Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day???

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Trulli
    • Kovy
    • Kubica
    • Webber
    • Piquet
    • Alonso
    • Other

Who do you think should be driver of the day?? For me it's Kovy, surprised he didn't get past Trulli at the end but still drove very well & gets my vote!

Trulli, who else? And that tire banging at the end, at least some thrilling action! Good job for them both and Piquet too.

The rest either weren't impressive (most of the field, Massa included) or plainly sucked (Lewis and Nando on top of that list)

Crap track, crap cars, crap tyres ... everyone's a hero for making it to the finish, but neither was particularilly impressive, maybe except Fis.

I voted Massa because he won.

(I didn't watch the race, I don't care how he won, a win is a win, if the FIA gives you 10 points, you won within the rules, period).

I didn't watch the race as went for a walk in the glorious Dubai sunshine instead! However I would like to just say how pleased I am to have read Hamilton failed to score a single point! The ****!

I voted Massa because he won.

(I didn't watch the race, I don't care how he won, a win is a win, if the FIA gives you 10 points, you won within the rules, period).

Blah. That's true, no one can take Massa's win away and ultimately what people say here makes no difference to anything..But Trulli was DOD and Kimi should have won. For sure.

I didn't watch the race as went for a walk in the glorious Dubai sunshine instead! However I would like to just say how pleased I am to have read Hamilton failed to score a single point! The ****!

:lol: I will change my display name to "Rainmaster" and agree with you to avoid being slagged by his fans. I'm only pleased, though, because it makes the championship good. For the Lewis-lovers: think of it this way, if he wins the title, it'll be a nice comeback. I'm satisfied that ol' Phil Massa's in the lead. He's one of my favorites.

Voted Kimi. He was dominant until that whole exhaust episode, and managed to keep the car on track even with a car that was cooking inside. And for restraining himself and not slapping the s##t out of Felipe Massa. :thbup:

Piquet is the driver of the day, he kept KH behind for several laps until LH came to finish what KH wasn't unable to do, be he couldn't do it eather, NP kept LH behind too, thing that FA didn't manage to do, FA was ovetaken twice by LH and to make the day just better he got FA position after another mistake of thoses that are now pretty regular in Alonso, Alonso in the same car lost some positions he started 3rd and finished 8th while NP started 9th and finished 7th, so NP is my DOD today.

Who do you think should be driver of the day?? For me it's Kovy, surprised he didn't get past Trulli at the end but still drove very well & gets my vote!

He should have done a better job, he didn't pass Trully but didn't pass Piquet eather and I think that's is somenthing that he was suppose to do in that car adn this gives credit to the drivers that kept him behind.

Voted for Trulli But Kimi is second for me, just because he kept the car on the track and was leaps ahead of everyone in a diff league until his problem

I think between Trulli and Piquet. Trulli gets the vote :P

Welcome to TotalF1. I suppose you don't know, so I'll be the first to tell you. In order to ever post again, you must sign the following contract:

Welcome to TotalF1. I suppose you don't know, so I'll be the first to tell you. In order to ever post again, you must sign the following contract:

That's outrageous!

The $3/hour fee is only for batracer regulars or the 999,999 visitor to my site www.imecclestonesbitch.blogspot.com

That's outrageous!

The $3/hour fee is only for batracer regulars or the 999,999 visitor to my site www.imecclestonesbitch.blogspot.com

:lol: My bad. What do I get for being both?

Its in the post ;)

:lol: I can't believe it! We didn't scare one away! We have a real member! This is a good day for TF1, guys!

So, seriously, welcome aboard! I like you already.

:lol: I can't believe it! We didn't scare one away! We have a real member! This is a good day for TF1, guys!

So, seriously, welcome aboard! I like you already.

I'm a McLaren fan, you like me now? :P I seem to be searching for another McLaren fan over the whole internet and get mobbed by the red fans. :(

I'm a McLaren fan, you like me now? :P I seem to be searching for another McLaren fan over the whole internet and get mobbed by the red fans. :(

:lol: Sure, why not! We've got a few McLaren fans here, they aren't too hard to spot. I'm not silver or red; I don't actually have a favorite team.

Now, not like you would care, but I'm cool with Macca fans because I'm a fan of the New England Patriots. Who were the most dominant NFL team from 2001 on. And then last year after breaking 3 billion records, a whole hell of a lot of cheating scandals came up, so I know how it is.

:lol: Sure, why not! We've got a few McLaren fans here, they aren't too hard to spot. I'm not silver or red; I don't actually have a favorite team.

Now, not like you would care, but I'm cool with Macca fans because I'm a fan of the New England Patriots. Who were the most dominant NFL team from 2001 on. And then last year after breaking 3 billion records, a whole hell of a lot of cheating scandals came up, so I know how it is.

The world "England" and "Cheating" seem to come up a lot, I ought to stop cheating myself. I like all F1 teams really, and all drivers, - Alonso.

The world "England" and "Cheating" seem to come up a lot, I ought to stop cheating myself. I like all F1 teams really, and all drivers, - Alonso.

Hi, welcome to the forum, everything in that document is true and correct as far as I can tell.