Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day???

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Trulli
    • Kovy
    • Kubica
    • Webber
    • Piquet
    • Alonso
    • Other

Piquet beating Alonso?

Why waste your breath on a driver that is 9th in the DWC and on the 7th team in the CWC?

Simple.

Hamilton, who has a ride that can actually win, is 4th in the DWC and nothing less than 8 points behind Kubica while McLaren has fallen 3rd in the CWC, 33 points behind Ferrari and 16 points behind BMW.

Since Hamilton has noone but himself to blame and since it is impossible to justify things like Canada, it is high time to take it out on Alonso and the lewisterics are faithful to their delusional creed... they lynched Alonso last season without much opposition and now, they believe, that Alonso's role in life is to be their all-purpose scapegoat. H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

Don't misunderstand, though, I don't want you to stop. You guys are _by_far_ the most amussing thing going on on the F1 sidelines... as is your god. Read on, read on:

"Since the Canada incident I hadn't read one report, which helped me," Hamilton told ITV. "I came here and found out there is a lot of negativity in the media, which is to be expected. They build you up and they break you down, but they can't break me."

"There's a lot of crap coming out in the papers," he added. "I want to race and the worst thing is all this stuff that comes out in the papers. I'm very strong and believe in my abilities and there's nothing that can break me right now."

Source: http://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/264256/H..._British_press/

As I said elsewhere, Hamilton and I both agree that he has more confidence in himself than ever... ever, ever...

BTW, did Piquet kept Hamilton behind when McLaren is a far superior car and Hamilton had no fuel left? I wonder why THAT is not in your mantra.... don't tell, don't tell, I'm laughing my arse off... sure, sure, Piquet passed Alonso and that is all that matters... hilarious... it really really really demonstrates that Piquet is s far far far far superior driver... wow, my cheeks hurt...

All right, all right, bring out the echolalia chorus and try to alleviate the pain... DISMISS! DISMISS! DISMISS!!!!!!!!

Why waste your breath on a driver that is 9th in the DWC and on the 7th team in the CWC?

Simple.

Hamilton, who has a ride that can actually win, is 4th in the DWC and nothing less than 8 points behind Kubica while McLaren has fallen 3rd in the CWC, 33 points behind Ferrari and 16 points behind BMW.

Since Hamilton has noone but himself to blame and since it is impossible to justify things like Canada, it is high time to take it out on Alonso and the lewisterics are faithful to their delusional creed... they lynched Alonso last season without much opposition and now, they believe, that Alonso's role in life is to be their all-purpose scapegoat. H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

Don't misunderstand, though, I don't want you to stop. You guys are _by_far_ the most amussing thing going on on the F1 sidelines... as is your god. Read on, read on:

"Since the Canada incident I hadn't read one report, which helped me," Hamilton told ITV. "I came here and found out there is a lot of negativity in the media, which is to be expected. They build you up and they break you down, but they can't break me."

"There's a lot of crap coming out in the papers," he added. "I want to race and the worst thing is all this stuff that comes out in the papers. I'm very strong and believe in my abilities and there's nothing that can break me right now."

As I said elsewhere, Hamilton and I both agree that he has more confidence in himself than ever... ever, ever...

BTW, did Piquet kept Hamilton behind when McLaren is a far superior car and Hamilton had no fuel left? I wonder why THAT is not in your mantra.... don't tell, don't tell, I'm laughing my arse off... sure, sure, Piquet passed Alonso and that is all that matters... hilarious... it really really really demonstrates that Piquet is s far far far far superior driver... wow, my cheeks hurt...

All right, all right, bring out the echolalia chorus and try to alleviate the pain... DISMISS! DISMISS! DISMISS!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Muzza, but Maure has a point. I didn't want to sound too antagonistic, but if I wanted to, this is what I would have written :P

Oh, and I read those comments from Hammy too. But I guess those don't count as whining. I have no idea why, though, for Nando saying that the Renault can't fight for a podium yet is considered whining.

Well I would've much preferred Kimi to win and not set fastest lap but ahh well..at least in this race he showed once again that when he is on his true form he has Massa well under control. Title number two looks likely, and he'll probably set some new record for fastest laps in a season since he has 5/8 already. *In fact he already shares that record with Schumi, 10 in a season is the record.

