Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Fight Crime My Tf1 Brothers And Sisters!

In any case, my opinion is that Hamiton's move was questionable but that's it. I wish FIA had better sense but I've been wishing this for years now and there is no improvement in sight.

I tend to agree.

Ooh can I start a petition to get rid of everything I don't like:

- The British Government

- Over-loud taxi drivers who bore you with their life story (40 minutes yesterday of one bleeder's intimate life story of his drug-addict wife and lesbian mother in law about which I care not a jot) - longest journey ever

- Yogurt pots that go spspsp and cover you with yogurt when you open them

- Bald people - actually I lie. I like baldies - I am becoming one myself :( I was just saying this to wind up Andres :D

- Men who dress in loud Hawaiian shirts or the regalia of their favourite football team (sorry Andres :D )

- Bad taps in toilets that spray you at waste height making you look like you are incontinent

- The media - all of it!

- Celery

- Reality shows

- Barney the Dinosaur (makes my flesh crawl)

- Max Mosley (well, in for a penny, in for a pound)

:D

- The British Government

- Over-loud taxi drivers who bore you with their life story (40 minutes yesterday of one bleeder's intimate life story of his drug-addict wife and lesbian mother in law about which I care not a jot) - longest journey ever

- Bald people - actually I lie. I like baldies - I am becoming one myself :( I was just saying this to wind up Andres :D

- Men who dress in loud Hawaiian shirts or the regalia of their favourite football team (sorry Andres :D )

- Bad taps in toilets that spray you at waste height making you look like you are incontinent

- The media - all of it!

- Celery

- Reality shows

No hard feelings. I'm honoured :D

Yes. Kill the celery. Any foodstuff apparently made from string cannot be good for you. Except for blue string pudding, of course.

- The British Government

- The media - all of it!

- Celery

- Reality shows

From this I deduce that:

You are a taxi driver for the government

You are bollocking clumsy when eating yogurts whilst driving

You wear a wig

You were crap at football as a kid

You go to toilets to wash off the yogurt that you spilt, but forget to check for a dryer first

You've never done anything to have your face in the media

You were rejected for BB

You didn't have a tv when you were a kid.

:whistling::lol:

From this I deduce that:

You are a taxi driver for the government

You are bollocking clumsy when eating yogurts whilst driving

You wear a wig

You were crap at football as a kid

You go to toilets to wash off the yogurt that you spilt, but forget to check for a dryer first

You've never done anything to have your face in the media

You were rejected for BB

You didn't have a tv when you were a kid.

:whistling::lol:

:lol:

Do you think it's contagious? :blink:

:lol: I don't know I remember the last contagious decease we had around here, almost everybody's avatar got infected I think Ykick was who got the rest of us infected.

From this I deduce that:

You are a taxi driver for the government - That would be even more deadly...

You are bollocking clumsy when eating yogurts whilst driving - I tried straws but the black cherries kept getting stuck in them

You wear a wig - no, only on my chest but my dad did have a "syrup" - found it (the wig) floating in the bath one day and was mentally scarred for life..... :D

You were crap at football as a kid - er yes, sadly - don't let my rippling, manly physique fool you, my games teacher once said to me: "do you actually know what a games field looks like?" To which I replied: "Isn't it one of those big green things, sir?" :D

You go to toilets to wash off the yogurt that you spilt, but forget to check for a dryer first - no my todger is so gigantic that splashage is inevitable :D

You've never done anything to have your face in the media - I did but the plastic surgery took care of that :D

You were rejected for BB - No, actually I am Jade Goodey

You didn't have a tv when you were a kid. We did, but it was black and white, was only broadcast at certain times of the day and only had three channels until they brought in this modern-fangled Channel 4 and breakfast television business....

:lol: I don't know I remember the last contagious decease we had around here, almost everybody's avatar got infected I think Ykick was who got the rest of us infected.

Yes he was....ahhh those were the days!

You are a taxi driver for the government - That would be even more deadly...

You are bollocking clumsy when eating yogurts whilst driving - I tried straws but the black cherries kept getting stuck in them

You wear a wig - no, only on my chest but my dad did have a "syrup" - found it (the wig) floating in the bath one day and was mentally scarred for life..... :D

You were crap at football as a kid - er yes, sadly - don't let my rippling, manly physique fool you, my games teacher once said to me: "do you actually know what a games field looks like?" To which I replied: "Isn't it one of those big green things, sir?" :D

You go to toilets to wash off the yogurt that you spilt, but forget to check for a dryer first - no my todger is so gigantic that splashage is inevitable :D

You've never done anything to have your face in the media - I did but the plastic surgery took care of that :D

You were rejected for BB - No, actually I am Jade Goodey

You didn't have a tv when you were a kid. We did, but it was black and white, was only broadcast at certain times of the day and only had three channels until they brought in this modern-fangled Channel 4 and breakfast television business....

I remember channel 4 starting too!

:lol::lol: Just choked on my very scouse beans on toast!! The best post I've read. Ever. :lol:

:lol: Cheers. But I can't help but feel you saved the best of your sig for Gordon ****ing Ramsay. :(

I have to bookmark it.

:lol: I like your sig too, btw. Very educational and not as vulgar as some. :whistling:

Yes he was....ahhh those were the days!

The forums gone through a lot hasen't it in these past 2 years...

Ykick Virus.

"Shaggy" - Paul should know who i am talking about

TF1 Maria vs. Jacuzzi

Ctrl 300..

Any others??

The forums gone through a lot hasen't it in these past 2 years...

Ykick Virus.

"Shaggy" - Paul should know who i am talking about

TF1 Maria vs. Jacuzzi

Ctrl 300..

Any others??

Yep, I do!

Those were indeed the days :lol: