Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Start Your Engines...

Start your engines....

A recent study found that the sound of expensive sports cars increases testosterone in both men and women, thus causing arousal. I didn

The sneakiest method I can think of would be to have some recorded street sounds on your home music system turned down low, so it sounds like it is coming from outside. Every once in awhile you could mutter something like "damn kids need to slow down" and then return your attention to your date, who by this time is shedding clothes like a trailer park in a tornado.

:lol::lol: This method is very shabby.

If I did it my lady would take out the CD and hold it shouting:you can't leave cars even when you are ****ing!!

Then I would have a few weeks without sex.

Start your engines....

A recent study found that the sound of expensive sports cars increases testosterone in both men and women, thus causing arousal. I didn

Not one for all that wine, fire crackling in the background, credit card swiping, marble shoe crap.

Engines, obviously. Big loud engines! Soft R n B, and a low sexy growl in my ear. :lol:

Yes. Well that's all well and good if your gf/wife is a petrol head. If she's a green-save-the-Earth-oh-hang-on-I-still-need-the-car-for-shopping then it's a completely different story - the beautiful sound of a monster engine would shut down all the blood flow to the little man in a rowing boat.

My wife is a green. However, for those unfortunates like me, here's what you do. I call it the Colin Chapman Method.......

"Darling (or 'our peg', or your fave coochy name) can you hear the tree growing outside? It's amazing, beautiful"

"What? You can hear a tree growing?"

"Yes, once you concentrate your thoughts, feel your body as though it's a part of the Earth, the stars, the ether, you can feel it, just let go"

"How do you do that?"

"Here, let me show you, I'll blow gently over parts of your body and feel how you react to the gentle breeze, I'll get the water spray we (the word 'we' is essential) use for the ironing and gently spray your bits arms and legs you as though you're catching a gentle shower with your branches"

"Ha, you're after a shag aren't you?"

"Of course"

"OK, you can have one for ingenuity"

See? It's about nimble handling, not cubic inches :P

Not one for all that wine, fire crackling in the background, credit card swiping, marble shoe crap.

Engines, obviously. Big loud engines! Soft R n B, and a low sexy growl in my ear. :lol:

Is that when the dog wakes you up from your dream again ?? :whistling::eekout:

Yes. Well that's all well and good if your gf/wife is a petrol head. If she's a green-save-the-Earth-oh-hang-on-I-still-need-the-car-for-shopping then it's a completely different story - the beautiful sound of a monster engine would shut down all the blood flow to the little man in a rowing boat.

My wife is a green. However, for those unfortunates like me, here's what you do. I call it the Colin Chapman Method.......

"Darling (or 'our peg', or your fave coochy name) can you hear the tree growing outside? It's amazing, beautiful"

"What? You can hear a tree growing?"

"Yes, once you concentrate your thoughts, feel your body as though it's a part of the Earth, the stars, the ether, you can feel it, just let go"

"How do you do that?"

"Here, let me show you, I'll blow gently over parts of your body and feel how you react to the gentle breeze, I'll get the water spray we (the word 'we' is essential) use for the ironing and gently spray your bits arms and legs you as though you're catching a gentle shower with your branches"

"Ha, you're after a shag aren't you?"

"Of course"

"OK, you can have one for ingenuity"

See? It's about nimble handling, not cubic inches :P

:lol:

Is that when the dog wakes you up from your dream again ?? :whistling::eekout:

*slap* :lol::lol:

I'll have you know, Mr. GR has a lovely set of dulcet tones thank you very much!

Silly study having grown up during the Muscle car era , every guy knows a hot car with loud pipes is a chick magnet , vroom vroom and the girls dig the sound and feel of power and being a "bad boy" doesn't hurt either .

I tried making car noises in the company of a female, it didn't work :eusa_think:

Ahhh..typical wee-weeness incident!You should have gone vroom-vroom!Try it again tomorrow,I'm sure it will work!

Ahhh..typical wee-weeness incident!You should have gone vroom-vroom!Try it again tomorrow,I'm sure it will work!

Phew I thought I looked like an idiot, your words of encouragement have put that worry to rest!

Phew I thought I looked like an idiot, your words of encouragement have put that worry to rest!

Yes,it's good to take advice from a good friend!Btw,you know what?You could rehearse with all the women you see passing by before doing it!

Yes,it's good to take advice from a good friend!Btw,you know what?You could rehearse with all the women you see passing by before doing it!

:lol: I tried the rehearsing thing but before I even got to the sound of changing into second gear they were running away :(

:lol: I tried the rehearsing thing but before I even got to the sound of changing into second gear they were running away :(

Awww poor George!!That must be lack of experience,I guess.You try it holding a pizza as the wheel and with your underwear on your head so you manage to seduce them.

I used the engine sound excuse after eating some beans...

But I still rather stick to my favorite pick up phrase: "well...it won't suck itself!" (I haven't posted it in a while) :D

Awww poor George!!That must be lack of experience,I guess.You try it holding a pizza as the wheel and with your underwear on your head so you manage to seduce them.

Erm okay, but how big should the pizza be? I mean I heard that size mattered? Or was she lying to me?

But I still rather stick to my favorite pick up phrase: "well...it won't suck itself!" (I haven't posted it in a while) :D

:lol: Oh I like that one, it's the simple ones that work best.

:lol::lol: Totally love the honesty! :lol::lol:

Let's just hope that you don't meet one of those psycho women who would chop your c#ck off and say there you go, knock yourself out :lol:

[quote name='Girl Racer' post='265935' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:09 PM']*slap* :lol: :lol:

I'll have you know, [b]Mr. GR [/b]has a lovely set of dulcet tones thank you very much![/quote]
Exsqueze me??? That's a strange name for a dog. Ah well :whistling: :lol:

Let's just hope that you don't meet one of those psycho women who would chop your c#ck off and say there you go, knock yourself out :lol:

:laughing::laughing:

Hmm reminds me of Ai No Carrida (http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=100268), she cut his knob off......

Incidentally, this is one of those films you can discuss with intellectuals that say "ah ha, yah, ok, yah, sure" a lot (whilst taking the p!ss), or you can watch 'n spank the monkey for England and St George (and Max). DON'T show it your wife :huh:

Sorry to go off topic for a mo, carry on. Brum brrrummmmm :P

Exsqueze me??? That's a strange name for a dog. Ah well :whistling::lol:

:lol:

Give the dog a bone, they'll come wagging. :lol: