Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayrton Senna

2008 Italian Gran Prix Thread

Why thank you Sir! I do try :lol:

Was he referring to your typing, or was he calling you a monumental post?? I mean, it's not much of a mud sling is it - ooo you post you!! :eusa_think:

No, I have written better. But not by much.

Indeed you have, Sir. Never on this forum, but I am sure you have somewhere :whistling:

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I was refering to my own post. :lol:

Well you call it a 'post', but in reality it is nowhere near as stiff as that.

Talking about post awards: are you working on the TF1's "Stevies"?

No. I was hoping for a little more feed back from others. I'm happy to take it on but not until the back end of the year. In the meantime, continue as you are. I know that for you, humour is as natural as hair loss. Paul and George don't find it so easy.

All the talk is about Vettel and rightly so but what a choker for Bourdais fighting for his seat next year produces a great Qualifying lap and then his car stalls. How unlucky.

No. I was hoping for a little more feed back from others. I'm happy to take it on but not until the back end of the year. In the meantime, continue as you are. I know that for you, humour is as natural as hair loss. Paul and George don't find it so easy.

Indeed. At my tender age, my hair grows like bollocking wild fire :whistling:

I'm a fan of racing too, I wouldn't change the moves Hammy pulled because I enjoyed watching them, I liked the way he bullied Glock and Webber, why the hell shouldn't he? The point I'd make is that the moves were not completely necessary as there was no way Webber could have got past, he didn't need to squeeze him that much. Same with Glock. It doesn't matter to me though, it spices up F1. But please it's very annoying to hear people getting so unnecessarily defensive over Hammy's moves...why can't we just accept that yes his moves were bold, and yes that will p**s people off, and yes people on this forum will bring it up.

So true George. F1 needs a bad boy, so why not Hamilton? I love the spectacle. I bet Schumi wishes Massa had raced the same way...

So true George. F1 needs a bad boy, so why not Hamilton? I love the spectacle. I bet Schumi wishes Massa had raced the same way...

For some reason Massa has turned to be a gentleman. :D

I miss Monty.

I'm a fan of racing too, I wouldn't change the moves Hammy pulled because I enjoyed watching them, I liked the way he bullied Glock and Webber, why the hell shouldn't he? The point I'd make is that the moves were not completely necessary as there was no way Webber could have got past, he didn't need to squeeze him that much. Same with Glock. It doesn't matter to me though, it spices up F1. But please it's very annoying to hear people getting so unnecessarily defensive over Hammy's moves...why can't we just accept that yes his moves were bold, and yes that will p**s people off, and yes people on this forum will bring it up.

Great post.

:lol:

Hair loss is not natural for me. There's no hair to lose anymore.

After reading Abbas analorgy, though, I think we should create a "most obscure post" award.

I bet Schumi wishes Massa had raced the same way...

Indeed.

Indeed. At my tender age, my hair grows like bollocking wild fire :whistling:

I think what F1 really needs is two hard racers at the front, like with Senna/Mansell. The problem is at the moment Raikkonen is busy getting thrashed, Alonso is in a s##t car and Massa just isn't that type of racer. There is hope for Kubica though, if BMW get themselves up there (up the grid I mean).

Is that nose hair or ear hair? :D

Why only one? Paul has the best of both :P

Why only one? Paul has the best of both :P

Oh bollocks! I could have sworn I photoshopped all the offending hair out on that dating site :eusa_think:

Edit: Had to edit this as the original wasn't written in any form of legible English, or any language, for that matter :lol:

Hair loss is not natural for me. There's no hair to lose anymore.

After reading Abbas analorgy, though, I think we should create a "most obscure post" award.

You should have some hair on the head to understand some of my posts.

I found it really interesting when ITV were interviewing DC, and he said that when he went for drivers briefings, etc at McLaren, Ron entered the room according to DC, sat next to Mika and said "Right, we know what strategy we are on. What are they doing?"

Thats coming from an ex-McLaren employee. I would just like to know from a fan of McLaren what they think about this!

I found it really interesting when ITV were interviewing DC, and he said that when he went for drivers briefings, etc at McLaren, Ron entered the room according to DC, sat next to Mika and said "Right, we know what strategy we are on. What are they doing?"

Thats coming from an ex-McLaren employee. I would just like to know from a fan of McLaren what they think about this!

I think all teams do this... As long as it's not offically spying and getting the data, making guesses is part of the strateg so you can adapt to your competitor...

I think all teams do this... As long as it's not offically spying and getting the data, making guesses is part of the strateg so you can adapt to your competitor...

The 'they' RD was referring to, was DC and the 'we' RD was referring to was Mika :lol:

the thing i find interisting is Vettel got 14th fastest lap and kimi that got 9th got fastest lap by over 1 second.