Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumi13

F1 Songs

Has anyone noticed that we have a lack of worldwide known F1 songs. Football fans are great with their songs for their players and teams but why isn't it the same in F1? Post your lyrics in here!

That's great thread and this is the best F1 song.

T

Okay. Now try and guess the bit I added myself.

That'll be the bit about your glowing pipe?

That'll be the bit about your glowing pipe?

Damn, was it that obvious?

Once F1 Racing magazine once gave away a cover disk of F1 sounds - a whole CD of engine sounds of V8s, V10s and cars driving past and taking corners.

I kept it as a laugh, much to the ridicule of Mrs Meanioni.

It is good however for annoying my teenaged daughters and getting them to leave the room.

But anyone and I mean anyone (looking over my glasses at DOF) who says this CD is good, is a very, very sad bunny. :)

Once F1 Racing magazine once gave away a cover disk of F1 sounds - a whole CD of engine sounds of V8s, V10s and cars driving past and taking corners.

It is good however for annoying my teenaged daughters and getting them to leave the room.

But anyone and I mean anyone (looking over my glasses at DOF) who says this CD is good, is a very, very sad bunny. :)

Actually I have a CD of an F1 car reving up that I like to play really loud in my car when some idiot in a a rice rocket drives up next to me and can't sit still at a red light. Its the funniest thing to see their face when they hear it

Once I actually got a guy to run a read light because at the end of it the car peels out and the guy must have heard it and just floored his car. I laughed my a## off.

Best song about F1 ever, how could it not be, its by Der B

I have that CD.

I know i'm replying to this rather late but I only just discovered and signed up.

I used to have the GP sounds CD that was given away with F1 Racing some years back, but I've since lost it.

Any chance one of you kind people could copy it and send it over via e-mail or something... I miss it!

I still have that same CD, from f1 racing about 13 years ago! I have no idea how to copy stuff though, i'm a technophobe.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but in the UK 'the chain' by fleetwood mac is very much 'the' F1 song.

Jenson Button's ex and failed pop-singer Louise (can't remember surname) did a song all about being fast which was terrible but there was an obvious link to the fact she had a racing driver boyfriend

Thankyou very much guys... it's just as beautiful as I remember.

And a very big thankyou to Bill Bloggs. I'll try and keep myself some what active on the forum.

Woah, this thread is a blast from the past.

Got to love the signature of the original poster. laugh.png

I have a personal project going which I hope to develop in to a song, sorry to be so cryptic but I hope to have news later in the year! ;)