Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Oh Happy Day!!!!

Sutil set to remain alongside Fisichella in 2009

Force India is likely to field the same race driver line-up in 2009, high profile co-owner Vijay Mallya has said.

Mallya, the billionaire Indian businessman, told F1's official website that he is 'happy' with both Giancarlo Fisichella and Adrian Sutil.

A year ago, Mallya suggested that while his needs for the team's debut year were unique, an Indian driver would 'certainly' feature in the 2009 line-up.

Karun Chandhok, an Indian driver in the feeder category GP2, has now suggested he is on the verge of breaking into F1.

But Mallya, despite also possessing the highly motivated Tonio Liuzzi as a test driver, insists: "The experience of Giancarlo is invaluable to me and Adrian has lots of talent. I think he is improving race by race, becoming more consistent.

"I am quite happy with them," he continued.

"More importantly, they have a great attitude that will help me to face the challenges of tomorrow and I think they will be very satisfied driving the 2009 car, which I personally am sure will be a significant improvement and a big surprise," Mallya added.

Source: GMM

I guess if you are a loving parent you need to put your arms around your child, even if they are naughty because if they feel loved, they may behave. Lock away them thoughts about really wanting the neighbours child....

....well, at least until 2011.

This announcement came on my birthday and honestly it was the best present ive ever had. Kimi will come back with a vengence next year.

This announcement came on my birthday and honestly it was the best present ive ever had. Kimi will come back with a vengence next year.

Well, my theory is that Kimi will be the stonger of the 2 next year, because of my interesting conspiracy theory............

They give Massa a new contract last year, Kimi wins and for some strange reason, according to George Bradley (that's Rainmaster & Bradspeedman, but it makes a good name when you put them together), they build a car that suits Massa more this year. Soooooo, in theory they should build a car that suits Kimi more next year, because obviously when they sign these contracts, they get 'shotgun' on next year's car.

Remember, you heard it here first :whistling::lol:

Could well be a agreement that if you help Kimi win the Title this year next year he will help you.

But i believe its more a Setup thing that Kimi has not coped with well without traction control.

But with the new downforce regulations next year anyone could win it but i think it will most effect Lewis due to his erratic driving style and favour Felipe due to his smoother driving style. But i believe Kimi will find the setups next year and do well.

This announcement came on my birthday and honestly it was the best present ive ever had.

You must have had some sh!t presents.

Well, my theory is that Kimi will be the stonger of the 2 next year, because of my interesting conspiracy theory............

They give Massa a new contract last year, Kimi wins and for some strange reason, according to George Bradley (that's Rainmaster & Bradspeedman, but it makes a good name when you put them together), they build a car that suits Massa more this year. Soooooo, in theory they should build a car that suits Kimi more next year, because obviously when they sign these contracts, they get 'shotgun' on next year's car.

As plausible as the theory of gravity.............wait a minute.....

I quite like that theory :lol: (...as a Kimi fan I need something to cling to...)

You must have had some sh!t presents.

:lol:

Ah well.

A bit surprised with the Sutil news but there you go.

Seems as though we only have one or possibly two seats free.

Honda, STR, maybe Reno/BMW...

...according to George Bradley (that's Rainmaster & Bradspeedman, but it makes a good name when you put them together)...

I think Paul is up to something here George, we should copyright this George Bradley name, to prevent any copyright issues we'de have when we're rich and famous.... :lol:

I think Paul is up to something here George, we should copyright this George Bradley name, to prevent any copyright issues we'de have when we're rich and famous.... :lol:

Too late :whistling:

Hey George, there's a word missing from the quote in your sig. I can't believe no one told you. It's like the net version of walking around with your fly undone.

:lol: Good idea!

Too late :whistling:

:lol: Oh bollocks!

Hey George, there's a word missing from the quote in your sig. I can't believe no one told you. It's like the net version of walking around with your fly undone.

:lol: Oh really? I don't actually speak latin, but here's the website: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user...andy-latin.html

I'm talking about the Gilles quote :lol:

Eagle eyed Jez :D

George you need to insert the word "one" into the quote from Gilles. We'll let you decide where you place it!!!!

George you need to insert the word "one" into the quote from Gilles. We'll let you decide where you place it!!!!

Yeah man. Because quotes in our signatures define how cool we are! Hence my very witty sig quote. :lol:

I got it!! I got it!

'It was a one clear, hot summer's day with no around but us, so my father let me drive. What a thrill!' - Gilles

:P

I'm talking about the Gilles quote :lol:

:lol: Yeah I wondered which one you were talking about, but I read the Gilles quote again, and still missed it, I finally see it now though - 'no one around but us'.

:lol: Yeah I wondered which one you were talking about, but I read the Gilles quote again, and still missed it, I finally see it now though - 'no one around but us'.

Hmm, some people do read what others type.

Yeah man. Because quotes in our signatures define how cool we are! Hence my very witty sig quote. :lol:

I got it!! I got it!

'It was a one clear, hot summer's day with no around but us, so my father let me drive. What a thrill!' - Gilles

:P

Don't worry George, I had read that quote when you first added it to your sig, and I missed it!!!

Hmm, some people do read what others type.

If I understand you correctly, then yes.

Don't worry George, I had read that quote when you first added it to your sig, and I missed it!!!

:lol: Even the best get caught out eh? Luckily for me I've got bigger things to worry about :lol:

:lol: Even the best get caught out eh? Luckily for me I've got bigger things to worry about :lol:

Things to worry about? Yes.

Bigger? No.

Things to worry about? Yes.

Bigger? No.