Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Kubica Talking To Honda

:lol: I just love the girls who discus about those sections!

:lol: I just love Bernie Ecclestone!

:lol: I just love redheads.

Yeah, to ask on the other side of the fence, are there blond guys? I know Torres is blond but I think he dyes his hair. Redheads don't interest me. :lol:

What's wrong with them? I had red hair for a while. It was just a phase.

To develop the answer given before, it also depends on the region you are, you will have more blondes in the north than in the south , and then you get fantastic combinations of dark hair with green or blue eyes......mamma mia!

Cheers - didn't see that before. Sounds good! I'm trying to decide whether to learn Spanish or French so these things matter. :P Variety is the spice of life but no one look is better than the rest. And I really would hope in this day and age that no matter where you go in the world, girls are less likely to be blonde down south.

What do you think about French?

What's wrong with them? I had red hair for a while. It was just a phase.

For a while... did you dye it?

There's nothing wrong with redhead guys, they're cute n all, but not my type. Too pale. I like em brown eyed, dark haired and tall. (The other half is green eyed, dark haired and tall... 2 out of 3 is damned good!!) :lol:

What a career suicide that would be. It will take a long time from Honda to become frontrunners, and it may never happen.

I hope goes to Ferrari if Kimi decides to retire after next season.