Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOF_power

2008 Championship Over

My personal guess:

- the WCC fight is over

- the WDC fight will soon be over (for those not driving a Ferrari)

- 2009 will be the best Ferrari year since 2004

It ain't over till it's over.

Exactly. See Lewis Hamilton, Brazil, 2007.

Red domination?

Commie propaganda.

:lol:

The Championship is NOT over - It's the half way point for heavens sake!!!!

A great commentator once said: "Anything can happen in F1, and it usually does".

The Championship is NOT over - It's the half way point for heavens sake!!!!

A great commentator once said: "Anything can happen in F1, and it usually does".

Agreed. I say you bet your entire life savings through me on Sutil winning the remaining races and taking down the title. If anything can happen, why not take your chances?

I still don't think it's over, though. Mathematically, all 20 drivers could be the champion.

Another great commentator once said of two cars battling at Monza: "They're as close as two Lesbians."

Agreed. I say you bet your entire life savings through me on Sutil winning the remaining races and taking down the title. If anything can happen, why not take your chances?

I still don't think it's over, though. Mathematically, all 20 drivers could be the champion.

Another great commentator once said of two cars battling at Monza: "They're as close as two Lesbians."

What odds are you offering on Sutil for the 2008 Championship, Eric???

What odds are you offering on Sutil for the 2008 Championship, Eric???

Well, it's quite a safe bet, so I'm thinking 4:1. Hey, it's your life savings we're talking about, that'd put you right up there with Bernie!

Well, it's quite a safe bet, so I'm thinking 4:1. Hey, it's your life savings we're talking about, that'd put you right up there with Bernie!

Pass, I'm getting better odds on Super Aguri winning the 2008 Constructors Championship, I think I'll invest my life savings there instead, thanks all the same.

My personal guess:

- the WCC fight is over

This is the best news I have heard in all this year, thank you for posting it. :lol:

My personal guess:

- the WCC fight is over

2006 had Fernando written all over it. No chance for Michael. By midseason you would've said they had it locked up. Sure as hell didn't.

2007 had Lewis written all over it. No chance for Kimi. By midseason you would've said they had it locked up. Sure as hell didn't.

10 races to go. Big call!

Agree.

Welcome to the forum. If you like post an introdution in the new members thread in the cafe when you get a chance :D

The championship is over. In fact, they are all over. Let's just scrap F1 and only imagine it exists. That way we can dream who won, there will be no arguing and the cost savings will be quite good.

Anyone who thinks it's decided has the memory of a goldfish.

The championship is over. In fact, they are all over. Let's just scrap F1 and only imagine it exists. That way we can dream who won, there will be no arguing and the cost savings will be quite good.

Anyone who thinks it's decided has the memory of a goldfish.

:lol: Alright, sounds good. We can use the money for Nazi-style orgies. I think it comes down to about three per year for every member.

Comments like that don't float with me. My goldfish and I were having a great conversation about what he did on January 14, 1939.

GOODIE!! This means I can spend my sunday afternoons getting hammered on Jack Daniels down the pub then. Cheers. :thbup:

Admittedly the driver leading the championship, is not the one I assumed it would be.

No, but I'm glad he is.

At the begining of the season:

I do not remember many posters picking Massa over Kimi or Hami for WDC.

I do not recall anyone forseeing Kubica leading the points at any time.

At Magny-Cours:

Ferrari showed its first sign of falibility this weekend...... so...

I think I shall continue to watch the rest of the season for the results.