Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Hockenheim: P1, P2, P3, Q1, Q2, Q3, Pre-race, Race, Post Race...

You have many stupid opinions Maure, but the idea that only resentful Lewis fanatics would care about Alonso surely takes the biscuit.

I know what you mean but I think Hamilton/McLaren is a perfect couple. They did a few mistakes but now they have the BEST car and Hamilton is really good driving it. It is up to Ferrari if they are able to put up a fight or they are fading away for the rest of the season, maybe for a longer period.

McLaren the best car? Hmmmm... gotta wonder, really.

What is definitely true is that things have gone extremely well for Hamilton since landing on F1. Red carpet from day one and sht-eating for everyone else. No need to work for it, no need to actually achieve anything before starting to make demands and then receive it all and more... a whole top team at his feet. Damn! McLaren is radioactive until he moves out. Talk about ensuring that equality always leans your way...

Anyway, the worth of a win is ultimately based on who your competition is. That's one of the reasons why you cannot put Alonso down unless you are a joker, an ignoramus, or a lewisteric. He beat MS (even if the engine failure in the Japan GP broke the championship)... and, of course, Alonso got the DWC twice... once may be luck, twice seals the deal... which is what is starting to concern me the most about Kimi.

The only good news here are for you (and bad for me). If Alonso is not closer to a Ferrari drive now, they have lost their minds...

You have many stupid opinions Maure, but the idea that only resentful Lewis fanatics would care about Alonso surely takes the biscuit.

Poor sob. Even your manipulations are infantile. Read again. I'll bold and underline for you.

It's evident you are dim-witted but try and do the math, who else thrives on Alonso's misfortunes? Yep, it's you, the lewisteric.

Poor poor sob.

Many? All - surely :D

No it is Maure's way - write some controversial crap (and finish the posting with a token "actually X did well" so he can later claim he wasn't in fact being biased)

If anyone is "....isteric" about Lewis, its Maure, every post practically makes some negative comments about Lewis. Ironic considering how he slags so many people off about being a Lewisteric.

McLaren has the best car/driver if you look at the last two races but things change so quickly this season that Ferrari could be the team to beat again. I can't really see that happen for the remaining of the season but who knows. I don't think Massa is a rival for Hamilton and Raikkonen is not that fast driver he used to be. Hamilton lost the title because Alonso fought him up to the last corner last season. This is not going to happen again, Kovalainen is out there to help Hamilton win because he is not fighting for the WDC while last year it was Massa who helped Raikkonen win the title and this season that is unlikely.

What is definitely true is that things have gone extremely well for Hamilton since landing on F1. Red carpet from day one and sht-eating for everyone else. No need to work for it, no need to actually achieve anything before starting to make demands and then receive it all and more... a whole top team at his feet. Damn! McLaren is radioactive until he moves out. Talk about ensuring that equality always leans your way...

Things have gone extremely well for him but nobody is driving his car. I think they didn't play fairly with Alonso last year but they already paid for that and it is all over now. Yes, a whole top team at his feet from day one as if he were already a World Champion but, like it or not, he is leading the standings and everything is going his way to win the title. Only Ferrari+Kimi could stop him now but I can't see that happen, but who I am to say that.

Anyway, the worth of a win is ultimately based on who your competition is. That's one of the reasons why you cannot put Alonso down unless you are a joker, an ignoramus, or a lewisteric. He beat MS (even if the engine failure in the Japan GP broke the championship)... and, of course, Alonso got the DWC twice... once may be luck, twice seals the deal... which is what is starting to concern me the most about Kimi.

I want to see Alonso driving the best car because I still think he is the best driver out there. He is the man who shot Michael Schumacher, and he shot Kimi Raikkonen too, he deserves another chance to prove he knows how to drive the best car. But above that I want to watch the best drivers driving the best cars, I want to watch them racing, I want to watch overtakings... I want to watch what I like about F1 the rest of the things I leave them for politicians.

It was quite obvious that Massa had some sort of problem after his last stop. Calling him worthless for that period of the race alone is not a very smart thing to say.

Do people think he suddenly forgot how to drive a F-1 in the middle of race? His pace until that moment was quite decent. Far from Hamilton, but decent and better than Kimi.

Calling him worthless for that period of the race alone is not a very smart thing to say.

Not for that period but I think it was quite obvious Hamilton would pass him if he didn't defend the inside.

The only good news here are for you (and bad for me). If Alonso is not closer to a Ferrari drive now, they have lost their minds...

Funny to see even the Alonso fans are taking issue with your comments now. There's some truth in what you say but, as we've all come to expect, a degree of exaggeration too. Alonso did beat MS, but so did DH, JV and MH. Hell, even Irvine, Rubens and Massa did sometimes. The "worth of a win" is determined by a lot more than simply who you beat. Alonso is a fine driver though - one of very few who might put up a fight against the mighty Hamilton. He'd have to do better than he's done this season though.

