Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

A Very ''fair'' Manouvre By Fernando Alonso And We Are Talking For Lewis Hamilton..., Take A Look Please...

see and judge for yourself <_<

no other comments from me, that says it all...

Bah...look what Coulthard did and got away with NO PENALTY!

FIA is so full of kryptonite...

Just a remind for everyone...look what Fernando Alonso did and HE DID GOT AWAY WITH NO PENALTY

take a look

If at least you were to bring up MS, perhaps. But Alonso has been screwed over by FIA more times than most.

Anyway, FIA sucks. What else is new except that you only btch went it is Hamilton who gets fcked over and applaud when Hamilton gets unfair advantage...

Just a remind for everyone...look what Fernando Alonso did and HE DID GOT AWAY WITH NO PENALTY

take a look

Cav, it's really hard to determine which side you are on.... I think in the other thread you agree with the penalty, and now this.... thanks for the confusion i say....

take a look

Sorry..

Don't see it!

If I remember well Alonso didn't let Webber by because he had cut the chicane first and Alonso had no option but cutting it too, few laps later Webber did that same manouvre in a better way and Alonso followed behind Webber. The final result of the race was:

1. Raikkonen

2. Heidfeld

3. Webber

4. Alonso

If I remember well Alonso didn't let Webber by because he had cut the chicane first and Alonso had no option but cutting it too, few laps later Webber did that same manouvre in a better way and Alonso followed behind Webber. The final result of the race was:

1. Raikkonen

2. Heidfeld

3. Webber

4. Alonso

Now you believe me that FA has always been a cheater? the fat that someone do something wrong doesn't give you the right to do it, maybe it can give you the motivation to show the real you, like in this case but it doesn't give you the right to do it.

Now you believe me that FA has always been a cheater? the fat that someone do something wrong doesn't give you the right to do it, maybe it can give you the motivation to show the real you, like in this case but it doesn't give you the right to do it.

That was funny.

I remember that, thought it was Ralf Schumacher though! I don't remember hearing anything about Alonso getting penalized after that race!

:itsok: