Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boily

What Will They Find ???

Having just read , Ferrari has to give up Massa's winning engine from the Spa race for technical inspection , I wonder what they'll find ?

One does have to think how Ferrari feels having to run a McLaren/Microsoft engine management system , or another team for that matter .

Having just read , Ferrari has to give up Massa's winning engine from the Spa race for technical inspection , I wonder what they'll find ?

One does have to think how Ferrari feels having to run a McLaren/Microsoft engine management system , or another team for that matter .

They Inspected Hamilton's engine last race, so i think FIA is just checking all the engines one by one for the freeze...

It doesn't matter what they find they're so damn Ferrari biased they won't do anything anyway!!!!!11111

Sorry just following the current theme of the forum.

It doesn't matter what they find they're so damn Ferrari biased they won't do anything anyway!!!!!11111

:lol:

They'll find last years Manifesto returned with a big picture of the male genitalia and "with love, Ron Dennis" written on the front.

They'll find last years Manifesto returned with a big picture of the male genitalia and "with love, Ron Dennis" written on the front.

:lol: and a broken (con)rod! :P

Bollocksteric! (Didn't want to break the mood)

Aw crap, there's a theme now too? Did I miss that email? Are we having TGIF Fridays? Or is it a "C" party? Or do we just have to communicate in the manner of Mork from Orc for the remainder?

Nanoo nanoo

Aw crap, there's a theme now too? Did I miss that email? Are we having TGIF Fridays? Or is it a "C" party? Or do we just have to communicate in the manner of Mork from Orc for the remainder?

Yeah, we all have to dress up as sheep and go Baaa! every time FIA are crap..... :)

(but don't bend down in your sheep's outfit, it only excites Pabloh.... ) :D

Yeah, we all have to dress up as sheep and go Baaa! every time FIA are crap..... :)

(but don't bend down in your sheep's outfit, it only excites Pabloh.... ) :D

That's a terribly derogative and completely fictional remark to make about me........................no bending down is required.

On a serious note, do you think the Ferrari engine will 'get lost in the post' ??

That's a terribly derogative and completely fictional remark to make about me........................no bending down is required.

On a serious note, do you think the Ferrari engine will 'get lost in the post' ??

And mysteriously found in the Mclaren garage who will say, " We just got it delivered, we never asked for it.... "

And mysteriously found in the Mclaren garage who will say, " We just got it delivered, we never asked for it.... "

We didn't know it was Ferrari's engine, it says Fiat on it :whistling: