Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Kubica Talking To Honda

:lol: Yeah. The pretty girls in Spain wish they were British and hence that little bit closer to the charm of Murray. :P Btw this is probably a stupid question, but do you get blonde girls in Spain, or redheads?

To develop the answer given before, it also depends on the region you are, you will have more blondes in the north than in the south , and then you get fantastic combinations of dark hair with green or blue eyes......mamma mia!

To add to the topic, I wish Alonso would go to BMW

To develop the answer given before, it also depends on the region you are, you will have more blondes in the north than in the south , and then you get fantastic combinations of dark hair with green or blue eyes......mamma mia!

My favorite combinations.

To add to the topic, I wish Alonso would go to BMW

Me too.

:lol: Yeah. The pretty girls in Spain wish they were British and hence that little bit closer to the charm of Murray. :P Btw this is probably a stupid question, but do you get blonde girls in Spain, or redheads?

Yeah, to ask on the other side of the fence, are there blond guys? I know Torres is blond but I think he dyes his hair. Redheads don't interest me. :lol:

I went out with a redhead. No hair, just a redhead. She had hair all down her back.

I can see Kubica at Ferrari 2010, assuming Alonso is there as well and Massa does not win the WDC in the meantime.

I see a Kubica Massa pairing in 2010...

Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Does that assume Alonso goes to BMW.

i think he will stay at Reno or go to BMW possibly in 2009 and come back to Reno in 2010...

Fair enough, although I think Renault really need to pull a cat out of the bag to keep him.

Frankly i think Alonso needs Renault... Also next year with the new specification coming out Reno might again come to be in the top 3...

Not with their minus 30 hp engine witch will become a minus 60 hp in 09, minus 90 in 2010 the way they're going.

I just wanted to say, I like the video in your sig. Cheers!

I just wanted to say, I like the video in your sig. Cheers!

Yeah i was going to write the same thing... Too bad that stuff if called 'unsafe' nowdays....

Yeah i was going to write the same thing... Too bad that stuff if called 'unsafe' nowdays....

It's perfectly safe. Just don't watch it too many times.

The downforce and sticky tires create a clue/gum effect nowadays, meaning they either go on rail or they snap/spin/crash, drifting isn't possible (unless on rain or slow parts).

[quote name='DOF_Renault_BMW' post='264453' date='Sep 1 2008, 11:20 PM']Thank you. Just some wild 30s Grand Prix racing[/quote]
yeah quite nice DOF... I like the old school drifting, seemed to be an art....

yeah quite nice DOF... I like the old school drifting, seemed to be an art....

With a mid-engined Auto Union (C type) it was a very special art because only Rosemeyer could master it. Even the great Tazio Nuvolari said this car was undriveable.

I suspect some modern pilots would have a lot of difficulty controlling that.

As DOF mentioned, even the old ones struggled.

Now I know how to impress you. Support Nick and kick Kubica.

Now I know how to impress Elgo too, just say Spanish are the best in everything.

:lol:

I'm not a nationalist pig.The fact that I like Alonso doesn't mean that I like all Spanish.For example in sports,the only Spaniards I like are Nadal and Alonso.

Tip:the way to impress me is making me laugh ;)

Yeah, to ask on the other side of the fence, are there blond guys? I know Torres is blond but I think he dyes his hair. Redheads don't interest me. :lol:

Yeah,there are blond guys.I think the most common colour is light brown.Or maybe dark brown,too.But you can see many blond surfers in the Basque coast!Blond and tanned! :drool::P