Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day???

• Massa
    • Kimi
    • Trulli
    • Kovy
    • Kubica
    • Webber
    • Piquet
    • Alonso
    • Other

That's way too rational. There simply must be more to it than that.

:lol:

Trulli is still the driver of the day :P

And, as usual, Rainmaster says all I have to say, and much better.

Maure, you must've read Murray's post diagonally or something because it's clear he's talking about Kimi... (it can happen, but then half a page of rant goes down the drain... pity)

:D

Oh Maure that's the second time recently where you have been insulting to me. I shall not stoop to your level and reciprocate.

The sad thing was that recently when you were not around I said I missed your postings. What was I thinking.....???

Did you not use babble as reply?

Who's to say. Perhaps you can do better than echolalia (and did) and the problem is just that I don't put the effort to tell the lewisterics apart...

... or perhaps is just that you are also in denial mode as is Murray, the resident bigot, who now claims that he didn't (and still does) use Alonso to wipe Hamilton's arse.

I didn't say that. I mean that he only has Lewis's interests at heart. Your suggestion that his father's intentions are questionable is cynical in the extreme.

Then, he is failling his son. Interestingly, you go to the extreme of proposing that Hamilton's father's intentions are malicious while all I'm saying is that they are self-serving. If you think that parents cannot be self-serving, I'm afraid you have a candy-coated view of humanity. What is true, however, is that normal parents step aside and let professionals do their job because they have their kid's interest in mind.

In any case, consider if the paddock were to be filled with drivers' fathers... and mothers (why be sexist) on account that qualifications are earned by means of genes rather than personal accomplishments. Consider the mess.

I think Lewis' dad must have his sons best interests at heart, and he did bring him up through all the various motorsport categories (getting sponsorship money, dealing with teams, whatever) so he must know a fair bit. I just don't think the problem with Lewis' driving at the moment is his dad or anything to do with management, his dad is a constant, whereas the pressure from the press is new (Lewis didn't have pressure last year, not until the end, which he screwed up, so this might reveal Lewis struggles with pressure). We shall see. I think it's all blown out of proportion, he's just having a bad patch.

The problem is that Hamilton blew last season because of poor management and now finds himself leading a team that is lost at best. Every time anyone says that Hamilton is just learning, they should take a look at how he was reared up to this point and why he wasn't "just learning" when he twice accused his team of fixing races and demanded treatment that he had not yet earned. That's as poor management as it gets.

Again, if Hamilton's father were to have his son's best interest at heart, he would've stepped aside as most parents do...

I still find the same s##t flying even after one season. For Godsake, Lewis was the one who is to be blamed last season, and last few races, why they blame his dad?

The only blame his dad has to accept is the Carrera GT crash.

I still find the same s##t flying even after one season. For Godsake, Lewis was the one who is to be blamed last season, and last few races, why they blame his dad?

The only blame his dad has to accept is the Carrera GT crash.

Is he not managing his son?

Here comes DC with some of the same:

"But Lewis unquestionably has everything he needs to be a World Champion. He is one of the, if not the most, well prepared rookies. The only thing that he doesn't have is the mental experience and development that inevitably comes through life."

Source: http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry258234

So, maybe Hamilton is lacking (take it with DC). The question here is, doesn't anyone around him have the experience and development that inevitably comes through life? Apparently not.

Let's not forget, though, that the actions of Hamilton's father can be interpreted both ways. Sure, the sane interpretation is that he is fcking up. But there is the "genius" interpretation too, that is, the one that says that Hamilton's father was able to see that RD would never admit that he had made a mistake and that, consequently, allowed him (Hamilton's father) to secure a lucrative contract with McLaren that (and this is brilliant) secures no1 status for Hamilton forever. After all, no rational driver with any chance at the DWC will ever go to McLaren while Hamilton and/or RD are there. If they screwed over a 2xWC for a guy that "doesn't have ... the mental experience and development" what wouldn't they do to someone else...

So, you see, Hamilton's father may actually be a freaking genius... if it were not that Hamilton keeps putting his foot on his mouth (atlhough that could just be "tough" love...)

Then, he is failling his son. Interestingly, you go to the extreme of proposing that Hamilton's father's intentions are malicious while all I'm saying is that they are self-serving. If you think that parents cannot be self-serving, I'm afraid you have a candy-coated view of humanity. What is true, however, is that normal parents step aside and let professionals do their job because they have their kid's interest in mind.

In any case, consider if the paddock were to be filled with drivers' fathers... and mothers (why be sexist) on account that qualifications are earned by means of genes rather than personal accomplishments. Consider the mess.

I was washing my wife's car yesterday. A little spider was drowning in the soap suds on the roof. I spent time trying to save it only for it to walk straight back into the water. I saved it again, it walked back into the water again. Poor spider. It was daft of me to expect it to understand what was happening. It wasn't up to me to move it further away but in the end i had to because it was not intelligent enough to move away itself. I enjoyed saving it though because it was just an innocent, unassuming beautiful little creature. Had it been annoying and irritating i would have let it drown.

I was washing my wife's car yesterday. A little spider was drowning in the soap suds on the roof. I spent time trying to save it only for it to walk straight back into the water. I saved it again, it walked back into the water again. Poor spider. It was daft of me to expect it to understand what was happening. It wasn't up to me to move it further away but in the end i had to because it was not intelligent enough to move away itself. I enjoyed saving it though because it was just an innocent, unassuming beautiful little creature. Had it been annoying and irritating i would have let it drown.

lovely analogy my friend... as always up there in terms of post-meaning to me....

You washed your wife's car??? :o

I bet it was an Alfa Romeo (think about it).... :)