Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Hungary Gp

Dod  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Heikki

• Glock
    • Kimi
    • Nando
    • Lewis
    • Nelsinho
    • Trulli
    • Kubica
    • Heikki
    • Massa
    • Other

Glock. He may even had caught Kova before the last pitstop.

The pattern of Kimi stuck behind Alonso is worrying on so many levels. A lucky podium for Kimi does not help me get over his dismal qualifyings...

Hamilton and Massa win the "poor b#####d of the day" award.

Nice turn around for Piquet, btw.

Glock, no doubt. Massa second, nobody else really stood out.

Same here :D

I'll vote both, because I still feel for Massa.

WHy is Kovy lost in the middle of the list?

The race was so boring that I cheered everytime one of the gasoline pipes caught fire.

DOD? Oh, well...errrr...Glock. Who cares?

Oh, and I seem to recall two persons specially annoyed at the fact that somebody could vote a guy that didn't finish as DOD a few races ago. One was Schumikkonen. The other was...you, Fed Up :P

Fernando.he drove amazingly in front of kimi and showed that if he was in kimi's car he would have done miracles.well done fernando!!!! :clap3: Thumbs up for glock and massa,although the latter was very unlucky today!

Fernando.he drove amazingly in front of kimi and showed that if he was in kimi's car he would have done miracles.well done fernando!!!! :clap3: Thumbs up for glock and massa,although the latter was very unlucky today!

:rolleyes:

WHy is Kovy lost in the middle of the list?

The race was so boring that I cheered everytime one of the gasoline pipes caught fire.

DOD? Oh, well...errrr...Glock. Who cares?

Oh, and I seem to recall two persons specially annoyed at the fact that somebody could vote a guy that didn't finish as DOD a few races ago. One was Schumikkonen. The other was...you, Fed Up :P

:bag::P

Glock, Massa, Alonso (just because he is driving a $%~% R28 and that is enough to vote him every race :blush: ).

Massa & Glock. Kimi may have not done much, but the way he went berserk from the moment Alonso pitted to the moment Massa's car blew up, was truly breathtaking.

Defintely Felipe. Poor chap.........gutted for him...........brilliant start and awesome race pace.............although this could be the reason why the engine gave up...............well done Heikki! Glock did an outstanding job under pressure from Kimi...........Lewis could've overdriven but they reported that debris caused him the puncture.......(although Ham was poor on race pace compared to Felipe.)May be because of the tyres.............

what do you guys think of the pecking order in terms of pure pace between Mclaren and Ferrari?

Bring on Valencia!

Defintely Felipe. Poor chap.........gutted for him...........brilliant start and awesome race pace.............although this could be the reason why the engine gave up...............well done Heikki! Glock did an outstanding job under pressure from Kimi...........Lewis could've overdriven but they reported that debris caused him the puncture.......(although Ham was poor on race pace compared to Felipe.)May be because of the tyres.............

what do you guys think of the pecking order in terms of pure pace between Mclaren and Ferrari?

Bring on Valencia!

It looks to be very close in my opinion, the way the races have fallen this year has given a distorted picture. I reckon the Ferrari's still have the edge, using the tyres better in the Grand Prix, qualifying is a different story.

I love it!

:clap3:

It looks to be very close in my opinion, the way the races have fallen this year has given a distorted picture. I reckon the Ferrari's still have the edge, using the tyres better in the Grand Prix, qualifying is a different story.

I agree. IF you sweep all the Hamilton WDC hysteria out of the way, these teams are very close. That is why I was so impressed with FM's drive today. He really set himself apart form the others.

He was my DOD, but Glock was certainly impressive as well. Both Massa and Glock were clearly ahead of their teammates, although KR put in some very fast laps in clean air near the end of the race. Starting from 6th really sucks, and you never get a chance to really show what you can do.

Seeing this pace from KR is a clear indication to me that Ferrari are stilll very much in the game. This is a great WDC fight.

I agree. IF you sweep all the Hamilton WDC hysteria out of the way, these teams are very close. That is why I was so impressed with FM's drive today. He really set himself apart form the others.

He was my DOD, but Glock was certainly impressive as well. Both Massa and Glock were clearly ahead of their teammates, although KR put in some very fast laps in clean air near the end of the race. Starting from 6th really sucks, and you never get a chance to really show what you can do.

Seeing this pace from KR is a clear indication to me that Ferrari are stilll very much in the game. This is a great WDC fight.

Yep a great fight indeed. It looks as though Toyota are faster than BMW now too..

Glock, Massa, Alonso (just because he is driving a $%~% R28 and that is enough to vote him every race :blush: ).

Ah! I knew Piquet wasn't getting the same equipment as Alonso... Nevertheless his race pace is improving all the time. After his 1st stop he wasn't far behind Nando.

Yes I agree with what you said, though YHR missed the bit I've highlighted.

Oh and I vote Glock, obviously.

Let me give you guys a little perspective, it seems all of you are lost at sea!!!!........-10 points to Massa for overdriving his car..... Imagine the choas had this happened to Kimi's engine. Revs full blast to compete with Hamilton, somethin had to give.

I'll give this to Timo, with Fernando a close 2nd (boy, I'm starting to feel like a fan of the man lately!)

Indeed Bradley, except the Alonso bit. :lol:

seriously, Alonso is impressing me more now that he has to fight in a mediocre car, although the Alonso/Kimi battle was just a tad irritating :lol:

Can anyone tell me how Kimi got ahead of Alonso after going off...that was astounding!!!

Let me give you guys a little perspective, it seems all of you are lost at sea!!!!........-10 points to Massa for overdriving his car..... Imagine the choas had this happened to Kimi's engine. Revs full blast to compete with Hamilton, somethin had to give.

I'll give this to Timo, with Fernando a close 2nd (boy, I'm starting to feel like a fan of the man lately!)

Brad.

At this level of racing you expect to be able to get the most out of your car when you need it. Massa drove his car hard enough to win. Once Hamilton had his tire problem FM immediately backed off. He let his 29 second lead over Kovalenkin, disappear to less then 9 seconds. KR never used to do that at Mclaren. He would keep up his speed regardless of what the competition was doing and that is why he got that label. In this case FM cleary demonstrated the attention he paid to saving his ride. So plain and simple the Ferrari let him down, and he did not overdrive this car. FM performed flawlessly today, and his car let him down.

Ah! I knew Piquet wasn't getting the same equipment as Alonso... Nevertheless his race pace is improving all the time. After his 1st stop he wasn't far behind Nando.

Yes I agree with what you said, though YHR missed the bit I've highlighted.

Oh and I vote Glock, obviously.

I never missed the point. I ignored it because Mclaren qualified 1-2 with equal fuel loads. They have the speed.