Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

Spa = water under the bridge.

1st Free Practice starting in 15 minutes.

My prediction (starting grid and podium):

1. Hamilton

2. Massa

3. Raikkonen

Circuit_Monza.png

Current standings:

01 - Lewis Hamilton 76

02 - Felipe Massa 74

03 - Robert Kubica 58

04 - Kimi Raikkonen 57

05 - Nick Heidfeld 49

06 - Heikki Kovalainen 43

07 - Jarno Trulli 26

08 - Fernando Alonso 23

09 - Mark Webber 19

10 - Timo Glock 15

11 - Nelsinho Piquet 13

12 - Sebastian Vettel 13

13 - Rubens Barrichello 11

14 - Nico Rosberg 9

15 - Kazuki Nakajima 8

16 - David Coulthard 6

17 - Sebastien Bourdais 4

18 - Jenson Button 3

19 - Giancarlo Fisichella 0

20 - Takuma Sato 0

21 - Anthony Davidson 0

22 - Adrian Sutil 0

This race is tough for both Hamilton and Massa for different reasons. Hamilton is expected to win this while Massa needs to stay utmost close to Hamilton at least. In my mind Hamilton 1. and Massa 2.nd would still be victory for Massa.

The reason for this is bridgestone tyres supplied to this race are same as Spa which favor slightly Mclaren. Also it will probably be last 'cold' GP as well.

My prediction:

1. Hamilton

2. Raikkonen

3. Massa

2 and 3 depending bit if Ferrari will go favoring or not. Kovalainen might also stir up something, but history so far shown he nearly always somehow screws up.

Kimi's on track, "WATCH THE WALLS FELLA" :o

Oooh, that's vicious, Med :lol:

Actually, did you watch the onboard on Kimi's car just before he crashed at Spa?

Oooh, that's vicious, Med :lol:

Actually, did you watch the onboard on Kimi's car just before he crashed at Spa?

(ITV feed in trouble?)

Yeah I have Paul, and honestly, I've tried to avoid the threads about it all - the in-car footage makes me think they all damn good to keep these pigs on the road - 180mph in the wet, no tyre pressure, greasy track (Spa I mean!) - Kimi's damn good, just unlucky that day..........

(ITV feed in trouble?)

Yeah I have Paul, and honestly, I've tried to avoid the threads about it all - the in-car footage makes me think they all damn good to keep these pigs on the road - 180mph in the wet, no tyre pressure, greasy track (Spa I mean!) - Kimi's damn good, just unlucky that day..........

Yeah, I completely agree, Med.

Kimi was unlucky, I think, he had to slow for the car in front and then got into trouble.

Back in a min, just off to kick the d#ck head that looks after our server in the nuts - losing clietns is one thing, but my live feed? Tech twats :P

Back in a min, just off to kick the d#ck head that looks after our server in the nuts - losing clietns is one thing, but my live feed? Tech twats :P

Go right ahead. It's ITV's fault, but your IT guy probably needs a good kicking anyway :lol:

Hey it worked - he even fixed my problem. Well done that man!

Ferrari pit flooding too........................just in case anyone thought that the FIA had put McLaren's pit by the drains on purpose :whistling:

It's good this session :lol:

Edit: Looks like everybody's pit is flooding - good design, that.