He's already third on the all time list for fastest laps, that's impressive.

I think at Silverstone he will once again have the mesausre of Massa, because it requires precision.

Yet Felipe celebrates like he has just won the World Championship (fool).

Trulli - Gilles Award (driving faster than his car)

Massa - Jim Clark Award (perfect race)

Special mentions: Webo, Nelsinho, Kova.

Worst of the year: Magny Cours track. I say it for the last time: is not an F1 track is a GoKart track! What a piece of sh!t of a track. Beatufuly arranged, but if wont to see beautiful and tidy place I

Lewis is victim of overambitious father. I am sure every one of you had example in your school class of some kids that had good grades with ease and some that had to work very hard to achieve similar results. Those hard workers always had parents hoovering above them, justifying every stupid mistake their kid made and blaming it on others. Later, at the University those guys never achieve much, they are most likely to drop out unless they find menthal strenght to kick their parents in the butt, **** their brains out, chill out a bit and learn to accept their own capabilities. After all that therapy, they might be ready to achieve something really great.

The best thing he could do is to start living his own life. It is more appropriate to have his lover support him during races than his father. Chicken has to leave the nest at some point. If he does that he will be exceptionally good in many years to come. Right now he is trying too hard thus making much too many mistakes and frustrating himself.

Lewis is victim of overambitious father. I am sure every one of you had example in your school class of some kids that had good grades with ease and some that had to work very hard to achieve similar results. Those hard workers always had parents hoovering above them, justifying every stupid mistake their kid made and blaming it on others. Later, at the University those guys never achieve much, they are most likely to drop out unless they find menthal strenght to kick their parents in the butt, **** their brains out, chill out a bit and learn to accept their own capabilities. After all that therapy, they might be ready to achieve something really great.

The best thing he could do is to start living his own life. It is more appropriate to have his lover support him during races than his father. Chicken has to leave the nest at some point. If he does that he will be exceptionally good in many years to come. Right now he is trying too hard thus making much too many mistakes and frustrating himself.

I disagree. Some people, for some reason are uncomfortable seeing such a strong father-son relationship being played out in public. I think Lewis loves what he does, he's not being force fed F1. His father is there to give him love and support (although clearly he is bad at the crashing advice).

I'm not mushy or over sentimental. If they started hugging and crying and "I love you son/Dad"ing all over the place, i would be the first to comment, but they are not. They are close, there is love and respect and i think it's great.

I disagree. Some people, for some reason are uncomfortable seeing such a strong father-son relationship being played out in public. I think Lewis loves what he does, he's not being force fed F1. His father is there to give him love and support (although clearly he is bad at the crashing advice).

I'm not mushy or over sentimental. If they started hugging and crying and "I love you son/Dad"ing all over the place, i would be the first to comment, but they are not. They are close, there is love and respect and i think it's great.

Can be. But it looks to me like parent that does not let go.

Yep. Tennis-dad. I've been saying for months that Hamilton is being ill advised. Finally, even EVEN some of the british press is catching on:

The newspaper [Daily Express] added that Hamilton's "image of sporting integrity is in danger of exploding for lack of sound advice", and that "this sudden persecution complex and petulance does him no service".

Source: http://totalf1.com/fullstory/view/264338/M...For_Scapegoats/

I don't know about the standing of the "Daily Express" but I know that it is clear as day, as it has been from early last season, that Hamilton is being screwed over by those around him that should know better, much better.

Quite unfortunately, time is proving me right once again.

How can someone actually vote for Alonso??? I always thought no one in the world could be such an ar*e licker but this proves me wrong.

Sorry, Muzza, but Maure has a point. I didn't want to sound too antagonistic, but if I wanted to, this is what I would have written :P

:lol: One's arguments really take a hit when Maure backs one up! Despite Maure's usual ramblings and drivellings I stand by all my points above: Nando's past 3 races have been worse overall; Lewis is at a stage where all the greats made mistakes; Nando's career is far more precarious; Nando's technical ability hasn't amounted to much.

Simple.

