Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Whoops!

I'm glad I live in Bristol, its great. Especially with the harbour/docks, the scenery around the suspension bridge, the downs (a large green space bigger than central park), the new gigantic shopping centre, its got everything.

We've even nearly got a decent football club, Bristol City came so close to getting into the premiership last year!

Hahaha! Didn't know about the football team. What is nice is that a lot of people support Liverpool here ^^

I'm here to study now Jem, so I'll be staying for a couple of years more at least, and I love it so far^^ I live in the city centre, so I go walking everywhere, which is nice!

Hahaha! Didn't know about the football team. What is nice is that a lot of people support Liverpool here ^^

I'm here to study now Jem, so I'll be staying for a couple of years more at least, and I love it so far^^ I live in the city centre, so I go walking everywhere, which is nice!

:rofl::rofl:

Ehhh sorry. :mellow: What were we talking about?

:D:D:D

Cheers, mate...she (the Cooper) is all fixed up now...has even had a new engine block dropped in it giving us some more power...power...power....POWER...the thing flies on the straights...

And as others around here know, it has been joined by three Formula Fords, all Lola's, all 1970's cars (mine being the one in the avatar). First race of the season is in one and a half weeks.