Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foxtrot023

Alonso- Ferrari Or Bmw?

:lol: That's the same line i have for Sutil :P

Come back to me when Sutil wins a race.

:lol:

Now I will clear up the matter for good: Sutil and Button will never be champs unless they get totally dominant cars and mediocre team-mates. Sorry but as 2Pac said 'that's just the way it is'.

Thats the same answer I have for the rest of the field. ;):P

:lol: Walked into that one didn't I? :lol:

:lol::lol: All in good faith George!! ;)

BMW Sauber say they are ready to wait for former world champion Fernando Alonso to make his mind up about where he wants to drive next year - after reminding the Spaniard that they are the fastest team in Formula One with a seat still available.

Ferrari's decision to extend Kimi Raikkonen's contract until the end of 2010 has ended Alonso's hopes of racing for the Italian team in the next two years, and makes him more amenable to making a long-term commitment elsewhere.

Alonso has said that he wants to get back in a race-winning car next year and, with an exit clause in his Renault contract, Honda Racing and BMW Sauber are the main options for him if he decides to move on.

BMW motorsport director Mario Theissen had been previously thought to be reluctant to sign Alonso in the wake of the problems he endured at McLaren last year, but has hinted that the double world champion is now a factor in their driver plans for 2009.

"There are several people and a few teams who have to make a decision

Last year i said that Fernando would stay at McLaren next year. This year i'm going to say that he will definitely not be at McLaren next year. This year i will say that Fernando will stay at Renault for next year. But next year i think i'll say that Fernando will go to BMW for next year. The year after that? Well, that's hard to say. I think that next year will give me a better idea about the year after that. That will be two years from now. Not when i comment on that particular period of time; that will be one year from now, i'm referring to what may happen two years from now. It's best to wait. I could contract dementure in the meantime and find it hard to make myself clear.

Last year i said that Fernando would stay at McLaren next year. This year i'm going to say that he will definitely not be at McLaren next year. This year i will say that Fernando will stay at Renault for next year. But next year i think i'll say that Fernando will go to BMW for next year. The year after that? Well, that's hard to say. I think that next year will give me a better idea about the year after that. That will be two years from now. Not when i comment on that particular period of time; that will be one year from now, i'm referring to what may happen two years from now. It's best to wait. I could contract dementure in the meantime and find it hard to make myself clear.

You've been listend to too may JV records!!!!.. I'm a fan and I don't even know how he sounds You commented it makes your ears bleed. THat appears only be the half of it. It appears it may coddle the brain as well!!!!

Okay, okay. So I can't wait for his second album. You found me out. Yes, i make love to his beautiful French-Canadian overtones. I have the matching duvet cover, curtains and lamp shade. What of it?

Okay, okay. So I can't wait for his second album. You found me out. Yes, i make love to his beautiful French-Canadian overtones. I have the matching duvet cover, curtains and lamp shade. What of it?

Unlikely, but very funny. James Allen's views can be found here;

http://www.itv-f1.com/Feature.aspx?Type=Ja...en&id=43931

I found this very interesting;

Seems like we're gonna have to get used to you carrying out your frustration on the boy God

The same excuses.

What we all see is that McLaren has a car capable of wining and yet is unable to hire a pair of drivers that can win with it because if Hamilton is paired with a strong teammate "he aims himself inwardly, at his team-mate, as he did last year, then it’s totally counterproductive" taking everyone and everyone down with him.

And so, what do the lweisterics to justify Hamilton unjustifiable behaviour? The same as always, they blame Alonso.

Just had a thought. What was in your life before the McLaren/Alonso/Hamilton shenanigans? Did you scour F1 forums just posting

"Hommmmmmm, hommmmmmm, laaaaaaaa, laaaaaaaaa, duhhhhhhhh. MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO CLING TOOOOOOO.......hommmmmmm, ahhhhhh, duhhhhh."?

maure at the barbers;

"So, going anywhere on your holiday this year?"

"Well, i was going to go to England. But that won't make me smile because that's where Ron is from. I would soon walk from there. And not be smiling or laughing."

"Ron?"

"Yes, Ron Dennis. You know, the really unfair biased one who gave Lewis Hamilton all the love and hung Fernando out to dry"

"Oh, right......yeah.........So, is that enough off the top?

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? MY HAIR IS TOO SHORT!! ARGGHHHH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A TIGHT PERM THING, CLOSELY RESEMBLING A HAMILTON CUT. DAMN YOU!!!!! IM GOING TO SUE!!!!"

