Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

Yay! First shot of comely wench in the Ferrari garage

Messy goes 2nd, Piquet confused about which direction he should be going. Big green truck looks quick.

Have your kids not caught onto that one when you're playing scalextric yet ?? :lol:

:lol:

We use 3in1 oil for that. KY Jeyy's too espensive for the kids, it's more useful for squeeky door hinges :lol:

We use 3in1 oil for that. KY Jeyy's too espensive for the kids, it's more useful for squeeky door hinges :lol:

Track looks like it's starting to stabilise a bit. Presume some peple are trying fuel loads now.

Proper sideways stuff from Alonso!!! Luverly car control. Shame, ruined what looked like a quick lap.

Kimi goes quickest on softs. Ham goes 4th,

They're all out for tha last few mins - traffic jam time. Ham on a quick one......... still 4th, seems to be losing in the final sector. So does Kova too.

Kimi managed to start his flyer before the Glock stopped

Fin

Kimi

Heidaway

Hamburger

Rosbeef

Messy

Kova

Web beer

Sutil

Vettel

Coulfart

...was the order

So, as I said in the other thread.... Kimi get a new chassis from ferrari and starts flying from the word go! Now who were right and who were wrong? It seems dear friends, that Kimi had his mojo all along, and people just don't want to take that stuff out their ears and listen....

So, as I said in the other thread.... Kimi get a new chassis from ferrari and starts flying from the word go! Now who were right and who were wrong? It seems dear friends, that Kimi had his mojo all along, and people just don't want to take that stuff out their ears and listen....

You may be right, though a tad premature, Brad, I think, as he has done ok in the practice sessions all year hasn't he? :lol:

seriously, the last 2 practises has been good for the Iceman, I'll go check...

Okly dokly. I thought he had been ok in practice. Just goes to show you :lol:

The last few races b4 Spa...

When Ferrari were strong obviously n1 and 2, but Massa almost always leading..... I believe Kimi is back though, with a big bang....

Kimi-fans, there's hope.... BELIEVE

Cheers, ears.

Personally, I hope he has a great weekend. Basically a big 2 fingers at those who write him off :lol:

Cheers, ears.

Personally, I hope he has a great weekend. Basically a big 2 fingers at those who write him off :lol:

dount count out the BMW boys, they were fast last year and will be this weekend

Cheers, ears.

Indeed, it'd be nice to seem him back up there, maybe get Boy Blunder to take back his silly testicle comments eh :lol:

Current standings:

01 - Lewis Hamilton 76

02 - Felipe Massa 74

03 - Robert Kubica 58

04 - Kimi Raikkonen 57

05 - Nick Heidfeld 49

06 - Heikki Kovalainen 43

07 - Jarno Trulli 26

08 - Fernando Alonso 23

09 - Mark Webber 19

10 - Timo Glock 15

11 - Nelsinho Piquet 13

12 - Sebastian Vettel 13

13 - Rubens Barrichello 11

14 - Nico Rosberg 9

15 - Kazuki Nakajima 8

16 - David Coulthard 6

17 - Sebastien Bourdais 4

18 - Jenson Button 3

19 - Giancarlo Fisichella 0

20 - Takuma Sato 0

21 - Anthony Davidson 0

22 - Adrian Sutil 0

Button 18th - this makes me very sad.

Pouring rain.

Hoping for this Sunday too.

Me too, because we all know that Massa will once again show how hopeless he is in the wet, and what an unworthy champion he would make.

Indeed, it'd be nice to seem him back up there, maybe get Boy Blunder to take back his silly testicle comments eh :lol:

Indeed. Eau Rouge when Villeneuve crashes in front of him and he keeps his foot flat down though the smoke & dust :lol:

Indeed. Eau Rouge when Villeneuve crashes in front of him and he keeps his foot flat down though the smoke & dust :lol:

Indeed indeed. Shame really, Hamster is superb behind the wheel, but I can't help thinking he'll look back on his behaviour one day and think, 'what a tit'.

I blame the parents :P

Pouring rain.

Hoping for this Sunday too.

Yes rain please.

Kimi's on track, "WATCH THE WALLS FELLA" :o

Vettel

Rosberger

Button

vettel giving it large. on a quick one - half a second up at 1st plit - goes faster again. Hamster on track, hasn't cut a chicane yet

It seems that way, but I'm not celebrating yet :lol:

Yes rain please.

It seems that way, but I'm not celebrating yet :lol:

I love it. Guys praying for rain, because Massa is that good in the dry. Rain does nothing but give longshots a chance at victory. So Let it rain.