Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

:lol: Oh you think he is a bigger prick then I do then. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he chose not to use them, you are saying the things he did were intentional :lol:

Well they were obviously intentional :lol: At least the pushing of Webber at turn one was, he knew what he was doing.

Read the stewards notes, it's on ITV somewhere. Says it was reported, but not what exactly was said (whether Whiting thought it was okay / rectified or not).

Vettel winning is brilliant for F1. :clap3:

Ohh interesting... So it could be disputed still??

You are so sad mate, you are desperately hoping that Lewis gets a penalty - why? Kimi and Massa were hopeless - is this your only hope of gaining an advantage in the WDC.

You're like an ambulance chaser, always praying for bad news.

You are so sad mate, you are desperately hoping that Lewis gets a penalty - why? Kimi and Massa were hopeless - is this your only hope of gaining an advantage in the WDC.

Interesting can mean a lot of things, it's the way you look at them. This just shows what kind of mind YOU have...

Hamilton continues to drive in the grey area of sportsmanship. He pushed two guys off the course today, with no regard for how wet it is. As I mentioned before, it is only going to get worse for him now. People will be just hoping he screws up, and now they won't even be kind about it. IF you thought it was bad before look out now. Even Brundle commented on it today. IF he doesn't change then I'm afraid he will always be involved in FIA issues. Basically he drives in a manner that causes them to be involved.

Where did KR finish up?

Where did KR finish up?

He finished 9th. In the closing laps he was told that Webber may have his mojo, hence why he suddenly became fastest man on track..

Do you mean Hamilton's penalty last race (what I was referring to) or potentially one this race?

He finished 9th. In the closing laps he was told that Webber may have his mojo, hence why he suddenly became fastest man on track..

So Kimi was only two places back of Hamiltons Stellar drive then

So Kimi was only two places back of Hamiltons Stellar drive then

Well Kimi had some great pace in some parts of the race and made some decent passes, but again he looked timid to me so........................bollocks.

Well Kimi had some great pace in some parts of the race and made some decent passes, but again he looked timid to me so........................bollocks.

Yeah unfortunatly he was more timid than Hamilton.. Like he showed Hamilton the move to pass Fisi and then he stopped using it after Hammy did the same thing to him...

Only in the last stint he was catching up but by then it was too late...

Do you mean Hamilton's penalty last race (what I was referring to) or potentially one this race?

I thought you were reffering to this race... Thus i was surprised when you said the incident was reported.......

I thought you were reffering to this race... Thus i was surprised when you said the incident was reported.......

I was referring to the fact that Hamilton's incident last race was reported after the race and therefore this one could be too.

I have not been too impressed with Kimi for the last several races :( It's like he's lost the will to race, only to get it back once there are ten laps left.

Bah, shut up guys, you all sound like you know how to drive an F1 car in the rain. Yes, Hammy's and Kimi's moves looked a lil dangerous, so were the conditions.

Bah, shut up guys, you all sound like you know how to drive an F1 car in the rain. Yes, Hammy's and Kimi's moves looked a lil dangerous, so were the conditions.

Which move by Kimi looked dangerous to you???

Well, so much for my prediction that Kimi would give Domiwhatsit a headache this weekend. It's why I never normally make predictions :dam:

Great drive by Vettel, though. Looked like he easily had the measure of the drivers behind him.

:lol: I do know how to drive an F1 car in the rain though, you should see me on GT4.

The German national anthem, followed by the Italian, i was in heaven. Vettel has arrived. I think he likes it. I think he'll want a bit more. Mark Webber's saving grace is that his Newey box has got a two stroke engine from a Trabant. When he has the same engine, he's gong to have 'a bit of trouble', (as Frank Spencer would say), i suspect.

