Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

Webber and Heikki both improving with huge amounts of rain... certainly took a lot of balls to do that...

Well done to Vettel!

Let it rain, all rain does is give longshots a hope of victory

Hahahahahahha,

Big balled Hamilton is given a drinving lesson by guys that can really drive, but don't have the equipment to be fighting for the championship. Great to see Vettel on the Podium. He has been driving well. I like his style.

Oh Ya Massa Turned in a lap 1.5 quicker the Hamilton to put himself in the top 10 while Hamilton could do nothing out there. KR for that matter sucked as well.

Hmmmmm Maybe Massa would be a worthy WDC after all.

Hamilton , another big choke out of the boy. He is getting famous for one thing!!!!!

:lol: OK boys you better quit praying for rain. Blunder Boy doesn't seem to be able to handle it. :lol:

That bugger was just lucky to slowly cruise home at spa, and then gifted the win... he won't be able to do that s##t again this weekend!

:lol: Don't you just hate it when................................. :lol:

I think Massa found Kimi's mojo after the Spanish GP and has been using it against him. Kimi thought he'd got his mojo back off Massa in Spa but actually Massa had given him DC's mojo (Raikkonen didn't realise that DC never had any mojo).

Vettel now has Schumi's mojo, who originally stole his off the great Ayrton Senna at the beginning of 1994 season. As you can see I've thought this through.

I believe even with today's result I am expecting a very good race but I still don't know what the weather will be ofr sunday.

IF it is raining like this tomorrow the race will hardly be worth watching. I don't share the passion that some of you have for wet weather races. It does nothing be bring forth the unexpected. You can do that shaking dice.

As we can see with the Rainmaster Hamilton. I don't care who you are, driving in the wet is totally unpredictable. Look for a big pile up as those "Backmarkers' get used to the surroundings back there. I hope it is dry just so we get to see some racing tomorrow.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! *jumps* *jumps* *jumps* :lol::lol:

Where are all the Lewis fans????????

Well done done for Sebastian and his team!

Vettel is an excellent driver and I just wish Ferrari signs him sooner or later, as I 've said many times before!

Maybe the Ferrari car is not as good as the Mclaren in the wet, but there is always that factor that nobody can measure exactly, the DRIVER...

Good strategy and luck also play their part, but I believe the "top" teams and "top" driver could have thought this through better!Sebastian and STR own them for now!

P.S. Go Felippe.... :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! *jumps* *jumps* *jumps* :lol::lol:

I think this kid has promise. Lucky for you becuase I am not so sure old Nick is going to be around much longer. He(Vettel)looked really strong today, and I have been watching him with great interest. He handles himself well.

IF it is raining like this tomorrow the race will hardly be worth watching. I don't share the passion that some of you have for wet weather races. It does nothing be bring forth the unexpected. You can do that shaking dice.

As we can see with the Rainmaster Hamilton. I don't care who you are, driving in the wet is totally unpredictable. Look for a big pile up as those "Backmarkers' get used to the surroundings back there. I hope it is dry just so we get to see some racing tomorrow.

I agree with you only thoses fans of driver who other way wouldn't have a chance (and I am not only talking about FA here) are always hoping for rain.

Well done done for Sebastian and his team!

Vettel is an excellent driver and I just wish Ferrari signs him sooner or later, as I 've said many times before!

Maybe the Ferrari car is not as good as the Mclaren in the wet, but there is always that factor that nobody can measure exactly, the DRIVER...

Good strategy and luck also play their part, but I believe the "top" teams and "top" driver could have thought this through better!Sebastian and STR own them for now!

P.S. Go Felippe.... :lol:

I can almost bet that Kimi will defeat Felipe tomorrow with or without rain grid position will be worthless for FM tomorrow IMO.

Where are all the Lewis fans????????

:lol: You're really pushing it :lol:

Okay for now I will let you have your moment, but soon Massa will fall. It is written and so it will pass. I have decided, officially as of now. Consider this the press release. In the next races Massa has it coming. I'm talking nil points.

In other news: I see Lewis out of the race tomorrow at turn one.

I really hope tomorrow doesn't turn out to be a bore! Monza is a quick race so Hamilton doesn't have as much time to get back on top...

I really hope tomorrow doesn't turn out to be a bore! Monza is a quick race so Hamilton doesn't have as much time to get back on top...

But he has the force balls.

But he has the force balls.

I think had the balls would be more appropriate.

He must have choked on them.

I think had the balls would be more appropriate.

He must have choked on them.

:lol: Maybe maybe, or perhaps Heikki stole Hammy's balls just like Massa stole Kimi's mojo. It all makes sense.

I can almost bet that Kimi will defeat Felipe tomorrow with or without rain grid position will be worthless for FM tomorrow IMO.

At this point of the championship I 'd prefer Massa to win.

Of course if Kimi wins I 'll be just as happy, but somehow I doubt it! I 've waiting patiently long time for Kimi to dominate the field and I don't really think we 'll get to see that this year. Lets hope he wakes up next year and get things right, every time/race after race.

I think this kid has promise. Lucky for you becuase I am not so sure old Nick is going to be around much longer. He(Vettel)looked really strong today, and I have been watching him with great interest. He handles himself well.

:nono1::shock2:

:lol: Maybe maybe, or perhaps Heikki stole Hammy's balls just like Massa stole Kimi's mojo. It all makes sense.

Hmmm I guess this all means another verse for me poem.

Can't believe Hamilton didn't end up talking to ITV.