Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Spa

Driver of the day - Spa  

52 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Lewis
    • Massa
    • Nick
    • Nando
    • Vettel
    • Kubica
    • Bourdais
    • Glock
    • Kimi

Well done Ferrari international assistance!

Maybe not cutting through the frigging chicane would have made it harder for the stewards to find an excuse to penalise Lewis? :whistling:

Well, it's a dodgy rule imho. Massa wins by default then. Rules like this, and Ferrari escaping last time, make a mockery of the sport.

hahahaha im not even worrying if they penalyze nick n nando. haha if so, seb is 3rd ;)

Well, it's a dodgy rule imho. Massa wins by default then. Rules like this, and Ferrari escaping last time, make a mockery of the sport.

:lol: Hammy pulled a boner and got caught. I didn't expect this, but it is the correct thing to do. Both he and KR were using the asphalt run-offs like they were track space.

I disagree. Lewis could have won this race on his skills alone or end up in a very honourable 2nd. He chose another path and had to face the consequences. Pretty stupid, if you ask me. If the FIA really wanted to hurt him they could have disqualified him.

Maybe not cutting through the frigging chicane would have made it harder for the stewards to find an excuse to penalise Lewis? :whistling:

Oh come on, he was trying to overtake Kimi and got it a bit wrong and Kimi quite rightly forces him off the track. Lewis then had the option of crashing into Kimi or taking the run off area. I have no idea what the fuss is about, if it had been between Barrichello & Coulthard, for example, nobody would have batted an eyelid.

I would be quite interested to see the last time somebody got a drive through penalty for cutting a chicane and handing the position back.

Not sure I agree with that penalty tbh, sure Hammy's dicing was poor, but at least he was dicing, what did Massa do to deserve a win? Anyway it's a little annoying that Massa gets all the decisions in his favour of late.

*Not interested in arguing about this penalty btw, just my opinion that there shouldn't be a penalty for racing*

hahahaha im not even worrying if they penalyze nick n nando. haha if so, seb is 3rd ;)

Win-Win for you :lol:

Oh come on, he was trying to overtake Kimi and got it a bit wrong and Kimi quite rightly forces him off the track. Lewis then had the option of crashing into Kimi or taking the run off area. I have no idea what the fuss is about, if it had been between Barrichello & Coulthard, for example, nobody would have batted an eyelid.I would be quite interested to see the last time somebody got a drive through penalty for cutting a chicane and handing the position back.

I think that precisely the thing. This was done for lead and for championship points. With Barri and DC there would only be poisiton involved no points so it hardly matters per say...

Not sure I agree with that penalty tbh, sure Hammy's dicing was poor, but at least he was dicing, what did Massa do to deserve a win? Anyway it's a little annoying that Massa gets all the decisions in his favour of late.

*Not interested in arguing about this penalty btw, just my opinion that there shouldn't be a penalty for racing*

I think the same thing about Kimi's WDC last year :P

I disagree. Lewis could have won this race on his skills alone or end up in a very honourable 2nd. He chose another path and had to face the consequences. Pretty stupid, if you ask me. If the FIA really wanted to hurt him they could have disqualified him.

Disqualified for what?

:lol: Hammy pulled a boner and got caught. I didn't expect this, but it is the correct thing to do. Both he and KR were using the asphalt run-offs like they were track space.

Well, I don't think it was clear what happened, and I don't think that's fair: if Charlie Whiting can't tell whether the rule was broken or not, then it's a bad rule. Same with the rule that Massa broke last time. Either way, I've always said the points table is pretty meaningless.

Oh come on, he was trying to overtake Kimi and got it a bit wrong and Kimi quite rightly forces him off the track. Lewis then had the option of crashing into Kimi or taking the run off area. I have no idea what the fuss is about, if it had been between Barrichello & Coulthard, for example, nobody would have batted an eyelid.

I would be quite interested to see the last time somebody got a drive through penalty for cutting a chicane and handing the position back.

Indeed, even F1's fans are a little sanitised these days..

