Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Fight Crime My Tf1 Brothers And Sisters!

Please,please just do me a huge favour and sign the petition for Formula1's sake.

http://www.petitiononline.com/belgp08/petition.html

I admire your passion, but the FIA don't listen to anyone, that's why we have the problems we have today. So the chance of them taking note of an online petition are somewhat slim. Sorry.

But I'll sign because you asked nicely :D

Similar things were done last year when FIA repeatedly torpedo Alonso and absolutely nothing came of it... at the time. It seems that during the off-season, FIA cleaned house and threw out the lewisterics.

In any case, my opinion is that Hamiton's move was questionable but that's it. I wish FIA had better sense but I've been wishing this for years now and there is no improvement in sight.

Similar things were done last year when FIA repeatedly torpedo Alonso and absolutely nothing came of it... at the time. It seems that during the off-season, FIA cleaned house and threw out the lewisterics.

Yes, they got rid of Tony Scott Andrews who was Chief Stewards.

http://www.fia.com/automotive/issue3/sport/article1.html

They wanted a chief stewards to "sustain consistency in the decission making process" and we all know what the word 'consitency' meant last year. Right or wrong it cannot be so bad this year.

As I heard oh so many times last year when Nando was unfairly penalized: "Stop whining!! Take it like a man!!!"

So...how does it feel? :P

Please,please just do me a huge favour and sign the petition for Formula1's sake.

http://www.petitiononline.com/belgp08/petition.html

Oh. My. God.

Somebody should create one to rid F1 of the silver cheating twats.

As I heard oh so many times last year when Nando was unfairly penalized: "Stop whining!! Take it like a man!!!"

I'm not whining but it's just so unfair and I hate them I hate them I hate them. No really I'm not whining, I just think we need to get the rules straight now that they apply to Lewis as well as everyone else.

I'm not whining but it's just so unfair and I hate them I hate them I hate them. No really I'm not whining, I just think we need to get the rules straight now that they apply to Lewis as well as everyone else.

:lol:

I can't believe we agree once again, that to mich for a single day, maybe I should take the rest of the day and dedicate it to do my job. :lol:

Andres: :lol:

Me: :roll:

:lol::lol: Just choked on my very scouse beans on toast!! The best post I've read. Ever. :lol:

:lol::lol: Just choked on my very scouse beans on toast!! The best post I've read. Ever. :lol:

:lol:

I have to bookmark it.

Do you by any chance have another link were I can sign requesting to add another 25 second to him?

:lolroll:

I can't believe we agree once again, that to mich for a single day, maybe I should take the rest of the day and dedicate it to do my job. :lol:

Do you think it's contagious? :blink:

Take notice u FIA b#####ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 33.000 Formula One fans have already signed an online petition which urges the FIA to reconsider the penalty that was given to Lewis Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday. Because of the penalty, Hamilton lost his victory at Spa-Francorchamps and he sees Felipe Massa approaching to only 2 points in the championship standings.

The petition, addressed to the FIA, states: "We, the undersigned, insist that the FIA reconsider the decision made to add 25 seconds to the finishing time of Lewis Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) in the Formula 1 Belgium Grand-Prix (07th September 2008).

"We believe the decision that has been made to be wrong and strongly urge you to revert back to the original final classifications. The rules state that Lewis Hamilton had to give position back to Kimi Raikkonen, which he did. He then freely, and through driving skill alone got position one back."

If you want to sign the online petition, you can visit the following website:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... gi?belgp08

www.f1technical.com

Take notice u FIA b#####ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 33.000 Formula One fans have already signed an online petition which urges the FIA to reconsider the penalty that was given to Lewis Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday. Because of the penalty, Hamilton lost his victory at Spa-Francorchamps and he sees Felipe Massa approaching to only 2 points in the championship standings.

The petition, addressed to the FIA, states: "We, the undersigned, insist that the FIA reconsider the decision made to add 25 seconds to the finishing time of Lewis Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) in the Formula 1 Belgium Grand-Prix (07th September 2008).

"We believe the decision that has been made to be wrong and strongly urge you to revert back to the original final classifications. The rules state that Lewis Hamilton had to give position back to Kimi Raikkonen, which he did. He then freely, and through driving skill alone got position one back."

If you want to sign the online petition, you can visit the following website:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... gi?belgp08

www.f1technical.com

I bet I can get more signs to take away the president in my country in less time and that is nothing close to a world event like F1, I think they would get a lot more and as we can see in this forum MOST F1 FANS DON"T KNOW MUCH ABOUT TECHNICHAL STUFF :o