Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bro.

Dope Testing

Under article 5.1.1 of the 2008 FIA Anti-Doping regulations the stewards working with the Federal Delegate and the doctor in charge selected the following drivers to undergo urine testing at the conclusion of the qualifiyng session.

• Nico Rosberg
  • Lewis Hamilton
  • Sebastien Bourdais
  • Rubens Barrichello
  • David Coulthard
  • Heikki Kovalainen

No surprise that Both of the Mclaren drivers got tested but none of the Ferrari drivers?

Oh, you're not gonna complain about both BMW drivers being exempt from the testing too? C'mon!

I'm more curious about the sudden call for testing... :S

EDIT: Where did you get that info from?

Under article 5.1.1 of the 2008 FIA Anti-Doping regulations the stewards working with the Federal Delegate and the doctor in charge selected the following drivers to undergo urine testing at the conclusion of the qualifiyng session.

• Nico Rosberg
  • Lewis Hamilton
  • Sebastien Bourdais
  • Rubens Barrichello
  • David Coulthard
  • Heikki Kovalainen

No surprise that Both of the Mclaren drivers got tested but none of the Ferrari drivers?

No.

First, everyone knows that FIA hates McLaren, the most decent and trustworthy team in the history of F1.

Second, everyone knows that FIA hatred of McLaren is the only reason why Hamilton didn't win last year and this year is doing so poorly.

Last, everyone knows that if McLaren's equality were to be applied everywhere, Hamilton would win every quali and race while getting the fastest times lap after lap.

High Standards Maure u must have on Lewis, virtually every driver in this championship was asked on if he were 2 win 2 races and be in shout of the wdc half way through this year, i think most drivers would take that wouldnt they?

Btw I didnt post this 2 start a fight i posted this revelation as just Irony on y it HAD 2 be both the Mclaren drivers, i just found it a coinicidence

You're ignorant then. Go to the FIA site and you can see the drivers that were tested all year. Make some attempt to get facts before making another stupid thread?

High Standards Maure u must have on Lewis, virtually every driver in this championship was asked on if he were 2 win 2 races and be in shout of the wdc half way through this year, i think most drivers would take that wouldnt they?

What all drivers want is a car that is capable of winning.

Ask yourself how many of those cars there are and then take a look at those drivers lucky enough to have them and what they are doing with them... then check your standards.

• Nico Rosberg
  • Lewis Hamilton
  • Sebastien Bourdais
  • Rubens Barrichello
  • David Coulthard
  • Heikki Kovalainen

FIA picks drivers in random, they don't test all the drivers at once, they test them little by little. If you keep a closer watch, next time or may be later, both the Mclaren drivers won't be called, where as both the Ferrari drivers would be called. I don't suspect FIA to be partial, but they could be very inconsistent. But Mclaren saga last season was something which we should all forget about and move on.

Man I sure hope that wearin a "Breath right Stripe" is allowable , Massa has been wearing one almost every race . I guess it helps him breath better when he is yellin expletives about his car .

what does this matter? FIA test people for drugs randomly when they feel like it - did anyone see GP2 yesterday when Luca Di Grassi was told not to drink champagne as he was going to be drug tested? Same as any sport