Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopher83

Fuel Fires

With the four fires at Hungarian GP what will FIA do about it??

www.formula1forum.co.uk

Oh wow! That's such a marvelous, interesting subject we can't wait to go to your crappy forum to know what you guys can say about it!

I bet there will be plenty of smart guys who post their forum website's address in other forums and people just run over there!

Please, please! Can I join? I am willing to pay!

By the way, have you tried batracer?

Mods...you know what to do :P

:lol:

Oh, by the way, I am off this forum...I really wanted to know what would the FIA do about fuel fires. (?)

Stopher83 if you think you can just join to promote your forum you have another thing coming.

You will find that your marketing antics are flawed!

From now on ALL mechanics must wear a lighter in an special pocket and the FIA will call for a tender to buy a new fire extinguishing machine (only one supplier for the entire paddock). Every team must use the two machines (refueling - extinguishing) each time the car is at the pits. If no fire happen one mechanic must start one in order to use the new machine and show tje world how much Max is doing for safety!

What should the FIA do? Pour petrol over spammers and burn them.

With KERS next year the possibility of high temp related fuel fires, such as the ones at Hungary, could be disastrous. What should the FIA do? Strap Max to one of those cars, used of course as a guinea pig for testing safety measures.

The worst fires are the high temperature ones. When the temperature is low I hardly ever catch fire.

Mmmm. Spam fritters.

The worst fires are the high temperature ones. When the temperature is low I hardly ever catch fire.

Mmmm. Spam fritters.

Damn. I can't believe i missed that one.

I was at my grandma's house and I swear this is true: the tv caught fire at this exact moment of the race... It was quite funny...Btw I woke up everybody with my screams...(you know,they were having a siesta :lol: ) and that's today's anecdote. :D

I was at my grandma's house and I swear this is true: the tv caught fire at this exact moment of the race... It was quite funny...Btw I woke up everybody with my screams...(you know,they were having a siesta :lol: ) and that's today's anecdote. :D

:lol: No, this is today's anecdote:

I didn't go to work today. I took the day off.

Now wasn't that interesting?

Oh wow! That's such a marvelous, interesting subject we can't wait to go to your crappy forum to know what you guys can say about it!

I bet there will be plenty of smart guys who post their forum website's address in other forums and people just run over there!

Please, please! Can I join? I am willing to pay!

By the way, have you tried batracer?

Mods...you know what to do :P

:lol: It worked though. I visited his site. But no, I am not the most recent member to join, who goes by the name of 'GrahamBent'. I kid you not.

:lol: They had a siesta despite F1 being on? From the Hungaroring as well... Is it possible?

:lol: Of course. Work's loss is TF1's gain. (That's what I tell myself everyday anyway.)

My story implies fire,screams and people running half-naked... :P

Although I'm not sure about what you did on your day off... :eusa_think:

:lol: It worked though. I visited his site. But no, I am not the most recent member to join, who goes by the name of 'GrahamBent'. I kid you not.

:lol: They had a siesta despite F1 being on? From the Hungaroring as well... Is it possible?

:lol: Of course. Work's loss is TF1's gain. (That's what I tell myself everyday anyway.)

I know,it's incredible.The best and most thrilling circuit ever,where God Alonso won his 1st race driving an R23

Although I'm not sure about what you did on your day off... :eusa_think:

Well, it's actually been a week off because I went on vacation for a few days. But I'm glad you asked. I've spent my time off in burning buildings screaming while half-naked. Boring week, really.

Well, it's actually been a week off because I went on vacation for a few days. But I'm glad you asked. I've spent my time off in burning buildings screaming while half-naked. Boring week, really.

Yeah,but quite relaxing.The sort of stuff us TF1 adventurers need to chill out on holiday.

Yeah,but quite relaxing.The sort of stuff us TF1 adventurers need to chill out on holiday.

On holiday??? I do that for a living!

On holiday??? I do that for a living!

We knew you worked half naked,but we didn't think this was your job... :whistling:

Those refuelling rigs must be dodgy if they set fire to your TV as well :)