Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Null

Why Has Nick Heidfeld Never Won A Gp?

Well you can never predict formula one can you, Singapore night race is next, and who would have thought that Vettel in a Toro Rosso would have won a formula one race today, just keep the faith, Heidfeld has had a good enough car though for 3 years in a row so the reason being why he hasnt won a race, right team just not the right time yet.

Webbers different, he did show the potential of his car in qualifying the stragerty in the red bull team usually goes to pot in the race and this is something that Christian Horner needs to address urgently as well as the Red Bull starts as so often webber is behind where he has started going into the first corner.

Horner will have to go. Watch Berger take over as Team Principal at RB - he's hot as a pistol. He'll probably trade his TR shares for RB equity too.

Heidfield is probably the most consistent driver on the track and the perfect number two. But what the race winners have is that spark to grind out that extra 10th of a second in Quali and i do not think Nick is the one to do that. Nick is the sort of guy i think would have to start Pole to win it but anywhere but pole is not possible for a win. The interesting thing is where will Nick get a drive next year if Alonso to BMW does happen? My guess is Honda to replace Rubens or Maybe Renualt.

Horner will have to go. Watch Berger take over as Team Principal at RB - he's hot as a pistol. He'll probably trade his TR shares for RB equity too.

Berger hasn't been using a different magic wand to the one Christian uses. STR have had the advantage of the Red Bull Technologies design and a great engine. Berger has got nothing to do with it. Mateschitz will know that Horner's pedigree for running a successful operation is far beeter than Gerhard's. Horner will stay.

I think Renault would be keen.

Toro Rosso also claimed they wanted an experienced driver.

Hmm.... Potiental drivers would be Nick or Button or Barri... Can't think of anyone else...

im in such a good mood to argue w u, piotr ^^ we leave it to another day...

That's only because you finally realized that I am usually right. That's OK, my wife of 8 years still has doubts... ;)

:P

Heidfield is probably the most consistent driver on the track and the perfect number two. But what the race winners have is that spark to grind out that extra 10th of a second in Quali and i do not think Nick is the one to do that. Nick is the sort of guy i think would have to start Pole to win it but anywhere but pole is not possible for a win. The interesting thing is where will Nick get a drive next year if Alonso to BMW does happen? My guess is Honda to replace Rubens or Maybe Renualt.

What I was saying...

And Ya know- Renault for Nick wouldn't be that bad - if it's him that Alonso would replace...

Hmm.... Potiental drivers would be Nick or Button or Barri... Can't think of anyone else...

Sato? Davidson? Ralf Schumacher? De La Rosa? Jacques Villeneuve? Martin Brundle dosent have a job for next year yet, so y not Martin Brundle or Mark Blundell? Alonso is Free also.

Button is not leaving honda, despite the fact that he is in Dire straits when it comes to his career currently.

That's only because you finally realized that I am usually right. That's OK, my wife of 8 years still has doubts... ;)

:P

About marrying you???? :whistling:

1. ure not right. ure never right.

2. im too happy to argue with you

3. she survived 8 yeeears so far?!... with YOU??????!!!!

He hasn't been P1 at the checkered flag ??????

Sato? Davidson? Ralf Schumacher? De La Rosa? Jacques Villeneuve? Martin Brundle dosent have a job for next year yet, so y not Martin Brundle or Mark Blundell? Alonso is Free also.

They want an experienced driver, but they also want a good one :lol:

I don't think Alonso would go to Toro Rosso....

Exactly.

I din't add Sato to the mix, becuase i doubt they will get any benefit from hiring him, unless they are aiming to use the KERS of Honda...

Why has Nick never won a GP?? Two reasons why:

1) Never had a car good enough when he drove well enough to win.

2) Never drove well enough when he had a car good enough to win.

Simple. Next question please :D

Yes he will they are race winners now.

why wont he want to return to his former team? they are winners now thanks to his help 7 years ago.

Yes he will they are race winners now.

why wont he want to return to his former team? they are winners now thanks to his help 7 years ago.

So they finally found the 5/10's of a second, Alonso gave them after 7 years!!! Thats the reason Minardi is soo slow, they need 7 years to get stuff out of their drivers :P

1. ure not right. ure never right.

2. im too happy to argue with you

3. she survived 8 yeeears so far?!... with YOU??????!!!!

1. But since YOU are never right, your statement actually confirms that I am (I can go on like this forever).

2. I am not arguing. I'm simply posting to keep seeing your cute picture... :naughty:

3. Yeah, she is too Catholic to leave me ( I'm Polish, she is Irish/German/Polish/second generation American :wacko: ) and besides we have an agreement - the one who leaves takes the kid - this basically assured that this marriage will last until 2018 (or the end of the World, if it in fact happens in 2012).

Although MY family is somewhat stunned that she didn't kill me yet...

1. But since YOU are never right, your statement actually confirms that I am (I can go on like this forever).

2. I am not arguing. I'm simply posting to keep seeing your cute picture... :naughty:

3. Yeah, she is too Catholic to leave me ( I'm Polish, she is Irish/German/Polish/second generation American :wacko: ) and besides we have an agreement - the one who leaves takes the kid - this basically assured that this marriage will last until 2018 (or the end of the World, if it in fact happens in 2012).

Although MY family is somewhat stunned that she didn't kill me yet...

:lol:

Heidfield is not a number-one driver - he is solid, reasonably fast and he's always there fighting for the points, but he is not #1 material. He's probably one of the best #2 driver in the grid though. Heaps better than Kovalainnen at least, who is VERY lucky to be sitting on a McClaren if you ask me.

Heidfield is not a number-one driver - he is solid, reasonably fast and he's always there fighting for the points, but he is not #1 material. He's probably one of the best #2 driver in the grid though. Heaps better than Kovalainnen at least, who is VERY lucky to be sitting on a McClaren if you ask me.

Yar-yar-yar. Banging post there, well I liked it. I agree, in terms of heaps, Nick probably has more than Kova, and Lewis who is a proper driver has more than either of the pair. Lewis has many heaps. However it has to be said, that Raikkonen is the new Hakkinen (Mika had heaps of heaps), and one day Kova will be the new Raikkonen. Which means one day Kova will be giving Hamilton something to worry about, in the meantime he will take much criticism of course - due to his current lack of heaps.

Welcome to the forum. Excuse my post, I am well aware it was full of crazy talk.