Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

English Premier League - 08/09 Season

Gp B. I think Panathanaikos will take 2nd.

Gp C. Basel to beat Sp. Lisbon for the shocker of the competition.

Gp D. Liverpool to edge it. (Torres to play against former club Atletico - who have Luis Garcia and Sinama-Pongolle (ex-LFC) also.)

I have Danny Murphy aswell :lol: ! Thank God Babel is back from Olympics & hope Ronaldo comes back from injury! He was my captain last season & got tonnes of points!

*gloats* In my company's league, I'm number one! And got team of the week! OH YEAH!

You guys are underestimating Villareal, they got into the Champions League you know, and though I don't know how they will be playing this year, I used to like their game :)

So at least say they'll give some trouble to Manchester XD

You guys are underestimating Villareal, they got into the Champions League you know, and though I don't know how they will be playing this year, I used to like their game :)

So at least say they'll give some trouble to Manchester XD

I hope so! Villareal aren't a bad side. But I hope they do give some trouble to the old Mancunians! :lol:

OH YEAH! ****ing right, bitch. Sorry, had to get that out. I have been talking to whiney Chelsea supporters all day today and took GREAT pleasure in telling them their 'team' is Sh#t.

I spoke to one of the gloryhunting b#####ds today who didn't even know who Chopper Harris was. Any Chelsea fan worth their salt would know that!

Top of the league baby. Lets hope it lasts!

OH YEAH! ****ing right, bitch. Sorry, had to get that out. I have been talking to whiney Chelsea supporters all day today and took GREAT pleasure in telling them their 'team' is Sh#t.

I spoke to one of the gloryhunting b#####ds today who didn't even know who Chopper Harris was. Any Chelsea fan worth their salt would know that!

Top of the league baby. Lets hope it lasts!

Hahah, well I don't know who that is but I support Liverpool, so I hope it's not too bad. I watched the match yesterday, down in the pub and it was great that Liverpool won. I also found out that a lot of people around here are Liverpool supporters which is also nice^^

I won't say anything "bad" about Chelsea, just that for some reason I don't like the team at all. (Ouch, sounds exactly like when I try to explain why I don't like Hamilton XD)

Ah well, had to lose at home someday. Atleast it was Liverpool and not united. Or someone like Fulham.

Really surprised at Harry's move but quite pleased with his first result.

Hull and Villa are really doing well. I think that the season so far has been pretty good, it's nice to see a few unexpected teams up there.

Ah well, had to lose at home someday. Atleast it was Liverpool and not united. Or someone like Fulham.

Really surprised at Harry's move but quite pleased with his first result.

Hull and Villa are really doing well. I think that the season so far has been pretty good, it's nice to see a few unexpected teams up there.

See. I found one, I KNEW I would! A respectful Chelsea fan!

(BTW:- Deco is awesome.)

See. I found one, I KNEW I would! A respectful Chelsea fan!

(BTW:- Deco is awesome.)

Definitely

Really has made the difference this season. Although i'm just wondering where Ballack and Drogba are going to fit in.

Once back though, they look very strong for the Champions League and of course throughout the season. Tremendous strength in depth.

Chelsea have goalscorers all over the pitch as well which is useful. They aren't just relying on one lone striker.

I like the way Liverpool fans are building their hopes up at this stage of the season!

It will be a close fight between United and Chelski come the end of the season... AGAIN

I like the way Liverpool fans are building their hopes up at this stage of the season!

It will be a close fight between United and Chelski come the end of the season... AGAIN

Thank you very much! XD

You know, Liverpool fans have to build hope sometime too... xD

HAHA, sorry girl ;)

not this year my friend, Liverpool are displaying the skills and patience to make them ultimate victors

Really has made the difference this season. Although i'm just wondering where Ballack and Drogba are going to fit in.

Once back though, they look very strong for the Champions League and of course throughout the season. Tremendous strength in depth.

Chelsea have goalscorers all over the pitch as well which is useful. They aren't just relying on one lone striker.

Indeed. Which is why I don't understand people say we rely on Torres and Gerrard as we managed to beat Man U, Everton and Chelsea just fine. (Sorry for typing Everton by the way... I know they are not worthy of a mention... ;) )

But you're right. Chelsea have a solid team, and in a way - its pleasing to see Scolari keep the motivation to an all time high after The Special [sexy] One left. He's doing a great job. Just a shame you have Carvalho still playing for you. :P;)

(You didn't expect a compliment without an insult, surely) :lol:

Indeed. Which is why I don't understand people say we rely on Torres and Gerrard as we managed to beat Man U, Everton and Chelsea just fine. (Sorry for typing Everton by the way... I know they are not worthy of a mention... ;) )

:lol:

What's that above you, Wez?? Oh, that would be Liverpool then :whistling:

I don't get many chances to say that and you deserve it after the stick you have given me in the past :lol:

What's that above you, Wez?? Oh, that would be Liverpool then :whistling:

I don't get many chances to say that and you deserve it after the stick you have given me in the past :lol:

Just think, if it was a 9 game championship instead of 38 games you guys would be champions!

BUT it's not! :P

Just think, if it was a 9 game championship instead of 38 games you guys would be champions!

BUT it's not! :P

Indeed that is true and I, for one, am still doubtful of our championship credentials. However, I seem to remember you saying similar things to me at this point in the season in previous seasons. And I know it hurts you being 8pts behind us, whereas we are used to it :whistling::lol:

Indeed that is true and I, for one, am still doubtful of our championship credentials. However, I seem to remember you saying similar things to me at this point in the season in previous seasons. And I know it hurts you being 8pts behind us, whereas we are used to it :whistling::lol:

:lol:

We've been kind and let them have some trophies, seeing as our silverware cabinet is rather full. ;):whistling: