Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Where Is Ankit?

I wonder where he has suddenly vanished! Or has he been posting and I didn't notice? :huh:

He may be outside the F1 circus, but he's also fit for The Cafe :P

He's back in Bombay now, and that means he's busy doing work with his father and learning how to drive. I talked to him a few weeks ago after I "died," and that's what he told me. Next year is his last year in college, so we will see a lot less of him after that.

He may be outside the F1 circus, but he's also fit for The Cafe :P

He's back in Bombay now, and that means he's busy doing work with his father and learning how to drive. I talked to him a few weeks ago after I "died," and that's what he told me. Next year is his last year in college, so we will see a lot less of him after that.

But, we do have internet in India!

But, we do have internet in India!

:lol: Yes, yes you do. But he's really, really busy when he's in India. He has a lot of downtime in college, but I guess he keeps himself very busy with his family. I'm sure when you leave your family for a few months, you'd want to spend as much time with them as possible. And, not only that, he still has a job of some sorts helping his father, and he's learning to drive. He's just doing other things. I see him on MSN occasionally.

Good to hear he's ok and enjoying himself back in India.

Enjoying himself? You mean masturbating? Ankit never struck me as the type...

he's busy doing work with his father and learning how to drive.

Ankit or Lewis?

It's OK abbas give Ankit time to get out of your bed!

I thought my appartment in India was locked!

I thought my appartment in India was locked!
I guess it is cos how is he supposed to get to his computer without getting out of your apartment :lol: ??

Hey guys... I spoke to Graham today and then Eli, who told me about this thread... What Drymaster said is for the most part quite correct... I do come after a race to see the responses to the races, but apart from that there is usually too much to read and thus i come less often... I will try to cmoe by a bit more...

btw: quite a funny thread....

Hey guys... I spoke to Graham today and then Eli, who told me about this thread... What Drymaster said is for the most part quite correct... I do come after a race to see the responses to the races, but apart from that there is usually too much to read and thus i come less often... I will try to cmoe by a bit more...

Bah, stop being a nerd. Get back here. :P

It's a shame you can't come more often, I like to come as often as I can, although lately I admit I've also been coming less and less. Hopefully soon more members will come and we can all come together.

<br />It's a shame you can't come more often, I like to come as often as I can, although lately I admit I've also been coming less and less. Hopefully soon more members will come and we can all come together.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If I can get my hands on Spanish fly, I'll also come often.

Ok... I think i'll increase my participation in the Cafe but stay out of F1 discussions till races....

Ok... I think i'll increase my participation in the Cafe but stay out of F1 discussions till races....

Blah, blah, Kimi, blah.

Don't be a sissy! We miss you!

Blah, blah, Kimi, blah.

Don't be a sissy! We miss you!

It's "Blah, blah, Massa, blah." But i forgive your mistake... :P

Yeah i am trying to increase, i know whenever i log on i will spend way too much tmie here, thus i just check mail, do batracer and leave... But i will definitey try to come more...

Yeah! Get back onto the forums Ankit oh & abbas is desperate for a blow job!

Yeah! Get back onto the forums Ankit oh & abbas is desperate for a blow job!

hmm....that comment was a bit unnecessary, don't you think?

hmm....that comment was a bit unnecessary, don't you think?

yeah i agree..since AJ is active on the forums no need to call him back ;):D