Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Kubica Talking To Honda

ITV reports atrocious body language between Thiessen and Kubica at yesterday's press conference. Robert has made no secret of the fact that he is disappointed at BMW's decision to concentrate on 2009 development, just as he was leading the title chase. He's been going backwards since. Well, what else could BMW do? On the other hand, RK is right to be p**sed off - he's a racer. The word from the lane last night is that Kubica was texted by Fry some days ago and has spoken with Brawn - at length. The petulant Pole has also made Ferrari aware that he is open to an approach from the Scuderia. BMW can give RK a shot at the the title in 09/10 - I have no doubt about it but it seems that all these young aces are developing an irritable urge to 'team hop' every time they miss a pole or don't make the podium. Did any one tell Robert about the 2009 rule changes? What's going on? The bi-product of all this Honda interest in hiring a charger appears to be Jens turning up the wick. Nice one Ross but get it sorted will you? Take a leaf from Barack Obama's book - he's naming his VP choice today.

Honda are like a girl who is ugly but is rumoured to be able to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe. I would want to to hear a few stories from guys who had slept with her first, if i was Robert.

Honda are like a girl who is ugly but is rumoured to be able to suck a golf ball through a hose pipe. I would want to to hear a few stories from guys who had slept with her first, if i was Robert.

:lol:

Agreed! Maybe other drivers are seeing Brawn as the equivalent of plastic surgery on this ugly bird?

Agreed too about Robert having the right to be annoyed with BMW (ie going backwards), but I suspect when they say development is tailing off and the 09 car taking more resources, switching it back to the 08 car can't be as simple as that... plans laid etc.

Okay, I'll let him go to Ferrari.

I will ask him to extend his BMW contract for further one year and ask him to see where exactly is BMW. BMW does have shocking KERs. It would be wise of him to stay with BMW rather than go to a team and spend another one year adapting to the new team and go further backwards.

I will ask him to extend his BMW contract for further one year and ask him to see where exactly is BMW. BMW does have shocking KERs. It would be wise of him to stay with BMW rather than go to a team and spend another one year adapting to the new team and go further backwards.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea really. All depends on how p**sed off he is, no point staying if he isn't getting on with the management very well. Saying that, if I were him I certainly wouldn't go to Honda. Ferrari yes. Honda, no way.

Kubica & Alonso @ Ferrari next year would be something to see & let Vettel go to BMW Sauber!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

i think i love you :blush: [/joking]

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

i think i love you :blush: [/joking]

Now I know how to impress you. Support Nick and kick Kubica.

Now I know how to impress Elgo too, just say Spanish are the best in everything.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea really. All depends on how p**sed off he is, no point staying if he isn't getting on with the management very well. Saying that, if I were him I certainly wouldn't go to Honda. Ferrari yes. Honda, no way.

I think Kubi is just window shoping, but he has probably decided he is happy with what ever he has.

Now I know how to impress you. Support Nick and kick Kubica.

Now I know how to impress Elgo too, just say Spanish are the best in everything.

in fact recently has been working more with Seb ^_^

Kubica & Alonso @ Ferrari next year would be something to see & let Vettel go to BMW Sauber!

Vettel is the guy that should have gotten Kova's drive. There is no way for McLaren to justify keeping Kova and they will pay, as a team, for the error of keeping Hamilton happy and unchallenged.

The decision says quite a great deal about the erratic outlook of McLaren following the catastrophic management last year.

I now realized a move of Alonso to Honda is, sadly, impossible. With Button there, the britrish press would flip once again.

The only course left is for Alonso to join Kubica in BMW. I suspect, however, that Alonso is a bit obsessed with Ferrari... like he once was with McLaren.

Maure, do u always have 2 include Mclaren in every point u make? This is not a Mclaren Argument.

this rumour is surely untrue. if his annoyed with Theisson imagine what he would be feeling when he qualifies dead last on the grid like Rubens has done for this grand prix, and rubens is not a dud grand prix driver either.

Maure, do u always have 2 include Mclaren in every point u make? This is not a Mclaren Argument.

Your exaggeration only makes me want talk more about it... look the other way now if it bugs you or not and keep my amussed.

Here we go.

I know that we are not supposed to talk about McLaren, Hamilton, or RD except to praise their very existence.

I also know I don't give a fck about what's expected.

I know too that renewing Kova is an error for the team and, in case there were doubts, Vettel keeps doing a great job. Why, then, didn't Vettel get that drive?

Surely Ron and Lewis are responsible for the global economic slow down, poverty, the Georgia crisis, Iraq and my indigestion.

Surely Ron and Lewis are responsible for the global economic slow down, poverty, the Georgia crisis, Iraq and my indigestion.

I knew it.

I don't think we will see Robert in anything other than a BMW in 09.

Robert is looking at what other teams have to offer, but after doing that an realising that Ferrari are not yet able to sign him, he will more than likely sign a one year deal with a 2010 option weighted in his favour.

The rule changes have the potenial to shake up the current order of dominance. So 09 will or should be a sit and wait year in my opinion.

Your exaggeration only makes me want talk more about it... look the other way now if it bugs you or not and keep my amussed.

Here we go.

I know that we are not supposed to talk about McLaren, Hamilton, or RD except to praise their very existence.

I also know I don't give a fck about what's expected.

I know too that renewing Kova is an error for the team and, in case there were doubts, Vettel keeps doing a great job. Why, then, didn't Vettel get that drive?

Well if Mclaren are happy with Kovalainen, then why not sign him, we are talking about the winner of the last grand prix. what more do u want? also its not all that he does in the seat, he has to keep the sponsers and the team happy so good on him.

Also Vettel was already singed up for Redbull for 2009, or otherwise i would be saying that if Kubica went to Honda next year, then Vettel would look nice in white again aye.