Poor sob. Even your manipulations are infantile. Read again. I'll bold and underline for you.

It's evident you are dim-witted but try and do the math, who else thrives on Alonso's misfortunes? Yep, it's you, the lewisteric.

Poor poor sob.

:lol: I actually felt sorry for you reading that reply. You can tell when Maure knows he's blundered (as opposed to the times he doesn't know) because you only get a short, half-arsed reply that doesn't even aspire to make sense. What you actually said was the following:

After all, why would anyone give a flying fck? (anyone aside from the resentful fanatics, of course)

Poor poor Mauron, have you realised why people other than the Lewis fans might take an interest in Alonso's fortunes yet?

No it is Maure's way - write some controversial crap (and finish the posting with a token "actually X did well" so he can later claim he wasn't in fact being biased)

If anyone is "....isteric" about Lewis, its Maure, every post practically makes some negative comments about Lewis. Ironic considering how he slags so many people off about being a Lewisteric.

:lol: You're too fair as usual. Have you been spending quality(?) time with Andres again?

Why are we discussing drivers?

The Mclaren was by far the fastest car out there by a margin that's unacceptable for F1!

The pit-stop mistake should have taken the win away form LH but the car had so much advantage that nothing could be done to stop him.

Of course Hamilton is a worthy winner but still, the Mclaren had enormous speed.

Both Ferrari's looked like midfield cars and both drivers weren't impressive at all.

They better get their act together because there is no way to fight for the championships, the way things are going.

Why are we discussing drivers?

The Mclaren was by far the fastest car out there by a margin that's unacceptable for F1!

The pit-stop mistake should have taken the win away form LH but the car had so much advantage that nothing could be done to stop him.

Of course Hamilton is a worthy winner but still, the Mclaren had enormous speed.

Both Ferrari's looked like midfield cars and both drivers weren't impressive at all.

They better get their act together because there is no way to fight for the championships, the way things are going.

I kinda agree with you, but, Lewis did make sure Mclaren win, compared to his team mate's pace.

Kubica wins Montreal and leads WDC. BMW fulfilled it's goals for 2008. Nick is way behind him in the points. Rumors abound about how he is on the bubble. Then Nick says he figured out his poor quali and how to fix it. He doesn't, but Kubica has horrble 3 races in a row which makes it look like he has slipped behind Heidfeld. The negotiations about 2009 season are ongoing. OK, move along, NOTHING to see here...

Did anyone heard if Kubica and Heidfeld changed their chief engineers? Tactically, this was the worse race I have seen Kubica drive this season. He made up 3 positions at the start, and after the SC he ends up- seventh. Heidfeld makes up ONE spot and after SC ends up - 4th. WTF??? OK, back to the first paragraph... :huh:

I want to see Alonso driving the best car because I still think he is the best driver out there. He is the man who shot Michael Schumacher, and he shot Kimi Raikkonen too, he deserves another chance to prove he knows how to drive the best car. But above that I want to watch the best drivers driving the best cars, I want to watch them racing, I want to watch overtakings... I want to watch what I like about F1 the rest of the things I leave them for politicians.

I totally agree Alonso should be in a leading car, anything else is robbing F1 of more chances for a good on track dust up. Alonso was unflappable while fighting for championships with Renault and one of the most admirable things about him WAS his mind management. No matter what Schumacher threw at him Alonso had an answer. Recently though he seems all too easily rattled and you can't blame it all on his problems with McLaren or the speed of the Renault, it must be said that he has been digging holes for himself with a big spade. I still think that given a fast car we can see the best of him again but if he does get the Ferrari seat in 2010 he certainly won't be given first driver status, would this be a problem? I have to say I don't know but at a glance he doesn't play second fiddle.

Kubica wins Montreal and leads WDC. BMW fulfilled it's goals for 2008. Nick is way behind him in the points. Rumors abound about how he is on the bubble. Then Nick says he figured out his poor quali and how to fix it. He doesn't, but Kubica has horrble 3 races in a row which makes it look like he has slipped behind Heidfeld. The negotiations about 2009 season are ongoing. OK, move along, NOTHING to see here...

Did anyone heard if Kubica and Heidfeld changed their chief engineers? Tactically, this was the worse race I have seen Kubica drive this season. He made up 3 positions at the start, and after the SC he ends up- seventh. Heidfeld makes up ONE spot and after SC ends up - 4th. WTF??? OK, back to the first paragraph... :huh:

Rumour has it that the BMW is being adapted to suit Nick and may be a reason for their drop off in pace...at least as far as Kubica is concerned.

:huh:

A person that never says a word when lewisterics insult every other driver in the field, even expressing explicit hatred for other drivers is, undoubtely, a lewisteric.

