Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Furabio

A Little Taste

It lack active suspensions, movable wings, active differentials, 4 wheels steering, TC-LC, ABS, electro-magnetic valves, the V10 layout, turbos, KERS, a small electric engine or 2, beryllium calipers.

Did you get turned on as you wrote those big words? I have the hots for you just reading them.

It lack active suspensions, movable wings, active differentials, 4 wheels steering, TC-LC, ABS, electro-magnetic valves, the V10 layout, turbos, KERS, a small electric engine or 2, beryllium calipers.

No Mp3 player, either? :(

4 wheel steering is completely useless, both Patrese and Schumacher said it was pretty much useless. It did nothing for lap times and only made the car feel different. Patrese said he didn't like the feel and Schumi said felt different but it didn't change the line he was using. I do agree with you on the fact that today's cares are lacking pretty much every thing else on that list but I think 4WS is pretty much useless I think. Its useful in monster trucks though

4 wheel steering is completely useless, both Patrese and Schumacher said it was pretty much useless. It did nothing for lap times and only made the car feel different. Patrese said he didn't like the feel and Schumi said felt different but it didn't change the line he was using. I do agree with you on the fact that today's cares are lacking pretty much every thing else on that list but I think 4WS is pretty much useless I think. Its useful in monster trucks though

They didn't have active differentials and fiddle braking when they used it.