Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

English Premier League - 08/09 Season

Man United will find themselves joint-top by January I bet.

Chelsea and Liverpool also get the job done. That'll teach c#cky Hull.

Arsenal had a costly draw today, didn't see the game but Harry Reddknap, sure knows what he's doing.

Man United will find themselves joint-top by January I bet.

Chelsea and Liverpool also get the job done. That'll teach c#cky Hull.

Arsenal had a costly draw today, didn't see the game but Harry Reddknap, sure knows what he's doing.

How can Arsenal loose a game 4-2 up???? Some head's gotta rolll!

Who saw Berbatovs assist for Ronaldo's second... Pure genius!!!

Who saw Berbatovs assist for Ronaldo's second... Pure genius!!!

Woah, I looked for it now, it's really cool!

Berbatov crack.

BBC iPlayer doesn't show MoTD, damn.

Anyway, yeah, i'm liking this as it's a complete reversal to how things were last season. It should all close up by Christmas.

Tottenham are building a new 60,000 capacity stadium. Looks ok as well.

BBC iPlayer doesn't show MoTD, damn.

Anyway, yeah, i'm liking this as it's a complete reversal to how things were last season. It should all close up by Christmas.

Tottenham are building a new 60,000 capacity stadium. Looks ok as well.

60 000 people watching Championship football after they get relegated! WOW!!! HAHA

No, Harry will save them and they actually look half decent now...

Wrong thread I suppose, but Lpool just scraped a draw with Atletico Madrid in the champions' league. They were almost as close to defeat as Lewis on Sunday, and Steve Ryder was there too. Last gasp stuff all over again.

Wrong thread I suppose, but Lpool just scraped a draw with Atletico Madrid in the champions' league. They were almost as close to defeat as Lewis on Sunday, and Steve Ryder was there too. Last gasp stuff all over again.

Yes, but Gerrard should be thankful that he learned to act as well as he shoots the ball...

But anyways, they were trying hard in the second half so I forgive them.

EDIT: Can I be nasty? Chelsea lost! And quite badly, yeah! Sorry, I shut up now.

Damn right, Danny-boy. It's Man U who deserve respect. Them and Lewis!

Yeah, Gerard was obviously cheating but then Atletico (or whatever the right nickname is) cheated earlier when they escaped without a penalty for handball in the area, so I agree that it was fair in the end.

Yeah, Gerard was obviously cheating but then Atletico (or whatever the right nickname is) cheated earlier when they escaped without a penalty for handball in the area, so I agree that it was fair in the end.

That hand wasn't a big deal actually, you know people have hands, they get in the way... I think the same happened to Carragher, maybe? (Hahah, actually there was this shot when one of the Liverpool guys was flying and his hands were ahead of him, so had he hit the ball it would have been with his fingers XD). I don't think that hand was a deserved penalty.

:lol: The last gasp action of the last few days kept going against you. Poor Tanita. If I could change it, you know I wouldn't. :D

:lol: The last gasp action of the last few days kept going against you. Poor Tanita. If I could change it, you know I wouldn't. :D

I don't give much of a damn, I think I said it. In fact I'm supposed to be supporting Liverpool... but since the pub I was in already did, I thought it would be unfair for poor Atletico if they didn't have at least a lone supporter :P

That hand wasn't a big deal actually, you know people have hands, they get in the way... I think the same happened to Carragher, maybe? (Hahah, actually there was this shot when one of the Liverpool guys was flying and his hands were ahead of him, so had he hit the ball it would have been with his fingers XD). I don't think that hand was a deserved penalty.

It was definitely hand to ball, not ball to hand, he deliberatley knocked the ball away. I could see it clearly from where I was at the other end of the pitch, so how the ref or linseman didn't is beyond me.

Also, I am reliably informed that it was a blatant foul on Agger in the first half in the area, just as he was taking his shot, he got his legs kicked from under him. Mind you Carra and Stevie knew exactly what they were doing too :lol:

I don't like you anymore. Go back to watching netball. :lol:;):lol:

:lol: Netball's for girls.

I know.... ;):P

Real men prefer beach volleyball, or women's gymnastics.

I take it you've never watched it then. :lol:

Just kidding Muzza. :P

You know me too well, Steph. :blush: What with all the girls doing gymnastics with me, I never get round to being a spectator. :whistling:

You know me too well, Steph. :blush: What with all the girls doing gymnastics with me, I never get round to being a spectator. :whistling:

I told you NOT to say anything. :blush: *mutters under breath* :lol::lol::P

tbh I think the game against Athletico was 1 of the worst games I've seen! The ref was sh1t, Keane was as usual sh1t, linesman was sh1t & we had more than 3 times as many shots as Athletico! PL champions my arse if we keep this sh1te up!

Season hotting up and still Manchester United are a little behind, although to be fair the Japan trip doesn't appear to have hurt them in terms of the title race.

I don't see Aston Villa staying in the top four.

I have no idea who is going down as it is that tight.

I hope Manchester City pull their fingers out.