Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrated

Spa!

i'm super pumped about spa! what a great place - best track, imo. it's a dream of mine to go to a race there.

as a redhead, i'm really pulling for ferrari, but i bet hamilton will have some tricks ready!

any predictions?

pole: FM

fast lap: KR

race win: FM

i'm super pumped about spa! what a great place - best track, imo. it's a dream of mine to go to a race there.

as a redhead, i'm really pulling for ferrari, but i bet hamilton will have some tricks ready!

any predictions?

pole: FM

fast lap: KR

race win: FM

Unless it rains, it will be a bore.

The only race really worth watching in a season. Lets hope it delivers.

Still with the new asphalt run off areas instead of the kitty litter it has seriously lost something. Hamilton was saved last year by it during the race. Otherwise he would not have even finished it because he would have been stuck half a mile from the track in the sand

> The race last year wasn't anything to write about, and if they managed to turn Bahrein into z borefest, then I don't expect anything unless it rains.

The only decent-good and/or great races this year will be Fuji, China and Brazil, all others will be borefests unless it rains.

I think it'll rain and Hamilton will lap them all. Kimi will spin less than Massa though, giving some cheer to his supporters.

I think it'll rain and Hamilton will lap them all. Kimi will spin less than Massa though, giving some cheer to his supporters.

Yes, Hamilton will lap himself. :P

Then he will try to unlap himself. :)

Finally he will make another magical mistake of his. :lol:

Michael will win...............Oh, sorry. I fell asleep for two years.

Ferrari walk over.

The track is more suited to their car than the McLaren, the opposite of what will happen at Monza.

Nah, it's Felipe's turn to have an engine failure.

Well it will be his second race with it, so that's possible.

Apparently Ferrari were well aware that Kimi's might fail in Valencia, but decided not to change because he would have had to take a ten place grid penalty, which would be the end of his weekend. Sad state of affairs.

I think Raikkonen takes this one. Pole, fast lap and race. Still 2 weeks away though.
Kimi has'nt been on formm lately! @ Valenica he did'nt seem to be competitive & was slow like in the previous 2 races but he has won @ Spa 3 times in a row so we might see a 4th win in a row, only if Massa's pace drops!

Most of you are suggesting that Kimi has an issue with qualifying. If that's true then Spa won't change a thing. He will qualify around fourth or fifth and then battle it out with Lewis and Felipe for a podium, I don't care that he has form here, it aint gonna mean a thing if he doesn't qualify well.

If he sticks it on pole here then he is going to look like a fool who hasn't been trying hard enough for the last few races.

I predict he will qualify third and finish second.

Wheeee!!! Eau Rouge! I'm excited! Yay!

Kimi has'nt been on formm lately! @ Valenica he did'nt seem to be competitive & was slow like in the previous 2 races but he has won @ Spa 3 times in a row so we might see a 4th win in a row, only if Massa's pace drops!

Yep, he's especially good on this track, and I think it's about time he stops sucking.

I don't buy the unheated tires nor the unmotivated excuses, so I don't see why he couldn't take pole and win here.

I don't see why he doesn't fuel himself light. If he's got the race pace it shouldn't be a problem.

Of course that would mean he'd absolutely HAVE to get pole, adding even more pressure.

Eau Rouge hasn't been exciting since they modified it. I'd rather watch the cars sliding around the Senna S at Interlagos any day.

As for my prediction: Nando by a mile! Wait...are we still in 2005?

Eau Rouge hasn't been exciting since they modified it. I'd rather watch the cars sliding around the Senna S at Interlagos any day.

As for my prediction: Nando by a mile! Wait...are we still in 2005?

Let's go back to '85. You can brush the hair out of your eyes as you watch Senna win. :P

All three will go to Kimi Raikkonen.

Race Win, Pole and Fastest Lap. And yes these are traditional Ferrari circuits :)

I can tell that you have been away for a while. Raikkonen sucks now, haven't you heard?

Ah, stop being a miserable old sod. I'm sure we'll see some action this weekend [on the track].

I have to choose my words carefully around these here parts. :lol: