Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrated

Spa!

Oh come on Brad, get with it, George and I have already decided that the 'official' line is that Kimi has lost his mojo. Now before you say anything, this 'official' line serves 2 purposes.

Firstly, there's just no answer to it. It's imposssible to prove that Kimi hasn't lost his mojo. In fact who the bollocking hell would know what Kimi's mojo is/was in the first place???

Secondly and most importantly, George has emailed Kimi to request him to perform a little musical number when he next wins a race. Basically, what's going to happen is that Kimi is going to jump out the car in parc ferme, there will be a big bang and lots of smoke. The next thing we will see is Kimi appearing through the smoke, wearing lycra and with guitar in hand. He'll perform a little solo, then start mumbling singing Muddy Water's 'Got my mojo working'. When he gets to the chorus he'll mumble slightly louder shout 'GOT MY MOJO WORKING' at which point Luca di Unpronouncible and Stefano Dominiwhatsit's faces will appear either side of him and repeat 'MOJO WORKING'.

Now, who wouldn't want to see that??? The only thing is, I hope this happens before the end of the season :whistling::lol:

:lol:

Got to say it's a bit odd that the car is more to Massa's suitability than Kimi's - Kimi gets paid $$, is a WDC and the team have had a whole season to design a car around his strengths .

On another note I've just seen an interview in which Michael referred to Felipe as his hero to win the WDC and mentioned Kimi as an after thought. It was very obvious from the interview that he is rooting specifically for Felipe.

Who cares!

Lewis for WDC

:D

:lol:

Remember, Kimi's setup is very specific, it is actually difficult to drive. Mclaren was better adept at how Kimi liked his car to be.....Fernando certainly did'nt like it when he started his testing for Mclaren, PedroDeLaRosa thought that was Kimi's main problem and thus the reason why he struggled so much last year....

Michelins baby Michelins!