Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

:lol: You're really pushing it :lol:

Okay for now I will let you have your moment, but soon Massa will fall. It is written and so it will pass. I have decided, officially as of now. Consider this the press release. In the next races Massa has it coming. I'm talking nil points.

In other news: I see Lewis out of the race tomorrow at turn one.

:lol: They so deserve it. :lol:

To be bluntly honest, rain just ruins it for me. Probably half the field will be gone by the first lap. IF you are not starting first, starting last might not be so bad!!!!!!!!

I won't be surprised to see Massa in the wall tomorrow somewhere. Same for the rest of the grid as well. With rain like today, anything can happen

I think had the balls would be more appropriate.

He must have choked on them.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think the movie "Snatch" can explain what happened today better than any sports commentator:

EDIT: I think the link to

is funnier than just the transcription

:lol: They so deserve it. :lol:

To be bluntly honest, rain just ruins it for me. Probably half the field will be gone by the first lap. IF you are not starting first, starting last might not be so bad!!!!!!!!

I won't be surprised to see Massa in the wall tomorrow somewhere. Same for the rest of the grid as well. With rain like today, anything can happen

Yeah you're right about wet races they usually produce unusual results for a reason: luck.

Anyway I don't know whether I want it to rain or not really, I just want a good race with Louise and Kimi moving up, and maybe Kubica too. I hope Vettel does well and defends his pole (I guess he will he seems like a racer), even if it's dry it's looking good for him for a top five maybe.

Yeah you're right about wet races they usually produce unusual results for a reason: luck.

Anyway I don't know whether I want it to rain or not really, I just want a good race with Louise and Kimi moving up, and maybe Kubica too. I hope Vettel does well and defends his pole (I guess he will he seems like a racer), even if it's dry it's looking good for him for a top five maybe.

Is it the car or driver that qualifies?. Maybe Ferrari will put Kimi in the Torro Rosso .

Is it the car or driver that qualifies?. Maybe Ferrari will put Kimi in the Torro Rosso .

:lol: You've lost me now :lol:

But I'd say if Kimi was in the Toro Rosso today maybe he would do better :lol:

:lol: You've lost me now :lol:

But I'd say if Kimi was in the Toro Rosso today maybe he would do better :lol:

Aren't Toro Rosso a Ferrari backed team?????? Could you hear the complaining if Kimi gets slingshoted up the grid by some Ferrari maneuver.

Great shakeup in the field. Can't see how this could turn out to be a boring race, I'm hoping it pours rain tomorrow. :clap3:

Impossible to predict without knowing the weather so I don't ever try, but looks nice for Heikki.

Aren't Toro Rosso a Ferrari backed team?????? Could you hear the complaining if Kimi gets slingshoted up the grid by some Ferrari maneuver.

I don't know I think it would be easier if Ferrari just got Kimi's mojo back, clearly Massa isn't going to give it back so Ferrari will have to go elsewhere. Maybe Hakkinen could give Kimi his mojo? :eusa_think: I don't know.

I don't know I think it would be easier if Ferrari just got Kimi's mojo back, clearly Massa isn't going to give it back so Ferrari will have to go elsewhere. Maybe Hakkinen could give Kimi his mojo? :eusa_think: I don't know.

I think FIA interfered in the problem and made KR use Lewis

I think Massa found Kimi's mojo after the Spanish GP and has been using it against him. Kimi thought he'd got his mojo back off Massa in Spa but actually Massa had given him DC's mojo (Raikkonen didn't realise that DC never had any mojo).

Vettel now has Schumi's mojo, who originally stole his off the great Ayrton Senna at the beginning of 1994 season. As you can see I've thought this through.

You ae a poet. Good stuff.

And the Kimi fans

We can't feel anything after Spa.

I'm really looking forward for this one after a quali like that. I'm happy to see Hamilton, Raikkonen and Kubica so far back cause it will provide quite a spectacle tommorow - especially if it rains. I'm a bit worried about 1st corner though after seeing today's GP2 race.

Damn it. I missed the Qualfying.. It seems like it was awesome....

Congrats to Vettel. That was an awesome lap. Also a good job done by his teammate Seb 2 coming in 4th.. It maybe just the car though. But still a very good job

1 15 Sebastian Vettel

2 23 Heikki Kovalainen

3 10 Mark Webber

4 14 Sebastien Bourdais

5 7 Nico Rosberg

6 2 Felipe Massa

7 11 Jarno Trulli

8 5 Fernando Alonso

9 12 Timo Glock

10 3 Nick Heidfeld

11 4 Robert Kubica

12 21 Giancarlo Fisichella

13 9 David Coulthard

14 1 Kimi R

Damn it. I missed the Qualfying.. It seems like it was awesome....

Congrats to Vettel. That was an awesome lap. Also a good job done by his teammate Seb 2 coming in 4th.. It maybe just the car though. But still a very good job

1 15 Sebastian Vettel

2 23 Heikki Kovalainen

3 10 Mark Webber

4 14 Sebastien Bourdais

5 7 Nico Rosberg

6 2 Felipe Massa

7 11 Jarno Trulli

8 5 Fernando Alonso

9 12 Timo Glock

10 3 Nick Heidfeld

11 4 Robert Kubica

12 21 Giancarlo Fisichella

13 9 David Coulthard

14 1 Kimi R

If Massa did a good job then Heikki did an awesome one, he set that lap in the pouring rain as did Webber.

Ohh ok. then i'll highlight him as well... As i said i missed the Qualfying so have no idea what conditions were there...

Ohh ok. then i'll highlight him as well... As i said i missed the Qualfying so have no idea what conditions were there...

So the bolded ones are the ones with balls now. :P^_^

BTW am I the only one who thought the Toyotas were invisible in qualifying almost??

Hamilton is very good wet weather racer, so I can see him attacking tomorrow.

There is 85-90 % chance of Rain tomorrow.

I also think that Filepe is heaver on Fuel.

Also forgot to say this , Katy must be on moon by now seeing Vettel take pole :)

Hamilton is very good wet weather racer, so I can see him attacking tomorrow.

There is 85-90 % chance of Rain tomorrow.

I also think that Filepe is heaver on Fuel.

Hammy appeared to have left his b***s in the garage - looked decidedly unsure in the wet today, if you ask me. There is a big chance of rain tomorrow but whose got any rain tyres left? Honda have - who else? Felipe has a lot of work to do. If it's dry, he has a chance of a win, I think. Both Toyotas did a great job but Vettel and Bourdais were awesome.

Hammy appeared to have left his b***s in the garage - looked decidedly unsure in the wet today, if you ask me. There is a big chance of rain tomorrow but whose got any rain tyres left? Honda have - who else? Felipe has a lot of work to do. If it's dry, he has a chance of a win, I think. Both Toyotas did a great job but Vettel and Bourdais were awesome.

Bourdais is a polished racer. He just needed time to adjust to F1 and the cars. I hope they don't give up on him too early.