Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso- Ferrari Or Bmw?

Yeah right you dirty old man. :lol:

In all seriousness, has Robert really had that much of a raise?

Funny, I don't FEEL that old.. But, paraphrasing Joel (Tom Cruise) in "Risky Business" - I have knowledge... ;) . But don't tell Mr. GR.

Polish blogs reported the raise, so that would be $12 M and that's only for 2009. Now, those blogs were wrong before, but that's awfully close to what I expected, so there!...

You're way too personally invested in him..

Even if I actually supported a sportsperson, I wouldn't give a damn how much he/she was paid.

Polish blogs reported the raise, so that would be $12 M and that's only for 2009.

But but but but Maure told me there is a gridwide conspiracy and Kubeetza is going to be massively underpaid??????

You must be wrong, I trust maure, the great apostle of truth <_<

But but but but Maure told me there is a gridwide conspiracy and Kubeetza is going to be massively underpaid??????

You must be wrong, I trust maure, the great apostle of truth <_<

But he IS massively underpaid, considering his level of performance as compared to, oh, I don't know, Kimi or Heidfeld. So, Maure is right, the amount of money notwithstanding.

As to my involvement into Kubica, considering he is the first Pole in F1, this is his second year in F1, and he is fighting in the top 5 of the best drivers in the World, my level of involvement pales in comparison to people supporting Hamilton, Massa, or Alonso. :whistling:

But he IS massively underpaid, considering his level of performance as compared to, oh, I don't know, Kimi or Heidfeld. So, Maure is right, the amount of money notwithstanding.

Needs to get a new manager then or renegotiate with the team like others have done.

But he IS massively underpaid, considering his level of performance as compared to, oh, I don't know, Kimi or Heidfeld.

It is a waste of time. Cavallino will randomly pull in another direction. He will say anything for attention.

I would say Kubica has done enough to earn the same or more as Heidfeld by now.

Yeah i agree. I think BMW should also give him abonus for their first win, to keep the drivers motivated to perform...

The trouble is I don't see that combination taking BMW to the next level of the title.

Seeing how hard the competition is these days, with Mclaren having not that great a no2 and Ferrari screwing up, I think they maybe allright to atleast get 2nd next year in WCC...