So, Matey Sh!tz needs to let Red Bull have the Ferrari engine, then shut down STR in anticipation of their forthcoming illegality. Bourdais may have cried last weekend but i feel he'll need a truck load of Kleenex after that. It seems old Adrian Baldy bonce CAN still pen a car after all. Mind you, most teams have switched the lights off in the drawing office this year. If Adrian is still burning the midnight oil to exract the most out of this years quadlet of Bull's he may fall asleep on his desk all through next year. If only there was a crappy energy drink around to keep him awake.

Michael was all feisty on the prat perch. Domenicali must have asked him what they should do whilst Kimi seemingly drove like my Nan and Massa was all boxed in and buggered up; "Honestly, i don't give a sh!t" he must have said. Oh, the irony.

I think the only thing more frustrating than ITV's immaculate timing of the advert breaks to coincide exactly when even Stevie Wonder could see an overtake about to happen, was the obsession of 'Chicane-gate'. "Did he just cut that?" "Will he give it back?" "He must give that back" "He has given it back". "Should i give it back?" "Martin, would you have given that back?" "Yes/no i would/n't have given it back" "Martin, can i have my wife back?" "Yes, she is ugly and smells of you/no, she is enjoying a real man". Etc.

Mosely was chortling awkwardly with his arse lickers in the pitlane (Matey Sh!tz and Burger) Didn't see Ron shaking his hand but i'm sure he would have given him the warmest of welcomes.

Thoroughly enjoyable punting of motor vehicles. I like Seb' He's great. Almost made Lewis look boring. Still, i'm a fickle old bast*rd". Give me three more wins from Vettel and i'll be looking for the next new thing. This is the era of trash and X-Factor, afterall.

Hmm

The one where he fell off his boat.

:lol:

The German national anthem, followed by the Italian, i was in heaven. Vettel has arrived. I think he likes it. I think he'll want a bit more. Mark Webber's saving grace is that his Newey box has got a two stroke engine from a Trabant. When he has the same engine, he's gong to have 'a bit of trouble', (as Frank Spencer would say), i suspect.

So, Matey Sh!tz needs to let Red Bull have the Ferrari engine, then shut down STR in anticipation of their forthcoming illegality. Bourdais may have cried last weekend but i feel he'll need a truck load of Kleenex after that. It seems old Adrian Baldy bonce CAN still pen a car after all. Mind you, most teams have switched the lights off in the drawing office this year. If Adrian is still burning the midnight oil to exract the most out of this years quadlet of Bull's he may fall asleep on his desk all through next year. If only there was a crappy energy drink around to keep him awake.

Michael was all feisty on the prat perch. Domenicali must have asked him what they should do whilst Kimi seemingly drove like my Nan and Massa was all boxed in and buggered up; "Honestly, i don't give a sh!t" he must have said. Oh, the irony.

I think the only thing more frustrating than ITV's immaculate timing of the advert breaks to coincide exactly when even Stevie Wonder could see an overtake about to happen, was the obsession of 'Chicane-gate'. "Did he just cut that?" "Will he give it back?" "He must give that back" "He has given it back". "Should i give it back?" "Martin, would you have given that back?" "Yes/no i would/n't have given it back" "Martin, can i have my wife back?" "Yes, she is ugly and smells of you/no, she is enjoying a real man". Etc.

Mosely was chortling awkwardly with his arse lickers in the pitlane (Matey Sh!tz and Burger) Didn't see Ron shaking his hand but i'm sure he would have given him the warmest of welcomes.

Thoroughly enjoyable punting of motor vehicles. I like Seb' He's great. Almost made Lewis look boring. Still, i'm a fickle old bast*rd". Give me three more wins from Vettel and i'll be looking for the next new thing. This is the era of trash and X-Factor, afterall.

:lol: You watch Jonathan Ross, too, I'm guessing.

:lol: You watch Jonathan Ross, too, I'm guessing.

Thank God Stevie couldn't see what a twat Johnathan looked.

Which move by Kimi looked dangerous to you???

Going 60 kph in a 120kph zone in the first stint, then scaring the crap out of poor backmarkers doing fastlaps against Hondas and Force Indias in the last stint