Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

3 Films You Should All Watch

A bunch of Al Qaeda terrorists that couldn't even fly a Cessna?

You're referring to one guy who had a bit of trouble in his flight lessons landing- *hint- landing was not the idea!

His instructor said later "There is no doubt in my mind that he could have flown a 757 into that building".

Still, if you want to believe in a worldwide conspiracy involving thousands of witnesses and discount all available footage and data, then there's no way I can stop you.

Towers such as WTC1 and 2 would not implode and collapse like that in 8 seconds by structural damage. Why were their parts of the steel frame that were cut perfectly diagonally, why was there moltan steel, why were there explosions in the basement levels before either plane hit? Why were no bodies ever taken from the aircraft, and yet a passport of one of the hijackers be so perfect in condition be on the street? Why did WTC7 collapse, and why did it too collapse as any tower collapse's in a controlled explosion with minimal damage to buildings around it, and why did the BBC report it had collapsed 5 minutes before it actually did? There are too many questions, and too few answers.

Pentagon wise, how could such a huge plane be piloted with such precision as to crash at that particular spot, and yet the grounds be undamaged, and just bits of fuselidge on the ground, where were the wings or the engines, or the marks on the side of the Pentagon where the wings would have hit it? Why has there yet to still be footage from the numerous security cameras to be presented to the Public, and why was d#ck Cheney already in a Bunker a long time before they 'realised' a plane was heading for the Pentagon. Why also was on that very same day, they were holding war games, with the very same scenario!? Coincidences I think not! It was never Al Qaeda. It was an inside job!

Welcome Zrated. I will not flame you, until you p**s me off :)

i'll try to avoid that, though i have to work around my crappy personality, so no promises! :lol:

i'll try to avoid that, though i have to work around my crappy personality, so no promises! :lol:

Ahh that's okay..as long as your not ugly.

Towers such as WTC1 and 2 would not implode and collapse like that in 8 seconds by structural damage. Why were their parts of the steel frame that were cut perfectly diagonally, why was there moltan steel, why were there explosions in the basement levels before either plane hit? Why were no bodies ever taken from the aircraft, and yet a passport of one of the hijackers be so perfect in condition be on the street? Why did WTC7 collapse, and why did it too collapse as any tower collapse's in a controlled explosion with minimal damage to buildings around it, and why did the BBC report it had collapsed 5 minutes before it actually did? There are too many questions, and too few answers.

Pentagon wise, how could such a huge plane be piloted with such precision as to crash at that particular spot, and yet the grounds be undamaged, and just bits of fuselidge on the ground, where were the wings or the engines, or the marks on the side of the Pentagon where the wings would have hit it? Why has there yet to still be footage from the numerous security cameras to be presented to the Public, and why was d#ck Cheney already in a Bunker a long time before they 'realised' a plane was heading for the Pentagon. Why also was on that very same day, they were holding war games, with the very same scenario!? Coincidences I think not! It was never Al Qaeda. It was an inside job!

I think South Park said it best when dealing with government conspiracies of this magnitude. The scale of the incident involved would require so many people to have firsthand knowledge of the act beforehand that the odds of someone not talking about it are so small you might as well forget about it.

All addressed in the link I sent you. Read it, then you'll understand that everything you're saying is a schoolboy fantasy.

Of course James is right- the major flaw in this "conspiracy" is that you simply can't keep that many people quiet. Add to that a lack of motive and it's pretty obvious Loose Change is horse s##t.

What did you think of it Katy? I found it shocking to say the least. I can't say I ever realised or even thought Christianity was taken from egyptian times and that jesus is infact the sun et al. And how it's just another way of controlling people!

Anyway, Murray you especially should watch them as they are right up your street! I will add the links to them

My boyfriend made me watch it to show his point of view on religion. I can't say I disagree honestly. I'm born catholic, but I don't go church neither can say I believe or like anything about it. Religion as given to us IS a way of controlling people *my view, folks* and the best way to do so. People are looking for answers, so you give them answers and they're yours. You can adore a potato if you want to, and I'll respect that. But don't count me in.

I do believe there must be a reason why we're here, and I don't mean a mission or anything. I just don't believe in casuality. It's kinda surreal to believe in things that you did not see, and maybe even on those you see. I mean... If you didn't have any senses... If you didn't see, hear, feel, or smell. Some people are vegetative. Then there's nothing out here. Then there's nothing at all. So having the senses we do is just relative. Maybe I'm not even here typing this sh*t. Maybe I'm imagining. Maybe I think too much at all. That's why I just don't care much about anything.

All addressed in the link I sent you. Read it, then you'll understand that everything you're saying is a schoolboy fantasy.

Of course James is right- the major flaw in this "conspiracy" is that you simply can't keep that many people quiet. Add to that a lack of motive and it's pretty obvious Loose Change is horse s##t.

Most of them are dead!

By the way, lack of motive? *cough* OIL *cough*

Also, can you honestly say that you trust Bush and Cheney?

Most of them are dead!

No, most of them are alive actually.

Ah, the old catch all "oil" response. How much do you think the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq cost? And how much has the price of oil gone down as a result? Oh, that's right, it hasn't- it's skyrocketed.

Also, can you honestly say that you trust Bush and Cheney?

No, but I don't trust my chiropractor either. Doesn't mean I think he blew up the WTC.

Did you read the link? Thought not. It's clear to me that you have a need to believe this "conspiracy" because it scares you too much to admit that a loose group of terrorists could enact such a tragedy.

