Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Dod Silverstone

DOD Silverstone  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 'em

• Hamilton
    • Heidfeld
    • Barichello
    • Raikkonen
    • Kovalainen
    • Alonso
    • Trulli
    • Nakajima
    • Rosberg
    • Webber
    • Bourdais
    • Glock
    • Massa

I'm not voting - I can't bring myself to vote against any of the three podium finishers.

I thought they all drove brilliantly.

Well it's a no brainer for me really. Hamilton totally dominated. To go from pole position to being lapped by his team mate can't be good for Kovi's confidence! Lewis showed great control throughout the whole race. Well done to Heidi for some good overtaking too, and thumbs up to Honda for getting Rubens on the podium.

I agree - Hamilton had a fantastic race - I could be persuaded - I'll listen to all arguments first.

Can't get over Barichello going from 16th to 3rd - especially with 3 stops. Heidfeld's overtaking was sublime too.

Maybe Massa should get it for being the most sporting of championship leaders thus far - he did everything in his power to give the other contenders a chance - how many spins did he manage?

Hamilton drove brilliantly!!! The new rainmaster! :clap3:

The "post Schumacher/Brawn/Todt Ferrari" just aren't seamless like they used to be. Yes, I still pine for those days.... :eusa_think:

Webber - wa wa wa Crying like a baby. He was beaten by Nakajima (a rookie) and Rosberg (who had a shunt). Red Bull raised us fans to new unknown heights only to drop us onto the jagged rocks below :o

Maybe Massa should get it for being the most sporting of championship leaders thus far - he did everything in his power to give the other contenders a chance - how many spins did he manage?

I said it in a previous thread - "Massa can never be WDC"

Oh so shameful :nono1:

Lewis is the undisputed "Driver of the Day" for mine :D

Webber - wa wa wa Crying like a baby. He was beaten by Nakajima (a rookie) and Rosberg (who had a shunt). Red Bull raised us fans to new unknown heights only to drop us onto the jagged rocks below :o

Mark will give himself an upper cut don't worry about that. It was a poor showing from him and the Red Bull prat perch.

I said it in a previous thread - "Massa can never be WDC"

Agree, where are all the Massa faithful supporters now???

It will be a sad or be it very dry season if we are to have a driver win the World Championship with no wet weather skills to speak of.

Argento Awards -Silverstone Edition

Jim Clark Award: Hami perfect race!

Gilles Award: Rubinho -he managed to drive a london bus to a F1 podium! Awesome!

Gardener award: Felipe with a Transformer Ferrari -half F1 car half grass cutter!

Hit it again, Sam award: DC, as usual and Niko Rosberg -as usual too!

Special mention award: Heifield brilliant 2nd and brilliant "sorpasso"

Ferrari lost the race at the pits - nevertheles I think kimi could only apply for a 2nd. Nando lost 3rd or 4th at the pits too! And the Reno is always losing performance at the end of every race! Reno management admited a traction problem, maybe is the reason of a poor tyre performance at the end of long stints.

Nakajima delivers, Niko noop!

Edit: Does DC hit Seb Vettel to celebrate the end of his F1 career?

I voted Heidfeld, although it was tough to decide. It's true that Rubens was finally on podium in the Honda, but I stuck with my first impression of the race (which is, me staring mouth open as Heidi passed two cars at once... and twice!). Sorry for one vote Lewis lost here, but hey, I had the perfect excuse NOT to vote him... plenty of guys I could vote instead xD

Hamilton. He pushed when he didn't have to. His luck and the other's lack of it do not diminish his performance.

Hamilton.

I can't see why some of you voted Barrichello - sure he got the Honda up to where it shouldn't have been, BUT, and it is a big but, in comparison to Hamilton, he was on Wets, whereas Hamilton was on Inters, and thus and therefore I conclude, Hamilton drove better than Barrichello.

Then I would vote for Heidfield.

Then I would vote for Barrichello.

And thats all folks..... :P

Hamilton driver of the day.

Both Red Bull drivers had bad days, but then again Red Bull themselves had a bad day making all the wrong calls too.

Hamilton.

I can't see why some of you voted Barrichello - sure he got the Honda up to where it shouldn't have been, BUT, and it is a big but, in comparison to Hamilton, he was on Wets, whereas Hamilton was on Inters, and thus and therefore I conclude, Hamilton drove better than Barrichello.

Then I would vote for Heidfield.

Then I would vote for Barrichello.

And thats all folks..... :P

Hamilton drove the way I expected :D , Barichello could have finished second if his pits went right.

Common, he is driving a p**s poor car! :P

Not voting Hamilton, even though he did drive his socks off because it was a general cert he was going to win. Never a doubt. Not voting Barrichello, even though he did drive his socks off because it was a full team effort from Honda and this is a DRIVER poll.

So my vote goes to Quick Nick. He stayed quiet all weekend, impressed me with his overtaking, and generally silenced me over his performances in the last few races. Good stuff.

I voted Alonso.In spite of the wrong strategy decisions,he finished 6th and the last laps battle with the Finns was the best of the race.

I agree - Hamilton had a fantastic race - I could be persuaded - I'll listen to all arguments first.

Can't get over Barichello going from 16th to 3rd - especially with 3 stops. Heidfeld's overtaking was sublime too.

:lol: Five.Here's the top 3:

1.Massa: 5 spins

2.Glock: 4

3.Raikkonen & Webber: 3

Argento Awards -Silverstone Edition

:clap3:

Hamilton. He pushed when he didn't have to. His luck and the other's lack of it do not diminish his performance.

You are right, he pushed very hard when he didn't have to but that is something I like in a driver he went out to race and he was racing himself, I will say this again, LH is just one step away from becoming a F1 legend, we should start counting him among the great one because he is showing he is a great driver you can count on him on every situation, if Kimi is going to retire like I heard I hope to see LH replacing him at Ferrari.

I voted Alonso.In spite of the wrong strategy decisions,he finished 6th and the last laps battle with the Finns was the best of the race.

:lol: Five.Here's the top 3:

1.Massa: 5 spins

2.Glock: 4

3.Raikkonen & Webber: 3

:clap3:

You voted Alonso because you are an ABF, you don't need a reason you just need Alonso on track and he gets the vote.

You voted Alonso because you are an ABF, you don't need a reason you just need Alonso on track and he gets the vote.

:lol: I thank you for this honorable mention,but you're wrong,of course.

I also voted him in '89,'90...'02 seasons.

You are right, he pushed very hard when he didn't have to but that is something I like in a driver he went out to race and he was racing himself, I will say this again, LH is just one step away from becoming a F1 legend, we should start counting him among the great one because he is showing he is a great driver you can count on him on every situation, if Kimi is going to retire like I heard I hope to see LH replacing him at Ferrari.

Yep. Hamilton raced like all other pussies (himself included) should all the time... and I hope you are right about a move to Ferrari. If not, his "leyend" may amount to no more than what it is now... nothing but conjecture, hysteria, and fluff.

Don't forget that all his victories this season were obtained when not much else was there to put up a real fight...

Alonso!!!!

'nuff said!

You, funny goof...