Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Driver Of The Day-italian Gp

DOD Monza  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Driver of the Day?

• Vettel
    • Kovalainen
    • Kubica
    • Alonso
    • Heidfeld
    • Massa
    • Hamilton
    • Webber
    • Other

Any other vote then Vettel today, clearly identifies the folks who can not be objective<grin>

You gets AIDS and cancer for saying Vettel had the best car. Mclaren had a good enough car as shown by Louise, problem was Heikki sucked and Lewis bollocked up his quali yesterday. He drove well today after the first laps where he drove like crap, oh and he drove like crap in the last stint as well (because he wasted his tyres). He also made too many aggressive moves which could have got him another penalty if the FIA weren't scared of evryone claiming Mclaren hatred.

Whereas Vettel? Flawless victory, like on Mortal Kombat.

Exactly the reason he didn't get peanised today.... but amazing race by Vettel no doubt.... But now RBR seems to just be a bad desicion. He should get the next BMW seat...

Any other vote then Vettel today, clearly identifes the folks who can not be objective<grin>

You are a d!ck mate. You always try to antagonise on this forum. Perhaps you still have an issue with me from back in the day when you had similar pathetic views on JV. The difference then is that you were laughed off the forum, now sadly you seem to be in esteemed company.

[quote name='abbas_gear' post='267146' date='Sep 14 2008, 03:55 PM']you want us to get your mojo?[/quote]

:lol: I figured why not, everyone else has it.

[quote name='abbas_gear' post='267147' date='Sep 14 2008, 03:56 PM']George[/quote]

:ph34r:

You are a d!ck mate. You always try to antagonise on this forum. Perhaps you still have an issue with me from back in the day when you had similar pathetic views on JV. The difference then is that you were laughed off the forum, now sadly you seem to be in esteemed company.

?????Hmmmmm??????

I take it you are having a bad day today. Cheer up. F1 is a sport, and has no real relevence in the world. If my opinions upset you, I am truly sorry, that you can't just see they are what they are.

My views on JV were much like your's over Hamilton. Sometimes being an emotionally invested fan clouds the reality of the situation.

:lol: Good prediction, And I just joined him, because I think Lewis was the best driver today - if the weather had stayed constant he'd have won. Yesterday he was awful however. As Fed Up says, Vettel had the best car today. He did very well for someone so inexperienced.

:lol: Wait... I know that icon. That one means I'm cool, I think. So welcome to the forum! We need some wise newbies. :) You can be the Vettel of TF1.

I could say that abot Kimi, he was the fastest man out there, had the track been dry from the beginning he'd have won the race he was the fastest man all weekend in dry conditions.

You gets AIDS and cancer for saying Vettel had the best car. Mclaren had a good enough car as shown by Louise, problem was Heikki sucked and Lewis bollocked up his quali yesterday. He drove well today after the first laps where he drove like crap, oh and he drove like crap in the last stint as well (because he wasted his tyres). He also made too many aggressive moves which could have got him another penalty if the FIA weren't scared of evryone claiming Mclaren hatred.

:lol: Mario Theissen says the same thing, and I think he was probably right. Bourdais - a rookie, and not a particularly stellar one at that - was very quick too, qualifying 4th I think. The STR is designed by Newey and powered by Ferrari, and the less well engined Red Bull of Webber was very quick in the rain too, so that chassis occupied 3 of the top 4 grid slots. Lewis sure bollocked up qualy, as I said above, but he drove very well today, which is surely what we're voting about.

:lol:

Now someone has voted for Kimi!!!

How come? he is not in the list but he drove well like Massa tehy jsut weren't fast they had to be but they drove well obvioulsy not to get a DOD vote and I must say tht FA is disapointing me race by race, he is driving consistenly and getting away from problems, he is not giving me anything bad to say against him and to me this is not good at all.

I could say that abot Kimi, he was the fastest man out there, had the track been dry from the beginning he'd have won the race he was the fastest man all weekend in dry conditions.

Yes but that would be quite a different thing to say. Everyone knew it wasn't going to be dry from the beginning, and Kimi was awful in the wet. On the other hand, if Lewis had been able to pit a couple of laps later, or if the track had dried out a couple of laps sooner he would have won. I think he was unlucky really, as Kubica said in the press conference.

Yes but that would be quite a different thing to say. Everyone knew it wasn't going to be dry from the beginning, and Kimi was awful in the wet. On the other hand, if Lewis had been able to pit a couple of laps later, or if the track had dried out a couple of laps sooner he would have won. I think he was unlucky really, as Kubica said in the press conference.

Well he said he overcook his tires trying to catch Massa and this is not bad luck this is bad driving a good driver has to administer his resourses and that inlcudes tires, that was only his fault.

