Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Dod German Gp

Dod  

40 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Lewis
    • Nelsinho
    • Felipe
    • Nick
    • Kovy
    • Kimi
    • Kuby
    • Vettel
    • Nando
    • Other

Nelson, Lewis, Vettel, Nick. In that order. ^_^

Pretty much agree with that. They did very well from their respective situation.

Nelsinho's hard to assess. He had a faster race lap than Alonso, but Alonso was all over the place in the race. He did well to finish so high up, but without having one of the biggest strokes of luck of the season so far, he would have been completely anonymous all race.

Nelsinho's hard to assess. He had a faster race lap than Alonso, but Alonso was all over the place in the race. He did well to finish so high up, but without having one of the biggest strokes of luck of the season so far, he would have been completely anonymous all race.

You know, I was thinking the same, but I decided that anonymous doesn't necessarily mean bad. He also had to make the 'luck' work for him too, there was still a job to be done after the SC. So well done NP, let's hope it gives him a much needed confidence boost.

Oh yes, I hope that more than anyone! For the first time in my life, I was actually hoping Lewis wouldn't be able to get past yesterday. Lewis was already well ahead of his rivals and the look on Nando's face would have been priceless.

Oh yes, I hope that more than anyone! For the first time in my life, I was actually hoping Lewis wouldn't be able to get past yesterday. Lewis was already well ahead of his rivals and the look on Nando's face would have been priceless.

I am sorry Mr. James Sensationalist Allen, but well ahead?? One place ?? :lol:

If Massa wins the title, I will post up a picture of my hairy naked arse (you understand, just to please the lady members of the forum).

If Massa wins the title, I will post up a picture of my hairy naked arse (you understand, just to please the lady members of the forum).

Indeed, I completely understand. Such is the burden you must endure whilst being a participant of this forum.

It has to be Hamilton.He was in a class of his own.Hopefully Ferrari will wake up or we'll have total Hamilton domination in the next races :)

Lewis: his best drive so far this year. Period. Yes he had no opposition (except his own team). Still impressive even for me. :P

Nelsinho: idem. Even if luck played a major factor, he stayed out of trouble in the back, he stuck to his strategy even if that mean racing with a very fuel-heavy car, and in the last laps he even pulled away from Massa. A worthy effort.

Vettel: the kid was sheer fun to watch. He didn't make many friends on track, though. But it was fun to watch and that's what this is about.

Lewis: his best drive so far this year. Period. Yes he had no opposition (except his own team). Still impressive even for me. :P

Nelsinho: idem. Even if luck played a major factor, he stayed out of trouble in the back, he stuck to his strategy even if that mean racing with a very fuel-heavy car, and in the last laps he even pulled away from Massa. A worthy effort.

Vettel: the kid was sheer fun to watch. He didn't make many friends on track, though. But it was fun to watch and that's what this is about.

You think comparitively, Lewis drove better yesterday than at Silverstone?

I think so.He didn't have it so easy as in silverstone(although silverstone conditions were like a tsunami :P:P )

Races in the wet are always fun to watch, but is hard to asess how much is due to the driver's skills and how much he owes to sheer luck or other factors. He was impressive at Silverstone, but Hockenheim was even better, considering his own team was his worst enemy.

Races in the wet are always fun to watch, but is hard to asess how much is due to the driver's skills and how much he owes to sheer luck or other factors. He was impressive at Silverstone, but Hockenheim was even better, considering his own team was his worst enemy.

Ahh, I see, fair enough, I was just curious :lol:

I think so.He didn't have it so easy as in silverstone(although silverstone conditions were like a tsunami :P:P )

You and Andres think alike - be afraid, be very afraid :lol:

Well Fernando says he's a doctor.......so I'm guessing his post was like a mental note to himself. "Brain transplants desperately needed for Andres and Paul". And then the smiling smilie is the look doctors give you. "Ahhhh yes, you have two weeks to live. But you're getting the best care there is. :) "

Well Fernando says he's a doctor.......so I'm guessing his post was like a mental note to himself. "Brain transplants desperately needed for Andres and Paul". And then the smiling smilie is the look doctors give you. "Ahhhh yes, you have two weeks to live. But you're getting the best care there is. :) "

Well, he's not far wrong :lol:

Is that like 'You have alzheimers, but you will forget by the time you get home.' ???? :whistling:

Is what like 'You have alzheimers, but you will forget by the time you get home.' ???? :whistling:

PS Anyone reading this who has Alzheimers, I am really sorry. But I'm not all bad. Let's forgive and forget it all.