Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Oh Happy Day!!!!

Rejoice rejoice...Iceman here to stay

Ferrari extend Raikkonen's contract

By Edd Straw Friday, September 12th 2008, 11:52 GMT

Ferrari have extended reigning world champion Kimi Raikkonen's deal to the end of the 2010 season, ending speculation that Fernando Alonso will be joining the team.

A team statement read: "Ferrari announces that it has extended its agreement with Kimi Raikkonen to the end of the 2010 race season.

"Therefore, the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro driver line-up remains unchanged for the next two coming seasons."

Raikkonen's teammate, Felipe Massa, signed a deal through to the end of 2010 last year.

www.autosport.com

Seems to have found his mojo then, if indeed he lost it in the first place.

It does ask a question, where is Alonso in all this.

Oh he lost it alright. He found it in Spa, but then dropped it again when he hit the wall. I reckon he will find it again for this weekend, though :lol:

Oh he lost it alright. He found it in Spa, but then dropped it again when he hit the wall. I reckon he will find it again for this weekend, though :lol:

Remember ....... They gave him an entirely new chassis for Spa..... I think Ferrari know full well they have'nt provided him with an ideal car since the first 5 races this year, that suits his driving style ed is

Remember ....... They gave him an entirely new chassis for Spa..... I think Ferrari know full well they have'nt provided him with an ideal car since the first 4 races this year

Yeah, he still didn't qualify particularly well with it, though and he wasn't heavy on fuel either, which is still not really like Kimi.

Anyway, enough of this chassis, tyres or whatever else bollocks, the mojo can't be argued with :lol:

I think he'll stay at Renault. I dont see enough reason for him to switch to yet another team, unless it was Ferrari of course. Next year there's all new rules and car-shapes so the pecking order could move around a bit, and dont forget it was only 2 years ago that Renault were top of the bunch

Happy day for the entire paddock! Hope he will drive like Spa the next races!

Yeah! he drove a splendid race... a shame the rain came to ruin it.

Time for some shameless self congratulation

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?ac...&pid=253031

bulls##t. And no I am not in denial, this is just from the most dubious of sources - and comes with a 'word in the paddock' disclaimer.

Fernando Alonso has not signed for Ferrari. Take it from me. I am right far more often than these rubbish websites.

Worship me mere mortals :P

I wonder if grandprix.com will issue a retraction and apology for their lies...

Alonso's future depends on how Heidfeld does in the next races, if he does well enough then I guess BMW will keep him, and Kubica is staying. It looks increasingly likely that Alonso will stay at Renault or move to Honda.

So once again the same line-up for Ferrari! I guess Alonso's off to BMW Sauber!

Here it is your oportunity cavallino, you master of the future...

Where is Alonso going to race next couple of seasons????

surprise us.

Alonso will be heading to "Spiker" ????????

Alonso will be heading to "Spiker" ????????

I think he will resign for Mclaren he said that he want to win again before there is an available place in Ferrari. :lol:

Yes that is what I had meant , Oui Vay !!!!!!

Yes that is what I had meant , Oui Vay !!!!!!

Well VJM has allready announced the driver line up will stay the same for next year... (i think)