Of course it is. You still seem to have misunderstood though. I think Alonso behaved pathetically last year and I predicted (and I'm hoping) that he'll live to regret and learn, so I'm delighted to see all the mistakes he's making, and the damage he's doing to his career. Also many people here predicted that Renault would benefit from his technical prowess - the man himself suggests he brings 6 tenths - and I want to remind them so that they learn.

And your question is pretty stupid. You only pay attention to drivers in the top 8 in the WDC do you? Is it too hard to remember more than 8 names? Nando's 2x WDCs suddenly mean nothing when he's not winning races...

No one's denying Hamilton has had a few bad races. But your guy was being beaten by DC at this point in his career. In that context I don't think Hamilton is in such a crisis.

No it's just that some people can make two similar but different points in one thread. Sorry if I confused you.

I see nothing ridiculous there whatsoever. Whereas Alonso has criticised his team again this year:

I asked the team twice on the radio if they were sure that the strategy was the best and they told me it was so I pitted,

:lol: One's arguments really take a hit when Maure backs one up! Despite Maure's usual ramblings and drivellings I stand by all my points above: Nando's past 3 races have been worse overall; Lewis is at a stage where all the greats made mistakes; Nando's career is far more precarious; Nando's technical ability hasn't amounted to much.

Of course it is. You still seem to have misunderstood though. I think Alonso behaved pathetically last year and I predicted (and I'm hoping) that he'll live to regret and learn, so I'm delighted to see all the mistakes he's making, and the damage he's doing to his career. Also many people here predicted that Renault would benefit from his technical prowess - the man himself suggests he brings 6 tenths - and I want to remind them so that they learn.

And your question is pretty stupid. You only pay attention to drivers in the top 8 in the WDC do you? Is it too hard to remember more than 8 names? Nando's 2x WDCs suddenly mean nothing when he's not winning races...

No one's denying Hamilton has had a few bad races. But your guy was being beaten by DC at this point in his career. In that context I don't think Hamilton is in such a crisis.

No it's just that some people can make two similar but different points in one thread. Sorry if I confused you.

I see nothing ridiculous there whatsoever. Whereas Alonso has criticised his team again this year:

:lol: Nonsense. It is harder to pass Piquet, even when in a McLaren, than it is to stay ahead of him in the same car.

:lol: Yup.

As usual you don't get one right. From premise number 1 on, it is all fantasy.

Hamilton is your god and you hate Alonso. These are your words... as is your bigoted hatred for spaniards.

Myself? I back Kimi, as I've always said. Sure, I laugh at you and your rotting obsession with Alonso but if you had it out for any other driver in the grid, I would laugh at you just the same. Try me.

Now I'll laugh at you point by point until I tire.

I think Alonso behaved pathetically last year ...

Because, as you yourself have admitted, you hate the guy and, furthermore, he is one of your hated spaniards. It has absolutely nothing to do with what Alonso does or with his skill.

Sick puppy!

...so I'm delighted to see all the mistakes he's making...

It's the hatred, buddy, it's just your hatred... hatred that is burning even more fierce since Hamilton is going nowhere with a car that can win...

... now, let's consider, what amount of delight in your perturbed version of Alonso's life will improve Hamilton's standings or chances in the WC? Big huge Z-E-R-O. Why pursue it then? Because you are full of hatred and Alonso is your scapegoat.

the man himself suggests he brings 6 tenth

I think it was RD who said that first... funny though that, either way, McLaren has LOST far more than 6 tenths... McLaren is trailing BMW by... how many points?

So, do the math, Alonso in McLaren and McLaren without Alonso... yes, yes, the sound you hear is my laughter...

You only pay attention to drivers in the top 8 in the WDC do you?

As I don't hate any driver, I don't need to search down the field for a "guy" to pay for Kimi's shortcomings...

Own up, find happiness... you will have to put aside bigotry too, though (in case you missed that).

Again, using Alonso to justify Hamilton. Are you at all aware of your hateful obsession?

Failing that, can you not tell the difference between a McLaren and a Renault? No? It explains soooo much....

Whereas Alonso has criticised his team...

Blind, blind, blind wthi hatred you are.

Maybe you should ditch Hamilton all together and simply dedicate your life to the hateful pursuit of spaniards in general and Alonso in particular... hold on, hold on, that IS precisely what you are doing now!

