Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

English Premier League - 08/09 Season

Who's your bet for the title again this year? I don't think Liverpool have a hope in hell really, but we may finish third. I would like to be proven wrong on that front. I do however think that Arsenal have a better shot, seeing as how they played most of their younger players. Chelski - not a chance against the might of Man Utd. b#####ds. :rolleyes::lol:

And who will be relegated. Who knows! Can't wait for the season to start again! Come on Torres and co!

Who's your bet for the title again this year? I don't think Liverpool have a hope in hell really, but we may finish third. I would like to be proven wrong on that front. I do however think that Arsenal have a better shot, seeing as how they played most of their younger players. Chelski - not a chance against the might of Man Utd. b#####ds. :rolleyes::lol:

And who will be relegated. Who knows! Can't wait for the season to start again! Come on Torres and co!

We seem to vote for similiar teams and drivers...lovely lovely... Be positive and optimistic my dear, Liverpool will win it this time, even if hell freezes over!!!

No, I don't think we will win it either, but I will be happy if we're still in the fight at the business end of the season. of course, I always hope we're going to win it :lol:

Yeah, hope is the last to be lost, go Liverpool! :)

Anyway, as long as they get far in the Champions League I won't complain (we don't get to watch Premier League matches here.. wait, am I not going over there? lol). Well, if not Liverpool, then Arsenal suits me fine, as long as it's not Chelsea!

Yeah, hope is the last to be lost, go Liverpool! :)

Anyway, as long as they get far in the Champions League I won't complain (we don't get to watch Premier League matches here.. wait, am I not going over there? lol). Well, if not Liverpool, then Arsenal suits me fine, as long as it's not Chelsea!

eh, already selecting alternative teams, well thats not good dearest :P

What do you guys think of Robbie Keane signing for us? Can he help us lift the trophy?

Keano signs for Liverpool which means I might get new away top with no.7 & Keane on the back but that means won't wear white Torres top as much! I'd say United will probs win again!

What do you guys think of Robbie Keane signing for us? Can he help us lift the trophy?

Well, I think he's a great player, but I am not sure it's enough to lift us from 4th to top in this coming season. I live in eternal hope, though :lol:

He does look like the kind of player who should work well with Torres, so let's hope he does. His partnership with Berbative was pretty impressive last season and it wasn't all down to Berbatov.

Keano signs for Liverpool which means I might get new away top with no.7 & Keane on the back but that means won't wear white Torres top as much! I'd say United will probs win again!

Noooo, stick with Torres. Great player, great song :lol:

Well, I think he's a great player, but I am not sure it's enough to lift us from 4th to top in this coming season. I live in eternal hope, though :lol:

He does look like the kind of player who should work well with Torres, so let's hope he does. His partnership with Berbative was pretty impressive last season and it wasn't all down to Berbatov.

I haven't seen Berbatov play for a long time, a shame 'cos he was the first football player I was became interested in (to wind up my bro who supported the rival team :lol: ). But I can pretty much guess that his playing style is quite like Torres', so I will agree with you. In fact I don't keep that much track of football, I can't even believe I watched so many Eurocup matches xD.

I haven't seen Berbatov play for a long time, a shame 'cos he was the first football player I was became interested in (to wind up my bro who supported the rival team :lol: ). But I can pretty much guess that his playing style is quite like Torres', so I will agree with you. In fact I don't keep that much track of football, I can't even believe I watched so many Eurocup matches xD.

I didn't see Berbatov a great deal last season myself, but when I did see him, he was pretty impressive. I believe Berbatov and keane were the most potent strikeforce in the premiership last season.

I hope Real Madrid and Liverpool win the domestic title and play an awesome Champion's League final.

:lol::lol:

ARSENAL GOT OWNED!!!!!! Nice one Fulham.

:lol::lol:

Pity I put banker on Arsenal beating them 2-0 & lost 30 points in the score prediction thing on fantasy premierleague but come on Fulham & Stevie G what a savage goal! All I need is Pompey do at least draw against Man. U tonight & that'll be my Premiership weekend sorted!

Yeah. I have Adebayor in my fantasy team. Who did f*** all. :roll: But, I also have Danny Murphy too. :lol:

Totally agree, Gerrard's goal was a belter. :D

I have Danny Murphy aswell :lol: ! Thank God Babel is back from Olympics & hope Ronaldo comes back from injury! He was my captain last season & got tonnes of points!

Here's how we see football in the US.......

:lol::lol::lol:

Barry Spinaker - Nottingham Hotspurts. ****ing hilarious! Thanks Oli! :lol:

I have Danny Murphy aswell :lol: ! Thank God Babel is back from Olympics & hope Ronaldo comes back from injury! He was my captain last season & got tonnes of points!

Well, were playing like a ****ing bunch of hormonal teenage girls in the champions league. Standard Plumbers Liege are playing awesome! If they win, I hope they win the Champs League....

Well, were playing like a ****ing bunch of hormonal teenage girls in the champions league. Standard Plumbers Liege are playing awesome! If they win, I hope they win the Champs League....

I was at the slow-torture-without-the-relief-of-death, I mean match, last night.

I am sorry, but your analogy is a poor one. At least a ****ing bunch of hormonal teenage girls would have been exciting to watch :whistling:

We had most possesion but everyone was glorying from 20-30 yards out! Never I'd ever EVER say this but Torres played sh1t!

Indeed, he did.

But you do have to look at it from the bright side. If thats the way we play when we're dismal and we still come away with a win, what are we going to be like when we are absolutely awesome!

Anyone see Champs League draw?? Liverpool's is quite hard cos we have PSV Eindhoven, Dutch league champions & Marseille who've got Frank Ribery! Man. United have an easy group with Porto, Fenerbahce & Dynamo Kiev!

Anyone see Champs League draw?? Liverpool's is quite hard cos we have PSV Eindhoven, Dutch league champions & Marseille who've got Frank Ribery! Man. United have an easy group with Porto, Fenerbahce & Dynamo Kiev!

Liverpool and Real Madrid 's are quite hard while ManU and Bar

Man. U always get the easy group! Real & Juventus are gonna have a big battle! Gonn show you the groups:

Group A: CFR Cluj (Romania), Chelsea (England), Bordeaux (France) & Roma (Italy).

Prediction: Chelsea & Roma will battle it out but Chelsea 1st, Roma 2nd, Bordeaux 3rd & new boys CFR 4th

Group B: Anorthosis Famagustas (Cyprus), Panathinaikos (Greece), Inter Milan (Italy) & Werder Bremen (Germany)

Prediction: Easy group for Milan, Bremen 2nd, Panathinaikos 3rd & Anorthosis 4th#

Group C: Sporting Lisbon (Portugal), FC Basel (Switzerland), Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine) & Barcelona (Spain)

Prediction: Barca will easily get 1st, Sporting Lisbon 2nd, Basel 3rd & Shakhtar 4th

Group D: Liverpool (England), PSV Eindhoven (Holland), Athl