If, in addition to that, they chase around those that poke fun at lewistercics, it's a done deal.

And, yes, it is profound hilarious how desperately you pretend not to be biased considering how predictible your behaviour is... and, of course, considering your dim-witted ways there is a better than good chance that you are nothing more than a regular lewisteric with two usernames...

McLaren has the best car/driver if you look at the last two races but things change so quickly this season that Ferrari could be the team to beat again. I can't really see that happen for the remaining of the season but who knows. I don't think Massa is a rival for Hamilton and Raikkonen is not that fast driver he used to be. Hamilton lost the title because Alonso fought him up to the last corner last season. This is not going to happen again, Kovalainen is out there to help Hamilton win because he is not fighting for the WDC while last year it was Massa who helped Raikkonen win the title and this season that is unlikely.

Indeed things change fast. Thus my doubt. One race ago, Kimi was the most consistent of the three stooges.

The"why" McLaren lost is an interesting topic but the lewisterics are in full resentment mode now and any words on the subject will make them flip out.

Things have gone extremely well for him but nobody is driving his car. I think they didn't play fairly with Alonso last year but they already paid for that and it is all over now. Yes, a whole top team at his feet from day one as if he were already a World Champion but, like it or not, he is leading the standings and everything is going his way to win the title. Only Ferrari+Kimi could stop him now but I can't see that happen, but who I am to say that.

The randomness of the results this season makes it impossible to tell what would even happen next GP.

In any case, MS was in a similar situation some WCs when there was really no one to challenge him. It doesn't mean he didn't deserved the win but it means its worth was less... plus, MS always drove much better seasons that Hamilton does... so far.

It's understandable that Alonso's situation is a worry for you. Look what one season in the midfield is doing to the guy. What would two do to him?

[EDIT: My situation is worse, btw, because my guy _has_ the fcking Ferrari drive and it is going nowhere at present]

Funny to see even the Alonso fans are taking issue with your comments now. There's some truth in what you say but, as we've all come to expect, a degree of exaggeration too. Alonso did beat MS, but so did DH, JV and MH. Hell, even Irvine, Rubens and Massa did sometimes. The "worth of a win" is determined by a lot more than simply who you beat. Alonso is a fine driver though - one of very few who might put up a fight against the mighty Hamilton. He'd have to do better than he's done this season though.

There is very little truth in what you say... and as usual, your argument ends with the preposterous, namely, your inability to differentiate a Ferrari from a Williams or, in this case, a McLaren from a Renault.

Regarding the damning of Alonso because even your little sister beat MS.... a number of drivers have won races while MS was on track. Not that many won championships when MS was competitive.

:lol: I actually felt sorry for you reading that reply. You can tell when Maure knows he's blundered (as opposed to the times he doesn't know) because you only get a short, half-arsed reply that doesn't even aspire to make sense. What you actually said was the following:

You want me to elaborate on the pleasure you have admitted you take on Alonso's misfortunes and now clumsily try to deny? You got it... you poor poor sob.

Abnormal psychology is the holy ground of lewisterics. After all, one would think that Hamilton finishing second last year would be a cause for happiness, that Hamilton obliterating his current teammate would be a cause for happiness, that leading the DWC would be a cause for happiness... Yet, a common characteristic of lewisterics is their self-confessed hatred and resentment. They waste no opportunity to devote their sorry lives to the misfortunes of a driver lost in the pack. Why is that? Why the resentment? We all know the answer (lewsiteric or not) and the answer is that every single "happy" circumstance is tainted with controversy, on the one hand, and with the mockery that lewisterics have made of themselves, on the other.

Such are lewisterics, nothing but resentment... which is what differentiates them from true Hamilton fans and what makes them a beautiful huge target for parody, naturally.

Poor poor Mauron, have you realised why people other than the Lewis fans might take an interest in Alonso's fortunes yet?

Of all the lewisterics around here, you are perhaps the only one that exhibits intelligence... once a blue moon.

It is interesting to ask, therefore, what do you do to your brain so that, in the final analysis, you are nothing more than a rabid bigot? The answer is your previous comment, that is, you blantantly lie to yourself.

After all, why would anyone give a flying fck? (anyone aside from the resentful fanatics, of course)

By the same token - anyone who is against Bush is in favour of terrorism.

I reserve the right to think both Alonso and Hamilton are plonkers thank you very much.

EDIT...

great race - like I said before. no rain - but Glock was kind enough to risk life and limb in a bid to shake the field up a bit and make it all very exciting - good that he's okay.