Believe it if you want- fortunately you're not in a position to do anything about it. I'm off to the pub.

My boyfriend made me watch it to show his point of view on religion. I can't say I disagree honestly. I'm born catholic, but I don't go church neither can say I believe or like anything about it. Religion as given to us IS a way of controlling people *my view, folks* and the best way to do so. People are looking for answers, so you give them answers and they're yours. You can adore a potato if you want to, and I'll respect that. But don't count me in.

I do believe there must be a reason why we're here, and I don't mean a mission or anything. I just don't believe in casuality. It's kinda surreal to believe in things that you did not see, and maybe even on those you see. I mean... If you didn't have any senses... If you didn't see, hear, feel, or smell. Some people are vegetative. Then there's nothing out here. Then there's nothing at all. So having the senses we do is just relative. Maybe I'm not even here typing this sh*t. Maybe I'm imagining. Maybe I think too much at all. That's why I just don't care much about anything.

Awww...poor wee Vettel would be horrified to hear you say that Katy

Ah, the old catch all "oil" response. How much do you think the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq cost? And how much has the price of oil gone down as a result? Oh, that's right, it hasn't- it's skyrocketed.

So more profits for those in the oil game, like, oh, George W..... :P

Last film I watched - Gomorrah - about the Camorra mafia in Naples. Don't expext a hollywood style portrayal of the Naples mafia. Its a sad, desolate, nihilistic painting of the Camorra. A must watch.

Last film I watched - Gomorrah - about the Camorra mafia in Naples. Don't expext a hollywood style portrayal of the Naples mafia. Its a sad, desolate, nihilistic painting of the Camorra. A must watch.

Oh sounds good. I like films like that.

Oh and HandyNZL hit the nail on the head. The whole lot of it stinks. And yes I DID read the pages you told me too, and no they did very little to convince me otherwise.

Anyway, Murray you especially should watch them as they are right up your street! I will add the links to them

Cool. Btw I was just joking before of course, but you know that. :P

as a market anarchist, i share your worries about government and i'm familiar with most of the conspiracy theories, though i don't give them much credence.

it doesn't take conspiracy theories to uncover the evils of government. even if they turn out to be true, it doesn't change the fact that government is inherently evil and should be abolished.

this is my first post here, so don't flame me! :) IF anyone is interested in the logic behind anarchism, i'm happy to expound, but there's no reason for anyone's worldview to be threatened....yet.

:lol: Welcome zrated! I'm always interested in weird political ideas, but if I can't threaten someone's world view, or flame anyone, it doesn't sound much fun...

Ahh that's okay..as long as your not ugly.

:lol:

That's a good post. You should make more like that! Blindly accepting something like Catholicism as it's given to you is definitely a way of controlling people. I quite like some forms of religion but that's another matter... :lol:

And I saw an interesting film the other night. Called Caramel, it's a Lebanese film about 5 women friends in Beirut. Each woman has her own problems/dilemmas and the film does a good job of showing you what their lives are about.

Three activities Ben should try;

1. Sex with a girl

2. Sex with two girls

3. Sex with three or more girls.

Abbas, no offence, but they are Hollywood films, they have an agenda! They may be nonetheless very good films (with the exception of Blood Diamond). But move away from Hollywood and watch the independants, they prove far more entertaining, shocking, and truly scary!

Yes, truly Hollywood. But, those are the movies which really told the world how bad the people are, whom we considered as good.

I think christianity (and no disrespect to those who follow it) is the biggest con on this planet. I also think religion, in any form is also the biggest crock of s##t to have ever been formed.

Why follow a religion, when wherever you look there is the threat of war (or has been a war)?

I'm not an athiest, and I believe that there is 'something' there. But I don't give it a name, or I don't have a visual in my head of it. I respect peoples beliefs whether you are christian, muslim, buddhist, satanist, etc. I try to harm no-one, and try to look after the environment in which I affect, try to make sure I do by people as they do by me.

The closest 'religion' you could say that gets anywhere near what I am trying to say is Wiccan (less the spells, etc). But I refuse to acknowledge it as a religion, its a belief.

So yes, JR - I have watched Zeitgeist. This is MY view on 'religion'. You did ask!

And I saw an interesting film the other night. Called Caramel, it's a Lebanese film about 5 women friends in Beirut. Each woman has her own problems/dilemmas and the film does a good job of showing you what their lives are about.

Which language? I would like to see that movie.

Most of them are dead!

Why you always cough?

oops. I remember, Bruce's favourite movie, DT? :P

I think christianity (and no disrespect to those who follow it) is the biggest con on this planet. I also think religion, in any form is also the biggest crock of s##t to have ever been formed.

Why follow a religion, when wherever you look there is the threat of war (or has been a war)?

I'm not an athiest, and I believe that there is 'something' there. But I don't give it a name, or I don't have a visual in my head of it. I respect peoples beliefs whether you are christian, muslim, buddhist, satanist, etc. I try to harm no-one, and try to look after the environment in which I affect, try to make sure I do by people as they do by me.

The closest 'religion' you could say that gets anywhere near what I am trying to say is Wiccan (less the spells, etc). But I refuse to acknowledge it as a religion, its a belief.

So yes, JR - I have watched Zeitgeist. This is MY view on 'religion'. You did ask!

I'm with you on most of that. I have always taken a view of there being something, but no one truly knowing what that something is. But religion is a way of controlling people, I agree with that 100%