Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Dod German Gp

Dod  

40 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Lewis
    • Nelsinho
    • Felipe
    • Nick
    • Kovy
    • Kimi
    • Kuby
    • Vettel
    • Nando
    • Other

Is what like 'You have alzheimers, but you will forget by the time you get home.' ???? :whistling:

PS Anyone reading this who has Alzheimers, I am really sorry. But I'm not all bad. Let's forgive and forget it all.

:roll:

:D But just remember - never, EVER tease him about his David Hasselhoff CD collection :D

I would never do that. His Val Doonican collection, yes, but not his Hasselhoff collection.

Piquet, Hamilton then Heidfeld for me.

Vettel was definately good to watch, but I thought qualifying in 9th and getting to 8th didn't merit a DOD this time.

PS - How come no one's come on and complained about the multiple choice DOD? I got ripped apart for doing that before especially when I dared to suggest it makes more sense this way. Well done Fedup.

PPS - Interesting that Hamilton's getting more votes than Piquet, but I guess that's democracy - Hamilton did deliver a great drive and I suppose Piquet largly lucked out - would be difficult for me to choose between them if I had to make the call.

EDIT - I'm back on holiday (away from the interweb) until Hungary. So that's all folks.

Errrmmmmmm............................who are you calling an encantado, like ?? :lol:

Ok,nice to meet you. :P

Well Fernando says he's a doctor.......so I'm guessing his post was like a mental note to himself. "Brain transplants desperately needed for Andres and Paul". And then the smiling smilie is the look doctors give you. "Ahhhh yes, you have two weeks to live. But you're getting the best care there is. :) "

:) That is our speciality.Well not mine because I work on research so I don't do that sort of thing in my everyday work.When i was doing practices??I don't know how to say that in english:practicas. I had to say it a few times,sadly.

Nelson, Lewis, Vettel, Nick. In that order. ^_^

My picks, exactly.

Piquet was lucky to be where he was, sure... but after the SC took off, there were plenty of laps left. He managed to race to the flag and even put some air between himself and the Ferrari. Quite nice.

Hamilton has become the less likely to fck up of the three stooges. Kudos to him.

Vettel was too agressive... but so fcking what.

SC or not, Heidfeld made 8th places passing over Kimi, Kubica, and Kova and a few more laps and Massa would have been history too... heck, he surely deserved a podium more than Massa.

Lewis: his best drive so far this year. Period. Yes he had no opposition (except his own team). Still impressive even for me. :P

Nelsinho: idem. Even if luck played a major factor, he stayed out of trouble in the back, he stuck to his strategy even if that mean racing with a very fuel-heavy car, and in the last laps he even pulled away from Massa. A worthy effort.

Vettel: the kid was sheer fun to watch. He didn't make many friends on track, though. But it was fun to watch and that's what this is about.

I could agree on that.

I'm amazed at some people's optimism!3 votes for Kimi?Ok,so i'll vote for Meanioni.

I'm amazed at some people's optimism!3 votes for Kimi?Ok,so i'll vote for Meanioni.

My mistake. I thought we were voting for Germany GP's Dud

My mistake. I thought we were voting for "Dud of German GP"

We are,that's why I voted for Meanioni!

We are,that's why I voted for Meanioni!

Hey, that's not fair. Meanie has a few body parts not working, but he's not a dud :whistling:

Nelsinho, Vettel, Nick, Lewis in random order!

In random order it would make 4! and you can only vote once. :rolleyes:

In random order it would make 4! and you can only vote once. :rolleyes:

It said multiple choices and I ticked 4 boxes :D !

Of course that kind of takes something away from the whole thing, but I was too lazy to decide :P

I would like to vote to NP but LH was just amazing once again, I don't see anybody with the tools to stop him, I dare to say that he is one of the greatest driver already I still want Kimi to win the title but I don't see how he can do it if LH keeps driving like that.

That doesn't surprise me that's why I call them ABF.

Shhhh, don't bother them, Kimi has 3 votes... xD