"Oh my god!. SHARON!!! CALL THE POLICE!! WE'VE GOT A PSYCHO"

Next week, maure goes to prison with a black cell mate. Be sure to tune in.

Just had a thought. What was in your life before the McLaren/Alonso/Hamilton shenanigans? Did you scour F1 forums just posting

"Hommmmmmm, hommmmmmm, laaaaaaaa, laaaaaaaaa, duhhhhhhhh. MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO CLING TOOOOOOO.......hommmmmmm, ahhhhhh, duhhhhh."?

maure at the barbers;

"Well, i was going to go to England. But that won't make me smile because that's where Ron is from. I would soon walk from there. And not be smiling or laughing."

"Ron?"

"Yes, Ron Dennis. You know, the really unfair biased one who gave Lewis Hamilton all the love and hung Fernando out to dry"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? MY HAIR IS TOO SHORT!! ARGGHHHH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A TIGHT PERM THING, CLOSELY RESEMBLING A HAMILTON CUT. DAMN YOU!!!!! IM GOING TO SUE!!!!"

:lol: What the heck have you been drinking???? You're full of it today :lol:

Proof the James Allen is an idiot:

BMW ready to wait for Alonso

15 September 2008

BMW Sauber team boss Mario Theissen says he is ready to wait for Fernando Alonso to make a decision about his future before confirming his team's driver line up for 2009.

Ferrari's announcement that Raikkonen has been signed for another two seasons ended months of speculation that Alonso could move to the Italian team next season and now his options beyond Renault lie with either Honda or BMW.

Alonso is understood to be free to leave Renault if he wishes, given that the team has not achieved the performance levels required to automatically retain him and while Honda would be a major gamble, the former champion is expected to favour either staying put, or moving to BMW. Two strong drives in Belgium and Italy in the past two round have done nothing to harm Alonso's desireability.

"There are several people and and a few teams who have to make a decision, it's not necessarily a joint decision," Theissen told Autosport when asked if he was waiting on Alonso. "We're still evaluating the situation and it is apparent we are the strongest team now which has an open seat for next year, so we'll see what happens."

The rumour in the Monza paddock was that the team has already taken its option on Robert Kubica and the Pole is confirmed for 2009.

The real question is, did we really need any? ;)

I think all the speculation this year was rather funny. Showed a few people up.

maure at the barbers;

"Ron?"

Despite a lower budget Reno is a better team than BMW. The way they improved the R28 from the ground -after the macca/reno spy saga- is impressive. Alonso should stay at Reno 1 more year before to think on moving.

Doesn't make Allen an idiot though.

That is one paddock view, one view is that he will go to Honda and lo and behold there are people suggesting he will stay at Renault.

BMW are right to consider Alonso as are Honda and for what it's worth I side with the BMW story now.

Proof the James Allen is an idiot:

BMW ready to wait for Alonso

15 September 2008

BMW Sauber team boss Mario Theissen says he is ready to wait for Fernando Alonso to make a decision about his future before confirming his team's driver line up for 2009.

Ferrari's announcement that Raikkonen has been signed for another two seasons ended months of speculation that Alonso could move to the Italian team next season and now his options beyond Renault lie with either Honda or BMW.

Alonso is understood to be free to leave Renault if he wishes, given that the team has not achieved the performance levels required to automatically retain him and while Honda would be a major gamble, the former champion is expected to favour either staying put, or moving to BMW. Two strong drives in Belgium and Italy in the past two round have done nothing to harm Alonso's desireability.

"There are several people and and a few teams who have to make a decision, it's not necessarily a joint decision," Theissen told Autosport when asked if he was waiting on Alonso. "We're still evaluating the situation and it is apparent we are the strongest team now which has an open seat for next year, so we'll see what happens."

The rumour in the Monza paddock was that the team has already taken its option on Robert Kubica and the Pole is confirmed for 2009.

During recent (like today) interview, kubica answered one of the questions with a smile: "Who said I'm going to be with the BMW next year?"

Think of it anything you want.

BMW has its 'Alonso' in the shape of Kubica. They can't risk an Alonso and Kubica rivalry in the same vein as Hamilton, Alonso so they need to keep Nick. If that's the case, why the hell have Alonso over Kubica?

All this cageyness by Theissen is surely to stick a rocket up Heidfeld's arse.