Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

Go right ahead. It's ITV's fault, but your IT guy probably needs a good kicking anyway :lol:

Hey it worked - he even fixed my problem. Well done that man!

He said it was their fault, but he did need squashed nuts for breaky anyway.

Pussies, a little shower and they hide in the garage. Looks like bicycle wheels would be more effective today.......... Bored now. I think I'll start a thread about global wetting :naughty:

He said it was their fault, but he did need squashed nuts for breaky anyway.

Pussies, a little shower and they hide in the garage. Looks like bicycle wheels would be more effective today.......... Bored now. I think I'll start a thread about global wetting :naughty:

Obviously, you have done it now, though. If it was me, I'd just wait until you just sat down to watch every practice session and then disconnect your PC :lol:

Obviously, you have done it now, though. If it was me, I'd just wait until you just sat down to watch every practice session and then disconnect your PC :lol:

:lol:

It's a bugger watching live feed on a Friday though, I can't have the sound 'cos everyone thinks I'm working - and if I catch anyone else doing this they'd be in for the high jump ^_^

It's a bugger watching live feed on a Friday though, I can't have the sound 'cos everyone thinks I'm working - and if I catch anyone else doing this they'd be in for the high jump ^_^

Now it's picking up - drtish line, still on inters, Vettel is picking the pace up.

Kerbs look lethal -DON'T GO THERE, THEY'LL SHOOT YOU - well they're wet n slippy....

Camera on Rubens - strange rear wing he's got there

c#ck pit (!) cam on Messy, he's looking lairy. Thanks for rmoving driver aids Max

That bugger was just lucky to slowly cruise home at spa, and then gifted the win... he won't be able to do that s##t again this weekend!

Thought this session would be busier - most missed track time earlier.

Bourdais on drys - off line still wet - though does look to drying quickly

That bugger was just lucky to slowly cruise home at spa, and then gifted the win... he won't be able to do that s##t again this weekend!

Maybe so Brad, hope it stays crap weather though, not drenched, just wet, that should sort out the spinners from the ones that spin more :blink:

They need to postpone practice and go and fetch some top totty for us letch at - seems bereft of smashin women today.

Kimi

Vettel

Messy

Bourdom

is the order so far

Track drying by the minute, so times are pretty meeningless again - s##t i sound like that James Alen twozac

Bourdom goes 2nd

Sector times, Bourdom 1 and 2, Kimi 3 (fastest0

Now come on, Rubens must have the worst hair in the paddock surely?

Bourdom fastest, the drying line and Gerhard threatening to sack his arse are helping

Vettel

Rosberger

Button

vettel giving it large. on a quick one - half a second up at 1st plit - goes faster again. Hamster on track, hasn't cut a chicane yet

RK goes quickest

Amazing how quick the lap times comes down as the track dries.

Yes Paul, one can demonstrate differetn levels of grip and friction with KY Jelly :lol:

The usual top runners seem unusually subdued.

Nice replay of Kova testing the floor tray on the kerbs, Hamgobby on softs, hope his balls stand up to the late braking :P

Wow, lovely in car of Kubi, on a quick lap, loads of mini corrections - goes .8 faster than anyone

Yes Paul, one can demonstrate differetn levels of grip and friction with KY Jelly :lol:

The usual top runners seem unusually subdued.

Have your kids not caught onto that one when you're playing scalextric yet ?? :lol: