Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

Vettel was confused where to go on reching up... His first time on the podium and on the top step... Awesome drive by vettel...

And very unlucky for Bourdais

If Lewis gets penalized over that incident with Webber, I think he'll deserve it!

He won't. They stewards didn't investigate that issue...

Ahhh...Monza under the rain. F1 doesn't gets any better than this! Too bad nowadays cars/drivers/regulations aren't up to the challenge :meh:

A most entertaining race anyways. My respect and admiration for two drivers I never really liked but today really made me stfu: Seb and Lewis. (I didn't see Lewis move on Webber so I don't know what happened there).

The R28 just plain sucks :( Today I am sure it was not the strategy or the driver who weren't up to it yet the car still looked sluggish as hell.

Yeah but he won't.. Not this race.. But he has created a lot of enemies with the drivers...

Schumacher had enemies in F1, it's par for the course. Kimi double blocked lewis is spa, overtook under waved yellows, but still didn't get a penalty. Lewis started 9 places behind Massa and ended up behind him, he drove a perfect race and could have won.

Vettel is definitely a star and will probably replace Kimi at Ferrari in a couple of year's time.

Heikki is average.

(I didn't see Lewis move on Webber so I don't know what happened there).

not just webber....glock too ;) ...or was it trulli??

My respect and admiration for two drivers I never really liked but today really made me stfu: Seb and Lewis. (I didn't see Lewis move on Webber so I don't know what happened there).
If you saw it you'd hate him again!

Nope. You can only start investigation during the race... Unless RBR complains then it is a different story....

did they show or said that in spa before the race ended??

u know fia....they can do everything they want

Yeah Lewis squeezed Webber to the outside at turn one, Webber's right front made contact with Hammy's left front, Webber had to go straight on at the chicane. It was a little unnecessary by Lewis he didn't have to push him that far wide, but it is excellent racing.

did they show or said that in spa before the race ended??

u know fia....they can do everything they want

They showed it before the race ended... Atleast on my feed...

Yeah Lewis squeezed Webber to the outside at turn one, Webber's right front made contact with Hammy's left front, Webber had to go straight on at the chicane. It was a little unnecessary by Lewis he didn't have to push him that far wide, but it is excellent racing.

You are allowed to make one blocking move on a side. Lewis made one and then touched Webber's wheels when he came closer...

Nope. You can only start investigation during the race... Unless RBR complains then it is a different story....

Hamilton wasn't though? They investigated it after when the race director reported it?

They showed it before the race ended... Atleast on my feed...

You are allowed to make one blocking move on a side. Lewis made one and then touched Webber's wheels when he came closer...

This is how sad you are as an individual. Lewis drove a blinding race yet you are splitting hairs and want him banned, again! Celebrate Vettel's victory and try to find the positives in life rather than dwelling on the negative.

Once in a race forgiveable - you didn't see, but twice (at least) a bit of a coincedence. However, Webber will say it how it is. If he feels it was okay he's the kind of driver not to make a fuss of it.

Once in a race forgiveable - you didn't see, but twice (at least) a bit of a coincedence. However, Webber will say it how it is. If he feels it was okay he's the kind of driver not to make a fuss of it.

I saw the incident with Glock where he pushed him as well. Like I already said, Hamilton's driving was far more questionable today than in Spa, much more questionable. Not that I'd penalise Lewis, I'm just saying he was pushing it and it wasn't necessary.

Hamilton wasn't though? They investigated it after when the race director reported it?

the Race director never reported it. Whiting is the RD he thought the move was ok. But the Stewards have the power to investigate any incident they deem fit. They RD helps to indentify them, but they can also pick the one they think false....

This is how sad you are as an individual. Lewis drove a blinding race yet you are splitting hairs and want him banned, again! Celebrate Vettel's victory and try to find the positives in life rather than dwelling on the negative.

It speaks more about your dantical Fanboyism of Lewis. I have applauded Vettel's victory and so did the Italians at Monza. But Hamilton did make one too many agressive moves today...

Yeah i guess...

wow! nice that vettel has broken one of Alonso's 3 records. he's definitely the DOD. Kubica is just a whit behind him. alonso & heidfeld also did well. hammy did 3/4th of a good job. and massa, well congrats to him for *finishing* the wet race.

Vettel was confused where to go on reching up... His first time on the podium and on the top step... Awesome drive by vettel...

And very unlucky for Bourdais

reaching or retching?

we're celebrating vettel's win....as for LH....he drove great when the track started to dry...so 10-15 laps and made some great overtakings during that time...but again he made 2 moves that could easily be investigated by the stevards...

i would just give him drive through penalty!

wow! nice that vettel has broken one of Alonso's 3 records. he's definitely the DOD. Kubica is just a whit behind him. alonso & heidfeld also did well. hammy did 3/4th of a good job. and massa, well congrats to him for *finishing* the wet race.

Massa did challenge quite well and on Rosberg he was very aggressive but didn't push him off the circuit... Check that on the higlights, if you get the chance...

You forgot about Vettel's pole position yesterday!

Massa did challenge quite well and on Rosberg he was very aggressive but didn't push him off the circuit... Check that on the higlights, if you get the chance...

i was actually surprised with massa's performance today...we all know how he drives in wet...