DOD would be piquet for me - okay so the strategy and safety car conspired to help him, but he did very well to remain 2nd from starting 17th (in a renault).

very good drives from hamilton (had to really get on it after that SC and did the job) and heidfeld (great leap up from 12th to 4th).

massa did okay - not great, not terrible - a 3rd place in a ferrari that obviously wasn't up to scratch during that last stint (or for that matter the whole weekend) was a respectable performance.

kimi - nothing inspiring this weekend - qualified 6th finished 6th - he has to work on qualifying where massa does in that ferrari.

kubica's brush with the barriers on firday may have upset his weekend by the looks of things - qualified 7th finished 7th.

trulli - was a little dissapointing - I thought he'd drop a few places, but not out of the points.

alonso - unhappy weekend, but they all have them once in a while.

hey guys give me a break!!

That was a very very good race, despite WHO you wanted to win.

For the first in a long time we had PASSING, have you forgotten what that was ??????????????

LH in my opinion, did what he had to do, even given a bit of a stuff up re pitstops.

Be honest guys and just reflect on the race and if you were an adjucator of "the driver of the day" who would you award it to? Honestly !!

A person that never says a word when lewisterics insult every other driver in the field, even expressing explicit hatred for other drivers is, undoubtely, a lewisteric.

If, in addition to that, they chase around those that poke fun at lewistercics, it's a done deal.

And, yes, it is profound hilarious how desperately you pretend not to be biased considering how predictible your behaviour is... and, of course, considering your dim-witted ways there is a better than good chance that you are nothing more than a regular lewisteric with two usernames...

Maure you're just a paranoid, delusional, schizophrenic. All I see when I read the bilge that you type is BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. Your postings are dripping with venom and hatred towards whoever it is who has upset you this nano-second.

I'm bored with it.

If you hate F1 and the contributors to this forum that much, do us all a favour and b*gger off.

Your postings are dripping with venom and hatred towards whoever it is who has upset you this nano-second.

Indeed.

Congrats Hami, and NP Jr! I knew Hami would have the pace, but NP?? Nicely done!

:rolleyes:

There is very little truth in what you say... and as usual, your argument ends with the preposterous, namely, your inability to differentiate a Ferrari from a Williams or, in this case, a McLaren from a Renault.

Regarding the damning of Alonso because even your little sister beat MS.... a number of drivers have won races while MS was on track. Not that many won championships when MS was competitive.

You want me to elaborate on the pleasure you have admitted you take on Alonso's misfortunes and now clumsily try to deny? You got it... you poor poor sob.

Abnormal psychology is the holy ground of lewisterics. After all, one would think that Hamilton finishing second last year would be a cause for happiness, that Hamilton obliterating his current teammate would be a cause for happiness, that leading the DWC would be a cause for happiness... Yet, a common characteristic of lewisterics is their self-confessed hatred and resentment. They waste no opportunity to devote their sorry lives to the misfortunes of a driver lost in the pack. Why is that? Why the resentment? We all know the answer (lewsiteric or not) and the answer is that every single "happy" circumstance is tainted with controversy, on the one hand, and with the mockery that lewisterics have made of themselves, on the other.

Such are lewisterics, nothing but resentment... which is what differentiates them from true Hamilton fans and what makes them a beautiful huge target for parody, naturally.

Of all the lewisterics around here, you are perhaps the only one that exhibits intelligence... once a blue moon.

It is interesting to ask, therefore, what do you do to your brain so that, in the final analysis, you are nothing more than a rabid bigot? The answer is your previous comment, that is, you blantantly lie to yourself.

:lol: Nope. Still not hitting the spot - that's all so tiresome I can't be bothered to finish reading it.

alonso - unhappy weekend, but they all have them once in a while.

Yes, but he's had them more often than not for the last 2 years. Which was the last race that went well for him?

I can't believe nobody has address the real important issues of the race :whistling:

Firstly, it was good to see Mika again. He the fact that he said more in that interview with Martin than he did during his whole F1 career! :lol: Sorry to hear about his trophies, but he has the right attitude to it all - they are only material things. I miss Mika as much as I miss Schumi.

Secondly, what about the incident with Vettel and Alonso? I imagine this is how Kimi & Kubi would have been in Montreal if Lewis hadn't have hit Kimi. I haven't heard anything about Renault lodging a complaint, though. They are supposed to rejoin the track in the order they cross the white line at the end of the pit lane, but I couldn't decide who crossed it first, it will be interesting to see if there is a recording sensor/beam thingymabob there or not. Personally, I think both drivers did absolutely the correct thing, I am not questioning the drivers' role at all, but I am not convinced that Vettel should have been released when he was.

Alonso should have a penalty. This is outrageous!!!

:lol:

Well, all joking aside, if the stewards are to be consistent (ok, ok I had a hard time typing that without laughing) they should either penalise the team for releasing Vettel when it wasn't safe, or they should penalise Alonso for crossing the line.

Yeah no I was being serious. Alonso should have had a penalty, but the way he was driving I think the stewards deemed him unsafe to re-enter the pitlane.