Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Another Appalling Example Of Fiarrari Bias - Kovaleinen Penalised

Let's see. We have Sarkozy, the French President, and Carla Bruni :controller: , Italian.

I can't be more clear than that.

Ya know, Kubica speaks better Italian than English (just saw an interview in Italian on youtube)...

FIA is helping him but he won't make it, do you wanna bet something? I actually see him crashing in the last turn, I don't know which lap but somehow I see him, I guess it was because of the way that car was moving in that chicane but I think he will crash in that point.

Your anti Alonso bias are getting more and more absurd... :o

Ya know, Kubica speaks better Italian than English (just saw an interview in Italian on youtube)...

Kubica

:yawn:

I happen to like Heikki, but if he got in the way, then he got in the way. Penalty deserved. End of story!

Now Kovy got a 5 place grid penalty. This is just a complete sham, first Kimi receives a drive through penalty in Monaco whenhe sohuld have been sent to the back of the grid, then he gets no penalty for ramming Sutil, then Lewis' penalty and now this.

Kovy sent down 5 places, lovely lovely...now who else is a threat in the top 5...hmmm, Massa, I hope he gets taken out at the start...should make things more easier for Kimi...

I'm quite sure Alonso and Kubica speak italian to each other. Both have had a similar path to F1 and had to live in Italy part of the year when they were younger. I read an interview in Spain and Kubica said they are good friends. I like him and even more when he is driving for BMW which is the team I have always supported. I expected they would do a better job in France but surprisingly only Ferrari is doing well there.

Your anti Alonso bias are getting more and more absurd... :o

Getting? When did you start to read his posts? :eusa_think:

Kubica

What's your problem with the guy?

You think he is boring, don't you?

Enjoy his racing skills which are high enough to make Ferrari and McLaren worry about something.

I'm quite sure Alonso and Kubica speak italian to each other. Both have had a similar path to F1 and had to live in Italy part of the year when they were younger. I read an interview in Spain and Kubica said they are good friends. I like him and even more when he is driving for BMW which is the team I have always supported. I expected they would do a better job in France but surprisingly only Ferrari is doing well there.

Yeah, I did hear some thing like Va funkoolow like words exchanged between them.

Kubica

yeah, you know, the guy that Bernie believes to be one of the best drivers this year?? The guy who is in the middle of the championship fight in a MUCH slower car than Ferrari and McLaren? THAT guy? Oh, sorry, go back to sleep (and pls, stop trolling-I'm an easy target).

yeah, you know, the guy that Bernie believes to be one of the best drivers this year?? The guy who is in the middle of the championship fight in a MUCH slower car than Ferrari and McLaren? THAT guy? Oh, sorry, go back to sleep (and pls, stop trolling-I'm an easy target).

Calm down Pitor! He is just picking you. But you are a way better than many of Kubica's fans, who are absolutely on Kubica diet!

The whole world is against McLaren. It is impossible for the FIA to objective. Lewis should be allowed to hit who the hell he wants and Heikki should be allowed to qualify in an extra wide bodied car. No penalties should apply.

Now Kovy got a 5 place grid penalty. This is just a complete sham, first Kimi receives a drive through penalty in Monaco whenhe sohuld have been sent to the back of the grid, then he gets no penalty for ramming Sutil, then Lewis' penalty and now this.

You can take your head out now.

The whole world is against McLaren. It is impossible for the FIA to objective. Lewis should be allowed to hit who the hell he wants and Heikki should be allowed to qualify in an extra wide bodied car. No penalties should apply.

:lol:

Calm down Pitor! He is just picking you. But you are a way better than many of Kubica's fans, who are absolutely on Kubica diet!

Thanks! just stopped hyperventilating.

Unfortunately, the fans who believe he is just the best ever, are the same fans who believed Malysz is the best ski jumper of all times. They just switched names. No rational thought whatsoever...

Thanks! just stopped hyperventilating.

Unfortunately, the fans who believe he is just the best ever, are the same fans who believed Malysz is the best ski jumper of all times. They just switched names. No rational thought whatsoever...

Have you heard of 'Eddie The Eagle' ???? :lol:

Have you heard of 'Eddie The Eagle' ???? :lol:

:lol: At least he was handsome.