I think the same thing about Kimi's WDC last year :P

:lol: Bahhhh now is not the time for Kimi jokes :lol:

I actually thought he had his mojo back...

1. Massa is using an old engine down on power

2. Massa drives a flawless race and brings this car in second place

3. KR was a given DOD until the last four laps. Then him and Hamilton pulled off some the of the dumbest, mistake filled racing I have seen in a long time, battling for a potential gain of two extra points, vs the risk of going off and in Kimi case his season is done, IN Hamiltons case he loses the lead of the WDC to Massa. Risk reward analysis........ pretty stupid

Massa was the only guy that drove smart and he ended up with second( First) place in car with a tired engine.

That is what I based my opinion on, unlike some who just chose the winner :D

It's called racing. Charge hard, it's all or nothing kind of stuff.

I have not seen the stewards decision so I can't add much to this discussion, except that you are a bollock spitting automaton with a small sized d#ck and not even an actual baldness but just a honorary one!

I think that pretty much sums up what the stweards will have to say about the incident :unsure:

Nah, seriously. He didn't quite give back the position. It was pretty obvious that his idea of "yielding his position" was not what the rules actually meant. He could have gotten away with it if that is what the stweards objected. Only he didn't. Cheating is always bad for me, but many think it's good unless you get caught. Well, he got caught this time. Tough luck.

Indeed, even F1's fans are a little sanitised these days..

:lol: Bahhhh now is not the time for Kimi jokes :lol:

I actually thought he had his mojo back...

Me too. Check the 4-5th page, i said that looking at his amazing start....

I have not seen the stewards decision so I can't add much to this discussion, except that you are a bollock spitting automaton with a small sized d#ck and not even an actual baldness but just a honorary one!

I think that pretty much sums up what the stweards will have to say about the incident :unsure:

Nah, seriously. He didn't quite give back the position. It was pretty obvious that his idea of "yielding his position" was not what the rules actually meant. He could have gotten away with it if that is what the stweards objected. Only he didn't. Cheating is always bad for me, but many think it's good unless you get caught. Well, he got caught this time. Tough luck.

:lol:

Yeah i think the desicion should be explained in a greater detail...

Me too. Check the 4-5th page, i said that looking at his amazing start....

I'd say he had his mojito back....

Oh bollock off. If you know you have to yeld the position, you are not going to give a 10s gap. How much is considered enough and what is considered cheating? Also, it was obvious that they were struggling with the conditions, whose to say that Kimi didn't brake much earlier into the next corner than Lewis had to?

Honsestly, this forum is full of a bucn of bollicking pussies who can't appreciate a good bit of proper racing aymore :lol:

:lol: And yes, I can see your pov. In retrospect Hamilton should have yielded more clearly and passed him again later, which would probably have been possible. But I think it's a poor rule, like so many in F1. Charlie Whiting thought it was all fine, and I think you can make a reasonable argument that it was at least debatable, after all, the stewards thought about it for 4 hours. Rules like that (and the 'penalty' Massa got last time) are bad rules. Not only that, but it makes a mockery of the sport to change the results at this stage.

Oh bollock off. If you know you have to yeld the position, you are not going to give a 10s gap. How much is considered enough and what is considered cheating? Also, it was obvious that they were struggling with the conditions, whose to say that Kimi didn't brake much earlier into the next corner than Lewis had to?

Honsestly, this forum is full of a bucn of bollicking pussies who can't appreciate a good bit of proper racing aymore :lol:

Damn right :lol:

:lol: And yes, I can see your pov. In retrospect Hamilton should have yielded more clearly and passed him again later, which would probably have been possible. But I think it's a poor rule, like so many in F1. Charlie Whiting thought it was all fine, and I think you can make a reasonable argument that it was at least debatable, after all, the stewards thought about it for 4 hours. Rules like that (and the 'penalty' Massa got last time) are bad rules. Not only that, but it makes a mockery of the sport to change the results at this stage.

Yep.