Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cris123

Video Gp Of Europe At Valencia Street Circuit F1

Fast with no overtaking, in fact I think even F3 cars would struggle to overtake there. A couple of corners on that track reminded me of Adelaide.

the absolute crap is that the track is longer then the old Hockenheim

The absolute hipocracy of castraiting a great track because it is "too long" and then this

:lol: It looks interesting to me. Different anyway. It's a little like Monaco and Montreal in places, but it reminds me most of some champcar races I used to watch. Loads of corners and bumps so it should be hard work for the drivers, and surely we will see a safety car. Lewis should have that one bought and paid for methinks!

I raced on this track on rFactor. My fastest lap was a 1:37-something, if anyone is curious about how long a lap takes. The circuit was, in my opinion, utter s##t. I can overtake pretty easily on rFactor; that's the only area of the game that isn't pure simulation. I've made passes at Monaco without contact, same with Surfer's Paradise. However, whenever I tried to overtake on this track, I'd end up hitting the guy I was passing. Also, the curbs are insanely tall (at least on the game), so if you tried to make an inside pass, you'd end up stuck on the curbs. In short, it's a boring circuit that will have another boring race. I'll be at Lime Rock, Road America, Laguna Seca, Mont-Tremblant, and Mosport if you need me.

:lol: It looks interesting to me. Different anyway. It's a little like Monaco and Montreal in places, but it reminds me most of some champcar races I used to watch. Loads of corners and bumps so it should be hard work for the drivers, and surely we will see a safety car. Lewis should have that one bought and paid for methinks!

Hard to judge until the actual race takes place. But I think it is intriguing. An attrition race in any way, more than furious overtaking. Reminds me of the old Detroit track, only not so claustrophobic and with gentler corners.

The drivers will be crying after the great overtaking tracks of Monaco and Hungaroring after this.

:lol::lol:

Hard to judge until the actual race takes place. But I think it is intriguing. An attrition race in any way, more than furious overtaking. Reminds me of the old Detroit track, only not so claustrophobic and with gentler corners.

Which layout of D'roit did F1 use? If it's Belle Isle, talk about an awful circuit...

...sort of. You know, circuits aren't as important as cars. ALMS put on a great show at Belle Isle, Indy didn't. ALMS has regulations that promote innovation and building quality racecars, while the IRL has a semi-spec car designed for ovals only.

I raced on this track on rFactor. My fastest lap was a 1:37-something, if anyone is curious about how long a lap takes. The circuit was, in my opinion, utter s##t. I can overtake pretty easily on rFactor; that's the only area of the game that isn't pure simulation. I've made passes at Monaco without contact, same with Surfer's Paradise. However, whenever I tried to overtake on this track, I'd end up hitting the guy I was passing. Also, the curbs are insanely tall (at least on the game), so if you tried to make an inside pass, you'd end up stuck on the curbs. In short, it's a boring circuit that will have another boring race. I'll be at Lime Rock, Road America, Laguna Seca, Mont-Tremblant, and Mosport if you need me.

Witch Monaco track ?!

The only one I found was with the 79 mod.

And where to download ?!

Which layout of D'roit did F1 use? If it's Belle Isle, talk about an awful circuit...

...sort of. You know, circuits aren't as important as cars. ALMS put on a great show at Belle Isle, Indy didn't. ALMS has regulations that promote innovation and building quality racecars, while the IRL has a semi-spec car designed for ovals only.

No idea, but it was the most awful, boring and charmless circuits of its time :lol: It had some (more than one) 90

No idea, but it was the most awful, boring and charmless circuits of its time :lol: It had some (more than one) 90

You know, Massa overtook two McLarens in Hungary not that long ago, so it's not exactly that overtaking is dead.

And those walls look scary...

I'd rather watch him crash before crossing the starting line :P

I'd rather watch him crash before crossing the starting line :P

I knew something was wrong with you... XD

That track looks soooo drabb and boring and plain. Another Hungary?

And how many corners do you want ? Theres way to many!

I hate it, I hope it goes very soon. Atleast the signapore track looks glamourous :P .

with so many tracks being thrown out for these new pieces of crap there are only really three races worth watching in a season. The opener just because its the first in the season, the closing reace just because its the last and Spa. And even spa has been pussyfied. Without the gravel traps it is far less dangerous to drive over the limit because if you make a mistake you can just get back on track and aren't stuck in the kitty litter.

The game must be simulating DC.

That track looks soooo drabb and boring and plain. Another Hungary?

And how many corners do you want ? Theres way to many!

I hate it, I hope it goes very soon. Atleast the signapore track looks glamourous :P .

I hope it rains!

I predict a lot of crashes.

I'll say Sutil first to crash.