Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-italian Gp

DOD Monza  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day?

• Vettel
    • Kovalainen
    • Kubica
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Webber
    • Other

Alonso!

Errr....for his...errr... :unsure: great display of...errr... :unsure: eyebrow control under wet conditions? :unsure:

Nah, who am I kidding? Vettel is the man today.

Yes it is a nobrainer. Vettel is the Man ,of not just the race, but the whole weekend. He has a new fan. I am very happy for him. I hope he gets himself in to a seat on a top team ASAP. Although Toro Rosso have been coming on of late.

easy.. Vettel

O_O You normally vote Lewis in these threads! He did a great job today. Pity about yesterday. :'(

O_O You normally vote Lewis in these threads! He did a great job today. Pity about yesterday. :'(
I'd say Fed_Up will come along now & ruin the streak of Vettel votes!

:yes:

Don't get me wrong, I really like Vettel and I think he drove a masterful race today. Lewis gets it for me because of it's relevance to the WDC and his pace in the middle stint.

The STR is a Newey designed chassis with a Ferrari engine and Vettel is very good in the wet.

:lol: Good prediction, And I just joined him, because I think Lewis was the best driver today - if the weather had stayed constant he'd have won. Yesterday he was awful however. As Fed Up says, Vettel had the best car today. He did very well for someone so inexperienced.

Lewis?? <_<

:lol: Wait... I know that icon. That one means I'm cool, I think. So welcome to the forum! We need some wise newbies. :) You can be the Vettel of TF1.

:lol: Good prediction, And I just joined him, because I think Lewis was the best driver today - if the weather had stayed constant he'd have won. Yesterday he was awful however. As Fed Up says, Vettel had the best car today. He did very well for someone so inexperienced.

:lol: Wait... I know that icon. That one means I'm cool, I think. So welcome to the forum! We need some wise newbies. :) You can be the Vettel of TF1.

You gets AIDS and cancer for saying Vettel had the best car. Mclaren had a good enough car as shown by Louise, problem was Heikki sucked and Lewis bollocked up his quali yesterday. He drove well today after the first laps where he drove like crap, oh and he drove like crap in the last stint as well (because he wasted his tyres). He also made too many aggressive moves which could have got him another penalty if the FIA weren't scared of evryone claiming Mclaren hatred.

Whereas Vettel? Flawless victory, like on Mortal Kombat.