Yes he could perhaps have done a slightly better job there, and perhaps got ahead of Massa in the end, but he was in the unfortunate position of having to drive hard in order to catch up with Massa in the first place, because the track dried out right after he had made his one and only scheduled pit stop. That was a stoke of bad luck, without which he would have won.

:lol: Mario Theissen says the same thing, and I think he was probably right. Bourdais - a rookie, and not a particularly stellar one at that - was very quick too, qualifying 4th I think. The STR is designed by Newey and powered by Ferrari, and the less well engined Red Bull of Webber was very quick in the rain too, so that chassis occupied 3 of the top 4 grid slots. Lewis sure bollocked up qualy, as I said above, but he drove very well today, which is surely what we're voting about.

:lol:

We are. Which is why everyone who isn't taking the p**s, and isn't Fed Up has voted for Vettel :D

Besides I can argue that Bourdais isn't much of a rookie at all (especially in these conditions), and that Webber has shown before how good he is in the wet which is why he qualified so highly. The Ferrari engine doesn't come into it either because both Massa and Kimi's Ferrari's were poor in quali. The Mclaren is still a very good car in those conditions as Lewis showed today and in the past, he was a little unlucky, but Vettel drove a totally perfect race (unlike Lewis who overcooked his tyres and made some naughty overtakings and defendings, even though I enjoyed them).

Anyway this is all just bollocks and you very well know it :lol:

Yes he could perhaps have done a slightly better job there, and perhaps got ahead of Massa in the end, but he was in the unfortunate position of having to drive hard in order to catch up with Massa in the first place, because the track dried out right after he had made his one and only scheduled pit stop. That was a stoke of bad luck, without which he would have won.

you know that this afected Kimi a lot more than LH kimi made his stop just one lap earlier than LH and he also had to switch to intermadiates tires and he was also in a one stopper.

But yes LH did a lot better job than Kimi but i also agree taht he made to many dangerous moves, I thought he was going to get penalized but he didn't.

Hamilton put himself into a positon to win if it had continued to rain. He did very well today. Vettel, however, was perfect.

We are. Which is why everyone who isn't taking the p**s, and isn't Fed Up has voted for Vettel :D

Besides I can argue that Bourdais isn't much of a rookie at all (especially in these conditions), and that Webber has shown before how good he is in the wet which is why he qualified so highly. The Ferrari engine doesn't come into it either because both Massa and Kimi's Ferrari's were poor in quali. The Mclaren is still a very good car in those conditions as Lewis showed today and in the past, he was a little unlucky, but Vettel drove a totally perfect race (unlike Lewis who overcooked his tyres and made some naughty overtakings and defendings, even though I enjoyed them).

Anyway this is all just bollocks and you very well know it :lol:

:lol: No, honestly, I think Vettel had the benefit of a car that was at least the equal of everybody else's. The only car that came close was the McLaren, and as we both agree, Lewis blew it in qualifying yesterday, so Vettel was in a much stronger position today.

you know that this afected Kimi a lot more than LH kimi made his stop just one lap earlier than LH and he also had to switch to intermadiates tires and he was also in a one stopper.

But yes LH did a lot better job than Kimi but i also agree taht he made to many dangerous moves, I thought he was going to get penalized but he didn't.

Sure, I agree with all that. Lewis's defending against Webber made me laugh, but he was risking it a bit - in these days.

Vettel, of course. The voting should have been multiple choice. Since it wasn't, Vettel is the only choice unless you only got fan-atism in your brain.

Alonso did surprisingly well. I expected him to be eaten up by Heidfeld, Massa, and Hamilton and instead he actually pulled away and inched closer to Kubica. How about that.

I liked Kubica too. That guy is under-appreciated at BMW.

Kimi hurts my eyes.

Yes it is a nobrainer. Vettel is the Man ,of not just the race, but the whole weekend. He has a new fan. I am very happy for him. I hope he gets himself in to a seat on a top team ASAP. Although Toro Rosso have been coming on of late.

He should have a top seat already lined up for next season but the top teams have been compromised.

The only hope left for the F1 fans is that next season allows some midfield team(s) to rise and humble McLaren, Ferrari, and (it seems) BMW. If not, roulette seasons such as this one will continue endlessly.

:lol: No, honestly, I think Vettel had the benefit of a car that was at least the equal of everybody else's. The only car that came close was the McLaren, and as we both agree, Lewis blew it in qualifying yesterday, so Vettel was in a much stronger position today.

Sure, I agree with all that. Lewis's defending against Webber made me laugh, but he was risking it a bit - in these days.

Ahh fair enough then :lol: Well I think even if Vettel had a great car he did a perfect job given his inexperience (even if he was experienced it would still be a great drive).