Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Silverstone: Practice, Qualy, Race, Bashing, Swearing, Etc.

Fcuk me if there's any swearing in this thread. Oh and Alonso c#cked up again? :P

Ha, ha, ha... :lol:

I found a good link to watch it, but it was to late. Fortunately I saw it wasn't Alonso but his s##tty R28 engine again. I hope it wasn't a new engine or we could have to call the fire brigade tomorrow.

Ha, ha, ha... :lol:

I found a good link to watch it, but it was to late. Fortunately I saw it wasn't Alonso but his s##tty R28 engine again. I hope it wasn't a new engine or we could have to call the fire brigade tomorrow.

Of course, you know, that even if it explodes shooting 40ft flames into the air, followed by the obligatory oil spill and clouds of smoke, they will probably still say it's a hydraulic fault or some engine mapping problem :lol:

whats happening guys, whats going on in practice...????

HK 1st

SV 2nd

NR 3rd

LH 4th

KR 9th

FA 13th

Glock - Gearbox problem is out.

Boring!

Well, from the 2nd practice, Red Bull looking comparitively quite strong round here as did Williams. McLaren looked ok, Ferrari struggled, as did BMW to some extent, but didn't see too much of them on track.

Massa looked really scruffy, Kimi seemed to be working quite hard keeping it all on track.

1. Felipe Massa (Ferrari) - 1min19s575

2. Heikki Kovalainen (McLaren) - 1min19s587

3. Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) - 1min19s623

4. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) - 1min19s948

5. Robert Kubica (BMW) - 1min20s367

6. Fernando Alonso (Renault) - 1min20s436

7. Mark Webber (Red Bull) - 1min20s520

8. Sebastian Vettel (Toro Rosso) - 1min20s588

9. David Coulthard (Red Bull) - 1min20s589

10. Nelsinho Piquet (Renault) - 1min20s653

11. Nico Rosberg (Williams) - 1min20s744

12. Jenson Button (Honda) - 1min20s929

13. Kazuki Nakajima (Williams) - 1min20s985

14. Rubens Barrichello (Honda) - 1min21s002

15. Timo Glock (Toyota) - 1min21s102

16. Nick Heidfeld (BMW) - 1min21s107

17. Sebastien Bourdais (Toro Rosso) - 1min21s166

18. Jarno Trulli (Toyota) - 1min21s265

19. Giancarlo Fisichella (Force India) - 1min21s520

20. Adrian Sutil (Force India) - 1min21s756

Kimi's doing bollocks! :lol:

It looks like i'll have to sort both you and Mr Murray Walker out....shortly and quickly... he's been spreading those lazy rumours around quite abit lately and now this from you!!

It looks like i'll have to sort both you and Mr Murray Walker out....shortly and quickly... he's been spreading those lazy rumours around quite abit lately and now this from you!!

But...you're too lazy to do it now?

:lol:

Well, he was. What's your problem? It was succinct and descriptive, what more do you want??

Honestly, you try to help some people :whistling:

:roll:

I think there's nothing we can do about Mr. Murray spreading rumours. I don't know about Pablo though. :eusa_think:

:lol: Did you hear the one about Fernando and a Renault exhaust? Oh wait, someone already mentioned it.

[...and then he] explodes shooting 40ft flames [yeah right] into the air, followed by the obligatory "oil" spill and clouds of smoke

Alonso has no problems with his hydraulics though. Clearly.

First time since 2005 that I havent been there at the British GP :(

Oh well its probably going to rain anyway. Lets hope so, it may be the only chance Lewis has of beating Ferrari

Well, from the 2nd practice, Red Bull looking comparitively quite strong round here as did Williams. McLaren looked ok, Ferrari struggled, as did BMW to some extent, but didn't see too much of them on track.

Massa looked really scruffy, Kimi seemed to be working quite hard keeping it all on track.

Scruffy topped the time sheets again

Oh, did he now?? In the 2nd practice which I specifically referred to??

Yes Scruffy topped the time sheets for the day, and considering they rebuilt his Ferrari and got it back on the track for the second practice with limited running he still topped KR.

Vettel 8th in first practice and 6th in 2nd practice.

He's looking pretty quick round here :D

He's got to take Coulthard places next season or a seat at a more competitive team surely!

What's going on?

Was that Alonso (red flag)?

What happened?

Bunch of nothing. It's Friday.

Alonso's engine gave up the ghost and Massa ran over it directly into a wall. Besides which, Kimi sucked and the pain is starting to become tolerable after so much punishment.

Also, Kova did good so we can expect him to suffer some incovenience sooner or later...

If Saturday goes like Friday, I foretell a Force India in the podium... maybe both. Mark my words.

Bunch of nothing. It's Friday.

Alonso's engine gave up the ghost and Massa ran over it directly into a wall. Besides which, Kimi sucked and the pain is starting to become tolerable after so much punishment.

Also, Kova did good so we can expect him to suffer some incovenience sooner or later...

If Saturday goes like Friday, I foretell a Force India in the podium... maybe both. Mark my words.

Video of the incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4esndrgHTzA

Alonso, through what i understood of this video, left a whole line of oil on which Massa has no control...Both didn't seem ratteled by this though...

WooHoo... If only it would be true...

[quote name='goferrarigo' post='258759' date='Jul 5 2008, 03:55 AM']Video of the incident:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4esndrgHTzA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4esndrgHTzA[/url]
[b]Alonso, through what i understood of this video, left a whole line of oil on which Massa has no control...Both didn't seem ratteled by this though...[/b]

WooHoo... If only it would be true...[/quote]

I guess because it served no purpose to do it intentionally...

Remember a couple of seasons back when MS broke down in Japan? He was leading at the time of the engine failure and made sure to leave on the track as much oil as possible before crawling onto the grass (not only I was physically there at the GP, but was actually sitting right at the exit of that curve). He lost the championship that day when Alonso managed to slow down, stick to the inside of the curve, and keep away from the slippery river of oil...