Just kidding. I knew all along as do anyone that reads your bile.

Now,... what? Any more denial to amuse me with? Come on, come on, puleeeeessseeee,.... how about, how about,... how about denying that Hamilton claims AND maintains that McLaren fixes races?

:lol: As usual complete nonsense. Not that I have to point that out. I might reply in more detail later when I have time.

What's all this crap ?!

I'm sure Fernando and Lewis has nothing to do with it. But everytime Lewis makes a mistake some people here want to hide it behind Fernando. It started last year and they don't realise they are not together anymore. They've done their own mistakes this year and nobody is to blame but themselves.

No, sorry, Lewis didn't beat him. I'm a fan of neither driver, but the fact is they had the same amount of points at the end of the year. Sure, Lewis got second because he had more 11th place finishes or whatever, but screw that. That just means while Lewis got a few more better finishes, he also had a lot of bad days, while Fernando was a little more consistent. In the end, the man who worked one month and made $5,000 and the man who stole $5,000 both have $5,000.

Not like that's the same. I know someone will go out of their way to say Fernando was the thief because of it, but that's not what I mean. What I mean is, no matter if Lewis had a few more finishes in x position, Fernando still had the same number of points, and that's what matters. He got the same end result, so saying Lewis beat him is way off target.

You put a rookie against a two times WDC in the smae machinery and at the end of the season that rookie for wahever reason finished ahead of the 2 times WDC and you tell me that this 2 times WDC wasn't defeated but this rookie? can you honestly tell me that at the beggining of the season, before the fisrt race you were expecting to have a similar result at the end? I won't buy that one, LH deafeated FA for whatever reasons you may find, if the FIA said that he finished ahead the he is the winner of the internal battle and did it within the rules, you may not like the result but in that case you have to submit you views to the FIA and convince them to change the final order, meanwhile I will get my mouth (and fingers in this case) saying that LH beat Alonso last season, like or not the results are on my side.

I'm sure Fernando and Lewis has nothing to do with it. But everytime Lewis makes a mistake some people here want to hide it behind Fernando. It started last year and they don't realise they are not together anymore. They've done their own mistakes this year and nobody is to blame but themselves.

You must be suffering from inferior complexion. Lately, when has a fan of Lewis blamed Alonso for his mistakes. Its guys like you and Maure who increasingly forget how fun this forum is and go on an attacking spree on anyone who supports Lewis.

You must be suffering from inferior complexion. Lately, when has a fan of Lewis blamed Alonso for his mistakes. Its guys like you and Maure who increasingly forget how fun this forum is and go on an attacking spree on anyone who supports Lewis.

Is right!!!!

The only person on the forum who should be attacked is Brad and don't let anyone forget it!!! :lol:

I'm sorry but I must agree with Alehop on this one, if you read this thread Alonso and Hamilton are being compared. The only reason to compare is if your a fanboy looking for excuses, Hamilton is driving badly at the moment, Alonso is too, maybe one is driving worse than the other, but who cares? They are seperate things. The fans need to move on.

What's all this crap ?!

I dunno DOF, but if the cars drove themselves I bet we wouldn't have all this nonsense :lol:

I dunno DOF, but if the cars drove themselves I bet we wouldn't have all this nonsense :lol:

How much are you willing to bet ?? :lol:

I don't think so, I'm sure other successful drivers have had close links with their family, in fact Senna springs to mind. I think it's more the press built him up too much, and now whenever he makes mistake they attack him, it was bound to happen. This of course leads to more pressure which leads to more mistakes, but once he gets out of that cycle and has a good race again that pressure will evaporate, and you will see a new Hamilton, one that has more experience than last year but all the speed. This could happen in the next race, or 5 races, but it will happen I'm sure, even the press can't keep a great talent down. Of course by the time he does recover Kimi will be long gone.

I'm sorry but I must agree with Alehop on this one, if you read this thread Alonso and Hamilton are being compared. The only reason to compare is if your a fanboy looking for excuses, Hamilton is driving badly at the moment, Alonso is too, maybe one is driving worse than the other, but who cares? They are seperate things. The fans need to move on.

:thbup:

I hope people understood you better.