Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prodigy

F1 Careers

Everyone who applies for the job has a degree; you need something about you that makes you stand out.

Like no degree :D

I think determination is the main thing. If you want it bad enough you will get it (well that's what I tell myself when I fantasise about a bedroom romp with Emma Bunton and Angelina Jolie) :D

Thanks for everyone's input. I guess that reinforces my thoughts on how to get started with F1. From here I'll try contacting the HR departments for the teams. Thanks again guys.

I know of two email addresses that may get you started. I'll send you a PM. :)

Oh and if anyone has Lewis Hamilton's email, send me a note too.

No, but I do happen to have NASCAR pretty boy Kasey Kahne's home phone number from a police report back in November. Most of the people on his waiting list are 40-year-old women, so I'm sure you'll end up at the top in no time...

Ahhh that's my dream,too...well,I'd be happy to work for any other racing series,but F1 would be awesome.

Ahhh that's my dream,too...well,I'd be happy to work for any other racing series,but F1 would be awesome.

Well, if you mean any as in ANY, as in moving to the home of donkey racing...

...I happen to have a few contacts within American racing series (mostly NASCAR, a few IRL). So, if any of you engineers in the making are so desperate for cash you'd venture in to the world of oval racing, just ask. ;)

...I happen to have a few contacts within American racing series (mostly NASCAR, a few IRL). So, if any of you engineers in the making are so desperate for cash you'd venture in to the world of oval racing, just ask. ;)

Donkey racing...interesting... :eusa_think:

'and Burrito slips on a huge crap on the track,and is out of the race!let's see the replay: yes,it was Donkey Walker who did it,he never plays fair!'

i would send u again the Snail Racing website but... :( its offline!!! heikki wins and its the end of the world!

You can always check the Naked Pumpkin Run site for real racing...on foot...naked...carrying a pumpkin on your head...the way it should have always been!

(I am not posting the link because it is 18+ only)

You can always check the Naked Pumpkin Run site for real racing...on foot...naked...carrying a pumpkin on your head...the way it should have always been!

:D Yes those pumpkins can be quite shocking - adults only :D

Wow,I have so many job offers and I'm still on my 1st year!abbas,in your face! :P

Andr

FYI: it was a very cold night when they took those pics! :whistling:

:lol:

Even if that's true,I'm sorry for your gf/wife/dog. :P

:D Yes those pumpkins can be quite shocking - adults only :D

:lol: And this isn't the place for adults only. The average member here is an 8-year-old Alonso fan, not to be confused with 10-year-old Hamilton fans. I swear, that Nathan Kicks Puppies Forum looks better and better every day...

Even if that's true,I'm sorry for your gf/wife/dog. :P

:lol: Yeah, I'm sorry for his elgo, as well! :o

Oh, sorry. I wasn't supposed to tell everyone, was I?

:lol: And this isn't the place for adults only. The average member here is an 8-year-old Alonso fan, not to be confused with 10-year-old Hamilton fans. I swear, that Nathan Kicks Puppies Forum looks better and better every day...

:lol: Yeah, I'm sorry for his elgo, as well! :o

Oh, sorry. I wasn't supposed to tell everyone, was I?

Ok,you earned this:

Eric the 2nd has a crush on George.

(Bush)

Ha!

Oh and if anyone has Lewis Hamilton's email, send me a note too.

[email protected]

:lol::lol:

Ah crap!

:lol: Oooooh yes please thank you!

In the words of some Bond bird. "You're absolutely incorrigible." :lol:

I heard there is casting couch for F1 seats too! :P

Don't think Elgo is just another Ukrainian girl wanting to come to America for a job. :P I am sure she is not that desperate! :)

Are you? Elgo! :D