Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Belgium Gp - Spa-francorchamps

There is already a Spa thread but it seems to have gone on and on... anyway, I thought I would start this one so that we can post live feeds and kick off from here. Of course, you are free to ignore this one and go to the other thred.

So, the feeds. I've got Wheels via TVUPlayer with the Friday practice right now on. It seems that they are gonna give the quali and race too. Better than the webplayer because it has commentators and these guys don't do too bad. One of hte guys is a bit of a drunk (forgot his name) and it gets quite amusing at times. Anyway, that is that.

The morning practice had the Ferraris in front, followed by the McLarens, then Alonso... which is more or less what's going on now execpt that Kova has dropped and Vettel is a spit behind Alonso. That kid is good, all right.

Ain't it? And the rain makes it more so.

It seems the liquid was not from Kimi's car but water from the barriers... Still, I expect his practice is finished.

Well, that's that.

Alonso

Massa

Kova

Hamilton

Kimi

Except Kimi (ouch) all in the 48's... those ar the meaningless Friday times.

Not only wrong thread, but wrong match too :whistling::lol:

:lol: Yeah , I know. But I am confident he will make it to the finals and face Nadal there.

Oh, yes, about Spa....errmmm...yeah, go Ralf! Whatever.

any news on Kimi Maure?

Kimi seemed to crash into the barriers atleast what i saw from the pictures on F1.com....

Go, Federer, go! Kick some Nadal a##!!!

Oops...sorry, wrong thread... :eekout:

Yeah Go Federer....

How come you don't support your spanish amigo though???

Kimi seemed to crash into the barriers atleast what i saw from the pictures on F1.com....

Yeah Go Federer....

How come you don't support your spanish amigo though???

Why on earth would I support a whinning, arrogant SOB with thick eyebrows? :whistling:

any news on Kimi Maure?

Just what we all saw in the partice. The rear wing was damaged. No biggy. I would say that the only lost were a few minutes of practice.

I gotta say, the weekend is starting well for us. Ferrari is strong and it's wet. Kiim will rule.